• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Finally, finally for those of you who know my case, I have picked up that visa which has been in ap for the past seven months.
All those in my situation should have heart especially Beniit. God is there watching and our effort shall not be in vain.
Hey guys especially those of you already in the US, which airline is cheaper and safer to the US from Ghana.

Finally, finally for those of you who know my case, I have picked up that visa which has been in ap for the past seven months.
All those in my situation should have heart especially Beniit. God is there watching and our effort shall not be in vain.
Hey guys especially those of you already in the US, which airline is cheaper and safer to the US from Ghana.

We give praises to GOD. Congrats man, enjoy your preparation.

wooooooooooow. this is wonderful n great. WE THANK THE GOOD LORD FOR HOW FAR HE HAS BROUGHT US> THANK YOU LORD. IT IS WELL WITH OUR SOUL. Congratulations man

wooooooooooow. this is wonderful n great. WE THANK THE GOOD LORD FOR HOW FAR HE HAS BROUGHT US> THANK YOU LORD. IT IS WELL WITH OUR SOUL. Congratulations man

Thanks to you all. Hey franky I might have seen you on the 29th then. I picked up the visa on the same day.

thank u all for ur prayers. Where 2 or more are gathered even online, the Lord is present.

Becks, success is already your through our Lord Christ Jesus, and yours is just to present yourself at the embassy to claim. may the Lord be with you.

Wow, Wow, Oh Lord you are Great! we thank you for finally delivery our Brother. Congrats Nsiah, i think now you are good as good. may the Lord be with you and clear all obstacles in your way. Amen.

@ popescandy1. Congrats on your 2nl.. Preparation starts now! @ Becks. Gudluck to you my sista, God will favour ynu! @ nsiah7. With God nothing is impossible.

@ popescandy1. Congrats on your 2nl.. Preparation starts now! @ Becks. Gudluck to you my sista, God will favour ynu! @ nsiah7. With God nothing is impossible. Congrats as delay is not denial! Gudluck to all those going for interview this month and the coming months.

Hallelujah, we have to give a big thank you to the almighty Lord for His abundant life. This is a very important morale booster for those who are in AP. Congratulations to Nsiah7 for finally getting the visa.

LoL, not knowing the 2nd NL was near i than imaged, forumites i just received it today. praise be to God.

That is indeed great. It is GOD's doing. watch out for greater things He will do in your life IJN. @all: wishing you all the best of BEST. PRAYER is the key!!!

my interview experience---------success!!

first and foremost i thank God and all those who earnestly asked him to see me through.
My day started as 5 am, i drove into london to my friend's place then connected with the underground train. There were delays and this really freaked me out. I managed to arrive 15 minutes to my interview which was scheduled at 8am. I kept my phone in a nearby pharmacy.
The queue wasnt long and i sat down to wait for my name to be called. I got talking with a ghana lady which made me relax a bit. I was called to submit my docs.All he took ws my birth cert, 2 police reports and high school cert. He asked me how i intended to support myself to which i said i will seek employment. He gave me a cd of my x-ray.
I paid the $819 and sat down to wait for the real interview.

1 hr later:
I was asked to raise my right hand and swear bla bla bla....he didnt ask 1 single question but only remarked that "u got lovely fingers there", blush blush and relaxed even more. He asked for my kenyan fingerprints and attached to the rest of my stuff and then he said "go and pay the courier service, you will receive ur pass in 3-5 working days together with a brown envelope which you shouldnt open. Enjoy your stay in America".

That was it pple!!!! Isnt God great?

first and foremost i thank God and all those who earnestly asked him to see me through.
My day started as 5 am, i drove into london to my friend's place then connected with the underground train. There were delays and this really freaked me out. I managed to arrive 15 minutes to my interview which was scheduled at 8am. I kept my phone in a nearby pharmacy.
The queue wasnt long and i sat down to wait for my name to be called. I got talking with a ghana lady which made me relax a bit. I was called to submit my docs.All he took ws my birth cert, 2 police reports and high school cert. He asked me how i intended to support myself to which i said i will seek employment. He gave me a cd of my x-ray.

1 hr later:
I was asked to raise my right hand and swear bla bla bla....he didnt ask 1 single question but only remarked that "u got lovely fingers there", blush blush and relaxed even more. He asked for my kenyan fingerprints and attached to the rest of my stuff and then he said "go and pay the courier service, you will receive ur pass in 3-5 working days together with a brown envelope which you shouldnt open. Enjoy your stay in America".

I just read your experience and it's been great, i do not know much about your case because I have been absent for some months now. We thank for granting you such favor

Hi guys sorry for my long absence from this forum. I know I have missed a lot and disappointed some fans but forgive pls! I have experience & gone through a lot of "mind opening lessons" since I arrived in US 6 months ago. But thank God it's well with my soul.

Ammeck, much much and much more respect to you for your long stay in this forum and your tremendous contribution in the lives of people for which I am no exception. I thought you had retired but you are still the Ammeck I knew. May God bless you so much!

Also greetings to you Bennitt, Aleexee and all of you. Ei, where is Donkay? Pls guys let me hear from you. Thanks

1 hr later:

Woooooooow this is tooooooo great and very simple my sis. Congratulations and GREAT THANKS BE TO OUR ALMIGHTY GOD. enjoy your preparations to the Obamaland