• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Gudluck to everyone going for interview this month, and the coming month. The angel of the Lord will go before you, to prepare the way for you IJN!

finally, finally, finally, GOD HAS DONE IT AGAIN
Hi folks, I picked my VISA this morning around 9:00 am and was very happy after picking it up. GLORY BE TO THE MOST HIGH GOD FOR GRANTING ME THE SWEET OF MY SWEAT> THank YOU GOD. Wishing all who are yet to have their interviews a successful VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN< @Emma, Nyarko24 and the rest I SAY ALLLLLLL THE BEST to you all. it is already a done deal.
Congratulations! Frank.Our God is just wonderful and indeed worthy to be praised.

Congratulations to the lucky Dv2012 winners and those who have had successful interviews. To Ema4allkinds, Airwaves, Ama and Popescandy I'm wishing you the very best as you prepare to face the CO IJN. Amen!

Congratulations to the lucky Dv2012 winners and those who have had successful interviews. To Ema4allkinds, Airwaves, Ama and Popescandy I'm wishing you the very best as you prepare to face the CO IJN. Amen!

Thanx may HE see u through. AMEN! PRAYER is the key!!!

ema4allkinds, how is the counting going on? Be in a relax mood and everything will be alright, IJN.

@Ameck09, Thanx so much for the gist "Be in a relax mood": OUR dates are gradually drawing closer and closer!!!10 days away for mine, 7 days for Nyarkoh24, and 15 days more for Airwaves. We strongly believe the LORD who started with us will surely end successfully with us. AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! PRAYER was the key, is still the key and will always be the key!!!

hello forumites,its been a while,congrats 2 all dose u hv had succesful interviews and 2 our fellow 2012 winners congratulations

forumites i heard dat it is nt advisable 2 travel 2 d us without money, even if u hv a sponsor.so 4 dose of us hu hv travelld nd re also preparing 2 travell wat is d minimum amount of money one is advisable 2 travell wit?

No one will ask you about how much money you are bringing to the US, so whether you have a sponsor or not - you will not face any issue at the airport. But then, you have to realize that nothing can be done in this country without money, so you will surely need to bring money with you. As to what to bring, you have to gather all what you can since it will take you a while to get a job.

Congrats ones again Frankyy. I am very happy for you. Enjoy your preparations to US. Remember us in prayers. PRAYER is the key!!!

Thanks BOSSSS. IT IS WELL WITH YOU IJN. ALL THE BEST TO YOU TOO. WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU IN PRAYERS. ITS ALREADY A DONE DEAL

Thanks and ALL THE BEST TO YOU TOO ON MAY 09. IT IS ALREADY A DONE DEAL IJN. HE WILL SURELY DO IT FOR YOU. JUST RELAX

no one will ask you about how much money you are bringing to the us, so whether you have a sponsor or not - you will not face any issue at the airport. But then, you have to realize that nothing can be done in this country without money, so you will surely need to bring money with you. As to what to bring, you have to gather all what you can since it will take you a while to get a job.

the boss of the thread has said it all. Thanx for the clarification boss, 0pe u r gud

@All, guys please help me in giving thanks to the Almighty Lord God, for how far He has brought me. I have just been Scheduled to the CO on the 7th of June. thank you Lord. may the Lord be with us all. Amen

I wish ALL those going for interviews in May,June and the coming months success and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO SUCCEED ON THIS FORUM IJN,AMEN....

To those expecting results for the year 2012,the good Lord that favoured those of in 2011 victory will surely all those expecting results any moment from now IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will surely come unto this forum and testify to God's goodness cos OUR GOD is a faithful GOD that NEVER FAILS AND WILL NEVER FAIL

PRAISE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very Big Amen oooooo! Bro.

Thanks very much Sis, but you left one person and that is yourself, may the favours and grace of the our Lord God be shown on you as you also prepare for the D-day. the Lord be with you.

@All, guys please help me in giving thanks to the Almighty Lord God, for how far He has brought me. I have just been Scheduled to the CO on the 7th of June. thank you Lord. may the Lord be with us all. Amen

This is great. We thank the GOOD LORD for the interview date. this means that preparation starts now. all the best man. Congratulations......>>>>

Yes popescandy1, we are OK now!! You need to start massive preparations now. May GOD see you through. AMEN. PRAYER is the key!!!!