• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

@ Wizyfbaby and Stonesanjay. A Big Amen to your prayers. may the Lord be with us all.

Hi Pope, u are already a success IJN. Our brothers prayer will surely work. Trust in the LORD. Have some hints for you: make sure u have the new birthcert, all the educational certs you have acquired and other necessary documents before the D-day. PRAYER is the key.

@ALL Members in the house,
By His permission, i will be going for the visa come Friday. Keep supporting me in prayers (Traveling mercy etc). Thanx brothers. PRAYER is the key!!!

KENNYEAST.

The good Lord shall continue to be with you in all you do in USA.

(1) Did you go with INTERNATIONAL DRIVING LICENSE before you traveled?

Enjoy your stay and kind regards to all.

Dear All,

I have been offline for a while now,apology.

Am wishing ALL those that had successful interviews Congratulations galloooooooreeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to those still awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,you shall ALL be successful and find the favour of GOD IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to those who had safe trip to the USA,KennyEast and others,I wish you ALL happy staying in the State and may the grace and favour of God continue to abide with you always ,AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN

Amen and thanks to you. all the best to you too

Visa successfully collected. Glory be to the almighty for bringing me this far. Can't stop thanking you guys for all the support and guidance. God bless you.

We thank the good Lord for this breakthrough. so wen do you plan leaving to Obamaland? all the best man

Jus had the most succesful interview ever abt 45mins ago.

Got to the embassy by 6am and was the third person to arrived, By 7am they were already abt 30 persons at the embassy premises; at abt 7; 15 am the security guards asked us to form a queue which i was the first person to jumb infront (hehehe gd sign); We then went thru all the neccesary security checks and we all where sent to the interview hall. I was issued a white ticket lebled No one. Imediately after that i paid my fees in USD. 8mins letter i was called to submit my docs. Then at 7: 30am on the dot i was called by the CO. vry beautiful young lady with blue eyes....*
CO: Good morning (smiling like my girl friend)
Me: Good morn Maam.
CO: U are here for dv bla bal.......
Me: OK.
CO: Please i will like to comfirm ur finger print..
Me: Did the finger print again.
CO: she stated looking thru my docs and nodding her head, Your highest qualification is......
Me: Yea
CO: What course did u study
Me: Electrical engineering
CO: OK nodding her head.
CO: I can see u job as....... Whats the name of the company.
Me: EDGE...
CO: Location..
Me: ......Answer
Co: Do u intend to continue with this proffession in USA
Me: Yes for sure, but with the US corps of engineer. The CO smiled and said Her father used to be in the NEVY, i was happy.........
Then the CO started typing and letter took a yellow sheet of paper filled it and gave it to me, CONGRATULATIONS. It was a pick up latter......To be collected in 2 days time it 26th...

This forum na baba. Thanks to this noble forum i was the one advising some few naive pple...hehehe
GOD NA GRAND.....He is allive...............

Congrats, this is very short interview!

@ALL Members in the house,
By His permission, i will be going for the visa come Friday. Keep supporting me in prayers (Traveling mercy etc). Thanx brothers. PRAYER is the key!!!

Your visa is already stuck in your passport, they're just waiting for you to come and collect it on Friday. I pray that everything goes on successfully for you.

Help me somebody:
I heard price of tickets will rise in JUNE/JULY. How true is this?

Yes, this is a seasonal issue. Every year during the summer time ticket prices increases due to the increase in travels.
If you want to travel in September, then you can get a cheap fare during that period.

Jus had the most succesful interview ever abt 45mins ago.

Got to the embassy by 6am and was the third person to arrived, By 7am they were already abt 30 persons at the embassy premises; at abt 7; 15 am the security guards asked us to form a queue which i was the first person to jumb infront (hehehe gd sign); We then went thru all the neccesary security checks and we all where sent to the interview hall. I was issued a white ticket lebled No one. Imediately after that i paid my fees in USD. 8mins letter i was called to submit my docs. Then at 7: 30am on the dot i was called by the CO. vry beautiful young lady with blue eyes....*
CO: Good morning (smiling like my girl friend)
Me: Good morn Maam.
CO: U are here for dv bla bal.......
Me: OK.
CO: Please i will like to comfirm ur finger print..
Me: Did the finger print again.
CO: she stated looking thru my docs and nodding her head, Your highest qualification is......
Me: Yea
CO: What course did u study
Me: Electrical engineering
CO: OK nodding her head.
CO: I can see u job as....... Whats the name of the company.
Me: EDGE...
CO: Location..
Me: ......Answer
Co: Do u intend to continue with this proffession in USA
Me: Yes for sure, but with the US corps of engineer. The CO smiled and said Her father used to be in the NEVY, i was happy.........
Then the CO started typing and letter took a yellow sheet of paper filled it and gave it to me, CONGRATULATIONS. It was a pick up latter......To be collected in 2 days time it 26th...

This forum na baba. Thanks to this noble forum i was the one advising some few naive pple...hehehe
GOD NA GRAND.....He is allive...............

Gr8t and Wonderful. Congrats my broda for the breakthrough.