• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Congrats Frankyy. I was also at the Accra embassy this morning for my visa collection. I have been following this forum for sometime now and i must confess it really did help me. Thanks so much to Ammeck09 and other forumers for your contributions here. You are doing great job and God bless you all. My interview was on the 7th of April and very easy as a result of God's work. The CO just asked my wife and I how long we lived in the UK and where we wanted to stay in the US. He also asked our daughter whether she had experienced snow before and promised her more snow in Ohio where we intend to be. He then said you are highly qualified, come on the 29th for your visa. He never made us to swear or asked any other questions. Never asked for pictures or any prove of marriage too. It was a miracle and my wife and I were just amazed. We now have our visas and all glory to God for this miracle. Wishing all those going for their interviews the very best. God bless!

Congrats man for the visa pick. We thank the Almighty Father for the help his forum was able to provide to you. may the Lord be with you in all your endeavours.

I wish ALL those going for interviews in May,June and the coming months success and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO SUCCEED ON THIS FORUM IJN,AMEN....

To those expecting results for the year 2012,the good Lord that favoured those of in 2011 victory will surely all those expecting results any moment from now IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will surely come unto this forum and testify to God's goodness cos OUR GOD is a faithful GOD that NEVER FAILS AND WILL NEVER FAIL

PRAISE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Interview Experience!!! Sorry guyz that am doing this a little late cos my mobile internet was misbehaving.. We got to the embassy around 6:30 am, joinned the line. Was the third inside, went thru the normal security cheaks as other winners has observed. Went to the cashier to pay for the 3 of us, after which we went in to the main interview hall around 7:30 or so. We were third on the dv selectees, we were call on twindow 12 to submit our documents around some munites to 8 am. I submitted our documents to a young nigerian guy, he asked me my highest qualification and i told him that am an undergraduate and he asked my which sch. And i told him he demand to know where the sch. is located and their phone number, told me is like the guy have been looking for the number for long. The phone number was behind my sch. Id card, so i gave him and he wrote the number down. The document he collected was, 1. My weac certificate original and photocopy (O&P) 2. My marriage certificate O&P. 3. Birth certificate O&P. 4. Police report original only. For my wife i was asked to submit her 1. Birth certificate O&P. 2. Police report. For myy daughter i submitted, 1. Her birth certificate original only and her passport photo. I asked the guy if i can submit my school admision letter and he said no, he asked me if i had any letter from my work place and i said no. He asked me to go have my sit cos i was having all documents with me, while my wife was carrying our daughter and sat all this time. When i got back to my sit after a while i looked at my wife's wrist watch and it was around 8:20am and based on the info on this forum i was looking at 8:45am to face the co. The dv 1 was called to win.10 at about 8:30 am. We were called to win.10 where you have this young friendlywhite guy, should be in late 20's or early 30's. Co: gud morning sir how are u 2day? Me&wife: very well sir thank u. Co: u are here bcos u were selected for further processing, me&wife: yes. Co: raise ur right hands up, and swear to tell the truth. me&wife: we do. Co: please take ur finger prints, me&wife: we did. Co: please sign ur documents, me&wife: we signed. Co: madam please go have ur sit while am with the principal applicant. My wife went and sat down with our daughter. Co: what is ur highest qualification? Me: an undergraduate. Co: what are u studying? Me: ans. Co: why did u chose this discipline? Me: ans. Co: when did u finished ur sec. School? Me: ans. Co: why did it took this long to go to uni? Me: ans. Co: when did u got admission? Me: ans. Co: your weac is incomplet? Me: i told him that am making use of 2 results and the second one is 2008 and has no certificate yet! Already i had given scratch card to the guy who collect our document and when the co took it up the weac statement of result, i saw the scratch card stappled on it. Co: why are u with two weac? Me: our uni needs 5 credit and i dont have at a sitting. Co: what are the courses u did in the uni? Me: gave some. Co: tell me about those scholars u read about? Me: gave some. Co: tell me about comparative federalism? Me: gave some ans. Co: what are the country u compared? Me: usa, nigeria and talked brifely. Co: what other country did u compare? Me: canada and some other countries but can not remember them now. Co: ok. Co: how old were u when u got ur admission? Me: that was about 4 years ago, and i should be 28 or 27. Co: when and where did u met ur spouse? Me: ans. Co: do u have any pictures? Me: yes and handed over some the pictures, and he began to flip thru. Co: asked about some people? Me: gave ans. Co: when was ur traditional as he was watching our traditional pictures. Me: gave ans. Co: where is this and when was that? Me: at the beach with my wife during dating. Jan 1st 2009. Co: returning the pictures with him. Me: i was ready to bring the main album which is our wedding pictures. Co: don't, it's ok and he began to type on his system. Co: took my documents up again and asked me if i have any address in the US? Me: yes, but i want to change the address i wrote on the ds 230. Co: ok, to which one? Me: i began to search for the address, mean while the co was watching me do all that. I gave him the affidavit of support cause that's where the new address is and he cancel the first and wrote the new address. Co: began to type again and told me to hold on a whlle and went and pic the print out and gave to go pick our visa there in a week time, and said congratulation again and don't make any arrangment until u get ur visa. Me: thank u very much sir. Went to where my wife is sitting and took her hand and she stood up and i kissed and my daughter. Other dv guyz there began to shake my hand. That was it my good people! But i must confess that it is God that did it for us, cos i was at a time going off track but was saying somethings i don't understand myself. It is just God who did it. Help me in thanking and praising God, even our God who has been doing it in this great forum. Am also greatful to everyone who have contributed to the successes on this forum. God bless u all. I will post my observations later cos my battery is very low. Gudluck to those remaining and God bless!

Wow! What a detailed interview. Congrats Boss. Indeed it was GOD's doing. I have really learnt something from this experience. PRAYER is the key!!!

finally, finally, finally, GOD HAS DONE IT AGAIN
Hi folks, I picked my VISA this morning around 9:00 am and was very happy after picking it up. GLORY BE TO THE MOST HIGH GOD FOR GRANTING ME THE SWEET OF MY SWEAT> THank YOU GOD. Wishing all who are yet to have their interviews a successful VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN< @Emma, Nyarko24 and the rest I SAY ALLLLLLL THE BEST to you all. it is already a done deal.

Congrats ones again Frankyy. I am very happy for you. Enjoy your preparations to US. Remember us in prayers. PRAYER is the key!!!

OMG!12 days away for my interview. @Nyarkoh24, 9 days more. Who else is in MAY? God will grant us successful interview and visa collection IJN. With God all things are possible. @Popescandy1, during my time I called KCC for my interview appointment date, so you can also try. Waiting for the 2nd NL may delay your preparation (medicals and police report). KCC: Tel: 0016065267500. @ALL Enjoy!!! PRAYER is the key!!!

OMG!12 days away for my interview. @Nyarkoh24, 9 days more. Who else is in MAY? God will grant us successful interview and visa collection IJN. With God all things are possible. @Popescandy1, during my time I called KCC for my interview appointment date, so you can also try. Waiting for the 2nd NL may delay your preparation (medicals and police report). KCC: Tel: 0016065267500. @ALL Enjoy!!! PRAYER is the key!!!

ema4allkinds, I had my interview on the same day that you will be having yours - you know the outcome. Just continue to look onto the Lord and the rest will be history.

my interview is on 17th may.

Thanks very much bro, i think its about time i do that. all the best as you wait for the D-day.

Thank God

finally, finally, finally, GOD HAS DONE IT AGAIN
Hi folks, I picked my VISA this morning around 9:00 am and was very happy after picking it up. GLORY BE TO THE MOST HIGH GOD FOR GRANTING ME THE SWEET OF MY SWEAT> THank YOU GOD. Wishing all who are yet to have their interviews a successful VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN< @Emma, Nyarko24 and the rest I SAY ALLLLLLL THE BEST to you all. it is already a done deal.
Praise the Lord

I wish all who will be going for their interviews this month a success!! The good Lord will see you all through in the Omnipotent name of Jesus!! Amen! Peace! Benniit

I wish all who will be going for their interviews this month a success!! The good Lord will see you all through in the Omnipotent name of Jesus!! Amen! Peace! Benniit

Benniit, thanx a lot for your contributions and motivations. The good LORD will never let your efforts go waste. You will definitely be rewarded IJN. AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! PRAYER is the key!!!

hello forumites,its been a while,congrats 2 all dose u hv had succesful interviews and 2 our fellow 2012 winners congratulations

forumites i heard dat it is nt advisable 2 travel 2 d us without money, even if u hv a sponsor.so 4 dose of us hu hv travelld nd re also preparing 2 travell wat is d minimum amount of money one is advisable 2 travell wit?