• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Thank God i successful pick up my visa at the embassy last friday. Thanks to y'all especially rozy, ammeck and the rest of y'all. Wishing all going for interview a succesful ! Peace

Guys, at last my interview is less than 24hrs away. I will come back here to declare the one of the wonderful works of the Lord INJ. AMEN! You know i need you payers now more than ever. God bless you all.

Guys, at last my interview is less than 24hrs away. I will come back here to declare the one of the wonderful works of the Lord INJ. AMEN! You know i need you payers now more than ever. God bless you all.

It shall be! You will come out victorious tomorrow IJN.

the Lord is for you, therefore you are already successful in Jesus Name.

We are surely going to support you in prayers. Don't fear, for you have GOD!! PRAYER is the key!!!

@all, guys sorry for missing out for these past few days, it is all due some semester exams and also (Praise be to God), i just found out that the arrangement of my names on my passport was wrong. i.e there is interchange of the surname and middle and so i had to rush to an expert to see how this mistake could be fixed. Hmmm, initially the problem i encounted was with the wrong Year of Birth which was as a result of the person who typed it for me and now this.
But, Please join me in thanking God for seeing this mistake on time and rectifying it. i pray everything goes very well before my set time with the CO. Lord said in all things we should give thanks to Him for He knows what is Good for us. may the Lord be with us all.

We thank GOD for such a miracle in your life. Expert more from HIM. PRAYER is the key!!!

when GOD is with u nothing can stop u. Go claim ur visa IJN............

@NYARKOH24, go and be successful, heaven will favour u 2day, men will favour u as well, we will be prayerfully waiting 4 ur testimony to the glory of God. Good luck.

Hey guyz am new in these forum and need your advice here.i have a cousin who went for his interview in February and was put in administration processing,can anyone tell me what these means,and what needs to be done.i need your help

Hi bro, Ameck09 has said it all. Just relax God is in control. PRAYER is the key!!!

The day after I arrived I went to the SS Administration to apply for it and was told to wait for it within 3 weeks. It was not sent to me after 2 weeks so I had to go to a different office to apply for it and I received it in 5 business days.

ONASIS< thanks for the info. hope all is well with you