• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

hello forumites,its been a while,congrats 2 all dose u hv had succesful interviews and 2 our fellow 2012 winners congratulations

forumites i heard dat it is nt advisable 2 travel 2 d us without money, even if u hv a sponsor.so 4 dose of us hu hv travelld nd re also preparing 2 travell wat is d minimum amount of money one is advisable 2 travell wit?

@Amanor,
I think this is dependent on the prs you are going to stay with in the US. If he/she happens to be a family member, then you dnt hav a problem carrying colossal amount of money. if that is not the case, then you really need to prepare bcos you will wait for a while b4 you get a job. Btw, i will go with at least $400.

@Becks, I almost forgot you, sorry sis. May the good LORD see you through on the 4th. PRAYER is the key!!!

thank u very much. I face the co at 8am in london. Was thinking of just changing the money to dollars once and for all coz i dont know the exchange rate. Is that a gud idea?

@All, guys please help me in giving thanks to the Almighty Lord God, for how far He has brought me. I have just been Scheduled to the CO on the 7th of June. thank you Lord. may the Lord be with us all. Amen

Congrats, now the preparation must begin earnestly.

Hi
In the form DS 230, where it says Name and address of Petitioner, do I put my name since I am the selectee?

@becks

Its seems ur interview date is the closest. The good Lord will give u favour to start dis month well 4 everyone going 4 dia interview, u'll will surely testify in Jesus name. Good luck to u.

Its seems ur interview date is the closest. The good Lord will give u favour to start dis month well 4 everyone going 4 dia interview, u'll will surely testify in Jesus name. Good luck to u.

Thanx so much Ken!!! @Becks all the best as you face the CO tomorrow. PRAYER is the key!!!

no bro, i haven't had the 2nd nl yet, it was through an email.

do not worry bro cos it is the same thing and you don't even need the one from the post for anything. I used the same e-mail attachment for my interview as well and it was ok. It is already well with you ijn amen....

HI FORUMERS,
CAN YOU ALL JOIN ME SING THIS SONG: "IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL". FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE HAD A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND THOSE YET TO GO COS IT IS WELL WITH OUR SOUL. He who has called us is faithful to bring us to a successful end, Amen and Amen. IT IS ALREADY A DONE DEAL IJN. SUCCESS TO ALLLLLLLLLL