• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Hi Forumites,
Has been a long time. We thank the good LORD for what HE has been doing in our lives. congratulations to Frankyy and Wizzyfbaby. I started my Police report and Medicals (at AKAI) on the 14th, and by the grace of GOD everything will be ready on the 28th. Will find time to edit my profile. all the BEST. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hello Forumites,
I successfully arrived in New York (JFK) now in Bronx yesterday. I took a direct flight by Delta Airline. We took @ 9.40 am and landed 9.20 am Ghana time (11 hrs). At the airport the immigration procedure normal as others have enumerated. The temperature here is picking up. I think I came @ the right time hahaha...

Enjoy your stay bro. May HE continue to be with you!!! PRAYER is the key!!!

Hi Forumites,
Has been a long time. We thank the good LORD for what HE has been doing in our lives. congratulations to Frankyy and Wizzyfbaby. I started my Police report and Medicals (at AKAI) on the 14th, and by the grace of GOD everything will be ready on the 28th. Will find time to edit my profile. all the BEST. PRAYER is the key!!!

You are already through IJN. We are SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. and it is going to be ready on the said date. All the best man

Four good weeks to my interview. I just pray... Congratulations to frankyy and Wizzybaby.

The Good Book says we should be anxious for nothing but in all things come to Him in prayer, with petition and thanksgiving. so just hang in there, it will soon be there. may the Lord be with you.

Hi Forumites,

Thanks be to God to how things are coming to, for very soon the main event will happen live. may the Lord be with you.

Does anyone knows how long is it to get the medical report.IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET IT IN ONE WEEK AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST FOR COUPLES INCLUDING A CHILD.

Does anyone knows how long is it to get the medical report.IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET IT IN ONE WEEK AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST FOR COUPLES INCLUDING A CHILD.

for the amount, the total cost at AKAI house is 325 GHC per person. at AKAI, the readiness of the report depends on the date you provide them as your interview day. All the best in your prparations

I think I have 3 weeks more. GOD, direct my path. @Nyarkoh24, hope you are doing great. @ALL, Which month is the happiest month on this forum? Ans: MAY. Why? The founder of the forum was current and SUCCESSFUL in MAY.lololol.... PRAYER is the key!!!

Hahahah! Ema4allkinds, you are totally right. The month of May is a very special month, but June will be one of a kind in this house. Just one person, Popescandy for the whole month.

case number-201
interview date-11AF29***5 march 2011
interview result-on A.P [RETURN ON 23 MAY 2011]
P.O.E.-HOPEFUL NEW YORK

THE GOD I TRUST WILL NOT SEE ME TO SHAME!!

case number-2011AF29***
interview date-15 march 2011
interview result-on A.P [RETURN ON 23 MAY 2011]
P.O.E.-HOPEFUL NEW YORK

THE GOD I TRUST WILL NOT SEE ME TO SHAME!!!

Last edited by a moderator: