• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to ALL that have had their successful interviews.

To ALL still awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,the good Lord will grant you ALL successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO SUCCEED ON THIS FORUM IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again,CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your kindness in heart and support and I know I will be success come 2moro.

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me
Philippians 4:13

You are already a success in Jesus Name, just trust in the Lord and allow His Will to be done in your life. may the Lord be with you.

This is unsual of us. A whole day without a single comment....... I just hope everything is great with everybody.
@ Wizybaby, Please say something to make my day.

WOWWWWWWWWWWW..The God Lord has done it again..WIZYFBABY got a breakthrough and he will be in to share his experience with us ...GLORY GLORY HALLELUYAH!!!!!!

Interview exp

sorry for my absence i have to go back for my exams this morning in school. I went to the embassy around six. from 7.15am we started the normal procedure. after all the normal procedure i was called around 11.15 am after the interview of about 9 dv winners which none were given the visa collection sheet. some where given yellow with their passport (a p). i can say all the dv winners were having problem with their document. two couple were denied and most of the couple were put to ap.
this what went on at window 6.

me: goodmorning sir.
co: goodmorning richard
co:sign this form for me.
me: i did and i return it to him
co: are you married
me: no
co: do you have any kid
co: if you are given a chance to enter u s what will u do.
me: further my studies
co: who do you intend to live with and which part of u s
me: new york
co: what is the relation between you and the person you are going to stay with.

he stopped the questions and started typing for a seconds and stopped and look at me and said your visa is approve.he took out the blue sheet started to write my name on it. then he look back at me with a smile and he said do not buy any air ticket right now i will keep your passport come for on the date below for it and said good luck in u s . i said thank you with a smile on my face. he handed me the pick up sheet and the date was 6th may.
this is what hapen . please all i need to let u know all document should be fix well before you go to the interview to avoid a p. be bold and smile a bit when you respond to the c o.

THE LORD IS GOOD.

sorry for my absence i have to go back for my exams this morning in school. I went to the embassy around six. from 7.15am we started the normal procedure. after all the normal procedure i was called around 11.15 am after the interview of about 9 dv winners which none were given the visa collection sheet. some where given yellow with their passport (a p). i can say all the dv winners were having problem with their document. two couple were denied and most of the couple were put to ap.

he stopped the questions and started typing for a seconds and stopped and look at me and said your visa is approve.he took out the blue sheet started to write my name on it. then he look back at me with a smile and he said do not buy any air ticket right now i will keep your passport come for on the date below for it and said good luck in u s . i said thank you with a smile on my face. he handed me the pick up sheet and the date was 6th may.
this is what hapen . please all i need to let u know all document should be fix well before you go to the interview to avoid a p. be bold and smile a bit when you respond to the c o.

THE LORD IS GOOD.

To him alone be all da praise...but wizzy why do u think most couple were denied cuz my brother will go with his wife so i can advise them

Some of the couple i think could not express themselves well and some could have had some mistakes on their document. rosy i hope u are ok with this.

Dis forumn is quiet this days.pls those wid flight info to jfk should help me out wid cheapest flight. peace be unto you all.

WIZYFBABY..was it the principal or the beneficiary who could not express themselves...re u in accra can help u get a cheap ticket...whats yr email address so i will send you the information

THE LORD IS GOOD.

Great, really cool and short interview. That's how God works and we have to give thanks to him.