• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Hi guys sorry for my long absence from this forum. I know I have missed a lot and disappointed some fans but forgive pls! I have experience & gone through a lot of "mind opening lessons" since I arrived in US 6 months ago. But thank God it's well with my soul.

Ammeck, much much and much more respect to you for your long stay in this forum and your tremendous contribution in the lives of people for which I am no exception. I thought you had retired but you are still the Ammeck I knew. May God bless you so much!

Also greetings to you Bennitt, Aleexee and all of you. Ei, where is Donkay? Pls guys let me hear from you. Thanks
Good to hear from you again. welcome back my broda. hope everything is alrite.

first and foremost i thank God and all those who earnestly asked him to see me through.
My day started as 5 am, i drove into london to my friend's place then connected with the underground train. There were delays and this really freaked me out. I managed to arrive 15 minutes to my interview which was scheduled at 8am. I kept my phone in a nearby pharmacy.
The queue wasnt long and i sat down to wait for my name to be called. I got talking with a ghana lady which made me relax a bit. I was called to submit my docs.All he took ws my birth cert, 2 police reports and high school cert. He asked me how i intended to support myself to which i said i will seek employment. He gave me a cd of my x-ray.
I paid the $819 and sat down to wait for the real interview.

1 hr later:
I was asked to raise my right hand and swear bla bla bla....he didnt ask 1 single question but only remarked that "u got lovely fingers there", blush blush and relaxed even more. He asked for my kenyan fingerprints and attached to the rest of my stuff and then he said "go and pay the courier service, you will receive ur pass in 3-5 working days together with a brown envelope which you shouldnt open. Enjoy your stay in America".

That was it pple!!!! Isnt God great?

God has done it again. Congrats sister. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hi, MAY Interviewees,
HOPE THE GOOD NEWS DELIVERED BY BECKS TODAY HAS GINGERED UP YOUR SPIRIT FOR THE BLUE VISA COLLECTION TICKETS. All the best to you all @ Emma, Nyarkoh24 and the rest. IT IS ALREADY A DONE DEAL IJN> Amen n Amen.

@ Becks. Congrats my sista! Our God has done it for you as He did ours, it is well with you. Enjoy your stay in the us, and God bless..

Finally, finally for those of you who know my case, I have picked up that visa which has been in ap for the past seven months.
All those in my situation should have heart especially Beniit. God is there watching and our effort shall not be in vain.
Hey guys especially those of you already in the US, which airline is cheaper and safer to the US from Ghana.

To God be the Glory great things He hath done!

Finally, finally for those of you who know my case, I have picked up that visa which has been in ap for the past seven months.
All those in my situation should have heart especially Beniit. God is there watching and our effort shall not be in vain.
Hey guys especially those of you already in the US, which airline is cheaper and safer to the US from Ghana.

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. We thank God for this great news. @ Bennit, Just keep up the faith for the Lord is in control. It is well!

God is Good All the Time

first and foremost i thank God and all those who earnestly asked him to see me through.
My day started as 5 am, i drove into london to my friend's place then connected with the underground train. There were delays and this really freaked me out. I managed to arrive 15 minutes to my interview which was scheduled at 8am. I kept my phone in a nearby pharmacy.
The queue wasnt long and i sat down to wait for my name to be called. I got talking with a ghana lady which made me relax a bit. I was called to submit my docs.All he took ws my birth cert, 2 police reports and high school cert. He asked me how i intended to support myself to which i said i will seek employment. He gave me a cd of my x-ray.

1 hr later:
I was asked to raise my right hand and swear bla bla bla....he didnt ask 1 single question but only remarked that "u got lovely fingers there", blush blush and relaxed even more. He asked for my kenyan fingerprints and attached to the rest of my stuff and then he said "go and pay the courier service, you will receive ur pass in 3-5 working days together with a brown envelope which you shouldnt open. Enjoy your stay in America".

Thank God you are thru my sis may the Good Lord Be with the rest who are yet to attend interview in the coming months.God never fails and will see the rest of the winners thru in Jesus name and thru the blood that he shed for us on the cross Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Awww Halleluyah!! Thanks be to God. Am soo happy for u.

@Nsiah7

Congratulations my brother, our God is indeed faithful, He has finally settled u, thanks to Him. Now all attention is channelled to Benniit, it is well with we all.

1 hr later:

Congratulations, may God open more avenues for you.

Hi guys sorry for my long absence from this forum. I know I have missed a lot and disappointed some fans but forgive pls! I have experience & gone through a lot of "mind opening lessons" since I arrived in US 6 months ago. But thank God it's well with my soul.

Ammeck, much much and much more respect to you for your long stay in this forum and your tremendous contribution in the lives of people for which I am no exception. I thought you had retired but you are still the Ammeck I knew. May God bless you so much!

Also greetings to you Bennitt, Aleexee and all of you. Ei, where is Donkay? Pls guys let me hear from you. Thanks

We are all still here, good to finally hearing from you. Which state are you?

Hallelujah, we have to give a big thank you to the almighty Lord for His abundant life. This is a very important morale booster for those who are in AP. Congratulations to Nsiah7 for finally getting the visa.

Thanks to all of you especially, Ammeck09 for all your support.

We are all still here, good to finally hearing from you. Which state are you?

Ammeck, I am here in Ohio with my wife and our newly born baby boy who is one month old . She joinned me in January and by God's grace she had all her papers 2 wks after arrival and got delivered in irst week of April. Maybe she will be going back to Ghana somewhere in July to make the final preparation and come back in some months later.

Hey, my brother! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As surely as the LORD lives and I live, I will definitely receive a positive call from the embassy! I will come here to share that testimony with you all. God be with you all. All those who are due for interview, I wish u all a big success!!! Peace! Benniit

Ammeck, I am here in Ohio with my wife and our newly born baby boy who is one month old . She joinned me in January and by God's grace she had all her papers 2 wks after arrival and got delivered in irst week of April. Maybe she will be going back to Ghana somewhere in July to make the final preparation and come back in some months later.

Thank God for the safe delivery of your little one. May God bless you in all your endeavors.

Ohio, then you can connect with DonKay because that is he is based.