• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

9 days to go go for me, Pls humble forum mates your humble prayer requests shall be highly required by me this remaining days.....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just unpardonable. How could the lighten people's lives up and next minute it's something else. This is really sad! Dv 2012 cadidates, I wish you the very best once again.

@Emma4allkinds, congratulations! that was a pretty short conversation. I wish AIRWAVES something simple and short like yours.

@falainwest, Don't worry we've got your back in prayers. It's our responsibility to prayer for your success. U are already a winner INJ!

GOD HAS DONE IT FOR ME TOO

Hi Forumites
Sorry for the delay in postin my wonderful experience.
I started the normal procedure and entered in around 8:45am. Around 11:45am i was called to window 4. This was what happened between me and the CO:
Me: Good morning SIR
CO: Good mornig
CO: Emma, have you married?
ME: No pls
CO: Do you have any child
CO: what do you do currently?
ME: National service
CO: Briefly describe your job
ME: ANS, ANS, ANS.....
CO: Take this and bring it here on the 27th
THAT WAS ALL guys
INDEED UNTIL GOD PERFORMS, MAN REMAINS DEFORMED. THANKS BE TO GOD AND ALL THOSE ON THIS MIGHTY FORUM. MAY GOD SEE YOU ALL THROUGH.

wow, just that! Glory be to the Lord for getting you to this far. Congrats again.

Millie, don't worry about your address which is is changed and there is no need contacting KCC for that matter. The best time to effect the changes is when you get to your point of entry in US. Just write your preferred address on a sheet of paper and hand it over together with your brown parcel to the immigration officer and tell him/her you want to change your address and you will be fine. Myself I changed my address with the same procedure. But my advice for you is be careful with whose address you use for your green card and social security processing. What I want to mean is use somebody whom you can trust very well because I have seen people who have had problems with their friends and relatives, simply because, their green card and social security got lost in the mail and it took them much pain, stress and money to get replacement. Identity theft is on the increase these days, so be watchful. I wish you the BEST!

Thanks a lot for the advice

Since you are not current you can send KCC email changing your host address. Don't forget to quote your full name, DOB and CN in the email. On the day of your interview, go with the new address and give it to the CO as your new address. The reason why I don't recommend only changing it at the interview is that sometimes the CO can make a mistake and may forget to change the old address.

Many thanks big brother and my apologies for not responding on time as i did not have access to the internet. I'm grateful for the advice provided. I can see that i will be current in July as per the visa bulletin. Is it not too late to write to KCC about the change of address? As advised above, i will go to the interview with a copy of the new address. Thanks once again and may God richly bless you.

Many thanks big brother and my apologies for not responding on time as i did not have access to the internet. I'm grateful for the advice provided. I can see that i will be current in July as per the visa bulletin. Is it not too late to write to KCC about the change of address? As advised above, i will go to the interview with a copy of the new address. Thanks once again and may God richly bless you.

It's not too late but you still have other options like changing at the interview or at the POE.

my interview is on the 17th but due to some minor 'complication' i have to reschedule my. i want to ask do u have to pay before u can reschedule ???

@ emmae. No you don't need to pay before you reschedule you interview. Cos people also do that when they are not able to me up with money at that moment. You only pay on the day that you are ready to do your interview. But you CAN NOT BE RESCHEDULED TWICE, So you MUST ATTEND THE NEXT INTERVIEW DATE THEY GIVE TO YOU or you foget about the lottery. Gudluck and God bless!

my interview is on the 17th but due to some minor 'complication' i have to reschedule my. i want to ask do u have to pay before u can reschedule ???

jus a caution..a friend of mine resheduled..he was told he will be called and they neva called till n the program ended in sept..just be careful

jus a caution..a friend of mine resheduled..he was told he will be called and they neva called till n the program ended in sept..just be careful

@emmae
We have about 4 months to the end of the dv-2010 period and you want to postpone/reschedule your interview? You may never get an appointment until the deadline is over. You have to be careful!

GOD HAS DONE IT FOR ME TOO

Hi Forumites
Sorry for the delay in postin my wonderful experience.
I started the normal procedure and entered in around 8:45am. Around 11:45am i was called to window 4. This was what happened between me and the CO:
Me: Good morning SIR
CO: Good mornig
CO: Emma, have you married?
CO: Do you have any child
CO: what do you do currently?
ME: National service
CO: Briefly describe your job
ME: ANS, ANS, ANS.....
CO: Take this and bring it here on the 27th
THAT WAS ALL guys
INDEED UNTIL GOD PERFORMS, MAN REMAINS DEFORMED. THANKS BE TO GOD AND ALL THOSE ON THIS MIGHTY FORUM. MAY GOD SEE YOU ALL THROUGH.
woooooow. this is just great. we thank you lord. this really HE PROMISED TO GIVE US THE SWEET OS OUR SWEAT. congrats man

What a sad day for DV-2012 winners.

It is now officially declared that the dv- 2012 results announced on May 1 has now been invalidated.

A new result will be published on July 15, 2011.

http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/
indeed this is really a sad story, but I would like to assure all winners that if you are destined to win, no matter how they restructure the computers, you will still be a winner. all the best to all