• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Great, really cool and short interview. That's how God works and we have to give thanks to him.

Ameck can the the principals wife get an interpreter if she cant express her self or is not allowed...but the husband who is da principal is educated

sorry for my absence i have to go back for my exams this morning in school. I went to the embassy around six. from 7.15am we started the normal procedure. after all the normal procedure i was called around 11.15 am after the interview of about 9 dv winners which none were given the visa collection sheet. some where given yellow with their passport (a p). i can say all the dv winners were having problem with their document. two couple were denied and most of the couple were put to ap.
this what went on at window 6.

me: goodmorning sir.
co: goodmorning richard
co:sign this form for me.
me: i did and i return it to him
co: are you married
me: no
co: do you have any kid
co: if you are given a chance to enter u s what will u do.
me: further my studies
co: who do you intend to live with and which part of u s
me: new york
co: what is the relation between you and the person you are going to stay with.

he stopped the questions and started typing for a seconds and stopped and look at me and said your visa is approve.he took out the blue sheet started to write my name on it. then he look back at me with a smile and he said do not buy any air ticket right now i will keep your passport come for on the date below for it and said good luck in u s . i said thank you with a smile on my face. he handed me the pick up sheet and the date was 6th may.
this is what hapen . please all i need to let u know all document should be fix well before you go to the interview to avoid a p. be bold and smile a bit when you respond to the c o.

THE LORD IS GOOD.

We magnify your Name Lord for all that you have done. Congrats Wizy.

sorry for my absence i have to go back for my exams this morning in school. I went to the embassy around six. from 7.15am we started the normal procedure. after all the normal procedure i was called around 11.15 am after the interview of about 9 dv winners which none were given the visa collection sheet. some where given yellow with their passport (a p). i can say all the dv winners were having problem with their document. two couple were denied and most of the couple were put to ap.

he stopped the questions and started typing for a seconds and stopped and look at me and said your visa is approve.he took out the blue sheet started to write my name on it. then he look back at me with a smile and he said do not buy any air ticket right now i will keep your passport come for on the date below for it and said good luck in u s . i said thank you with a smile on my face. he handed me the pick up sheet and the date was 6th may.
this is what hapen . please all i need to let u know all document should be fix well before you go to the interview to avoid a p. be bold and smile a bit when you respond to the c o.

THE LORD IS GOOD.

Congratulations! We thank God for the successful interview

WIZYFBABY..was it the principal or the beneficiary who could not express themselves...re u in accra can help u get a cheap ticket...whats yr email address so i will send you the information

ok my email address is terknisdee@yahoo.co.uk both the principal and beneficiary were ask questions. hope am cool!!!

Thank you all for the great suport so far. i promise i will forever remain in this forumn. love you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ameck can the the principals wife get an interpreter if she cant express her self or is not allowed...but the husband who is da principal is educated

There is no need for an interpreter since she is not the principal applicant. The embassy does not even allow interpreters in dv issues since to qualify one need to attain certain level of educational qualification and hence will be able to express himself/herself. The principal applicant should let the CO aware of his wife's limitations when it becomes necessary that the CO have to interview her. The onus is on the principal applicant, so if any of the beneficiaries cannot express themselves will not disqualify or cause the rejection of his application.

Congrats WIZYFBABY

We thank God 4 His favour, that was an uncommon interview, very short and simple, its the God's doing. Congratulations!

Good news! Good news!! Good news!!!

Dear forumites, Bamiyo and her family had a successful interview dis morning at about 9am. God has done it again 4 us, wat a gr8 way to start this week. Thank God.

Dear forumites, Bamiyo and her family had a successful interview dis morning at about 9am. God has done it again 4 us, wat a gr8 way to start this week. Thank God.

Congratulations to Bamiyo and her family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good Lord will continue doing greater things on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

THE LORD IS GOOD.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LORD IS GOOD.
Coooooongratulatioooons man for the short successful interview. It is well with you IJN

@ rozy, hope you are well and kicking. I am also in Accra and would be very grateful if you can send me the details at fyeboah1@gmail.com since my POE will be Louisiana. Thanks