• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Congratulationssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helloooooooooo Forumites, THE GOOD LORD HAS DONE IT AGAIN> PRAISE BE TO HIS HOLY NAME> AMEN n AMEN
Please I would like to highly apologise for the delays in pasting my wonderful interview experience, it was all due to something I needed to attend to. Got to the Embassy around 6:00 am in the morning, entered the hall around 8:15 am but was called for the interview around 11:30am after the fingerprints were taken.
PLEASE, permit me to skip the normal security checks among other things before the main interview. thanks.
this is how it went:
co: Frank to window 5 please (Co was a white lady)
me: walked to window 5
co: how r you frank
me; fine, doing great
co: good. do you swear to tell the truth
me: I swear
co: frank how old are you
me: answer
co: are you married?
me: no
co: do you have any children
me: yes
co: you have never had any child
co: when did you complete secondary school?
me: ans
co; good. wat did you do after sss?
me: answer, blablabla
co: wat did you do after then?
me: went to the uni
co: okay. wat course did you read there and where
me: KNUST, Geography and Rural Development
co: okay. can you tell me some of the courses you did?
me: right. which year should I give you?
co: emmmmmm. final year. yes
me: ans blablabla
co: can you educate me on Medical Geography
me: ans ans ans and ans
co: good. still typing on PC. pulled out the short blue ticket for visa collection. Frank you need to bring this hear on April 29 for your visa. thank you. DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL PLANS OK.
me: smiles. thank you. I hear.
co: called me back as I was going. DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL PLANS UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR VISA.
me: smiles. I wont. thanks

FORUMITES< that was it. this is wat ensued between me and the CO. I MUST SAY I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR MAKING THIS A DREAM COME TRUE AND TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT AND PRAYERS, MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF US ALWAYS> I would like to assure the rest of us yet to go for the interview that you should just go there in faith and tell the truth always. THE VISAS ARE ALREADY YOURS IJN> Thank you alll. AYEKOOOOOOOO>

Praise the Lord!!! May His name be praised forever!! Is anything too hard for the LORD? Peace!! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
Helloooooooooo Forumites, THE GOOD LORD HAS DONE IT AGAIN> PRAISE BE TO HIS HOLY NAME> AMEN n AMEN
Please I would like to highly apologise for the delays in pasting my wonderful interview experience, it was all due to something I needed to attend to. Got to the Embassy around 6:00 am in the morning, entered the hall around 8:15 am but was called for the interview around 11:30am after the fingerprints were taken.
PLEASE, permit me to skip the normal security checks among other things before the main interview. thanks.
this is how it went:
me; fine, doing great
co: good. still typing on PC. pulled out the short blue ticket for visa collection. Frank you need to bring this hear on April 29 for your visa. thank you. DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL PLANS OK.
co: called me back as I was going. DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL PLANS UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR VISA.

FORUMITES< that was it. this is wat ensued between me and the CO. I MUST SAY I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR MAKING THIS A DREAM COME TRUE AND TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT AND PRAYERS, MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF US ALWAYS> I would like to assure the rest of us yet to go for the interview that you should just go there in faith and tell the truth always. THE VISAS ARE ALREADY YOURS IJN> Thank you alll. AYEKOOOOOOOO>

Congratulations for the successful interview. We give God thanks.

this is how it went:
me; fine, doing great

You kept us worried there, but all the same, we thank the Almighty Father for seeing you through successfully. Praise, honor and Glory be unto His Name always.

God never fails

Thank God Frankyy is thru and hope that those on AP and those about to go for interview will all smile at the end of it all.Congrats bro!

this is how it went:
me; fine, doing great

Congrats, Frankyy it is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes...

Hello Forumites,
I successfully arrived in New York (JFK) now in Bronx yesterday. I took a direct flight by Delta Airline. We took @ 9.40 am and landed 9.20 am Ghana time (11 hrs). At the airport the immigration procedure normal as others have enumerated. The temperature here is picking up. I think I came @ the right time hahaha...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Forumites,
I successfully arrived in New York (JFK) now in Bronx yesterday. I took a direct flight by Delta Airline. We took @ 9.40 am and landed 9.20 am Ghana time (11 hrs). At the airport the immigration procedure normal as others have enumerated. The temperature here is picking up. I think I came @ the right time hahaha...

Congrats for successfully landed on the promised land. Hope you succeed in all your endeavors.

@Wizzy, fear not! As surely as the Lord lives, You'll come out of the embassy successfully with joy and happiness. I declare favor over you tomorrow morning. Receive it in Jesus' mighty name! Amen!! Peace! Benniit

Thank you all for your kindness in heart and support and I know I will be success come 2moro.

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me
Philippians 4:13