• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Hope everyone is doing massively gooooooood. Brothers in the HOUSE am left with 19 days more. Remember me in prayers. PRAYER is the key!!!!!

Hi members,
There is this issue bordering my mind. As i was entering the dv lottery, i mistakenly ticked "divorced" instead of "single". However, i rectified this on the forms sent to KCC with the support of a document from the commissioner of oath (INDICATING MY CORRECT MARITAL STATUS). i would like to know if this will still pose any problem during the interview, and if yes, how am i suppose to defend myself? URGENT REPLY PLEASE. @all MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH YOU ALL. IJN. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hi members,
There is this issue bordering my mind. As i was entering the dv lottery, i mistakenly ticked "divorced" instead of "single". However, i rectified this on the forms sent to KCC with the support of a document from the commissioner of oath (INDICATING MY CORRECT MARITAL STATUS). i would like to know if this will still pose any problem during the interview, and if yes, how am i suppose to defend myself? URGENT REPLY PLEASE. @all MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH YOU ALL. IJN. PRAYER is the key!!!

ema i believe the information u filled in ur forms sent to kcc, superceed the online one, but u av done well by attaching the oath doc, u wouldn't av any problem. Good luck to u in ur interview.

Hi members,

Yes oo! Ema, kenny has said it all, there wouldn't be any problem, just trust in the Lord to direct your affairs for you.

Guyz it's 4days to our meeting with the CO, for our visa approval and also to collect our visa pickup slip. Your prayers is highly needed! To all those that will be going for their visa approval and pickup slip, i wish you God's favour and victory! Gudluck and God bless! Wish you all a wonderful Easter celebrations...

Hi members,

If you have never married before don't worry. If it pops up during the interview, tell the consular you were not aware you ticked divorced because you have been always single.

NOTE: If you are attaching an oath to correct the mistake, then don't mention you didn't know you tick the divorced option. Explain that you became aware of the problem once you clicked the submit button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guyz it's 4days to our meeting with the CO, for our visa approval and also to collect our visa pickup slip. Your prayers is highly needed! To all those that will be going for their visa approval and pickup slip, i wish you God's favour and victory! Gudluck and God bless! Wish you all a wonderful Easter celebrations...

Heavenborn, don't worry your success is already assured. The difficult part has already been completed by God and you are just going there to pick up your pickup slip.

It shall be well with you and your family bro. Never get worried. God is in control. PRAYER is the key!!!!

If you have never married before don't worry. If it pops up during the interview, tell the consular you were not aware you ticked divorced because you have been always single.

NOTE: If you are attaching an oath to correct the mistake, then don't mention you didn't know you tick the divorced option. Explain that you became aware of the problem once you clicked the submit button.
Thanx ameck09

My Case

Hello

I am very worried for to my case number.
I would like to know if I'll check my schedule despite that number is high?
I would like to know if people are still after the notification without programming because of the case number?
I am from the Ivory Coast.
My case Number is 2011AF000900**
Thank you!

@ emma4allkind. Thanks my broda! I know that God, even our God will perfect all that concerns you IJN! Come 12th may you will be praising the name of the Lord, for granting you the visa. As you will join us in celebrating and thanking God, we shall also join others in celebrating and thanking God with you IJN! Gudluck and God bless!

Hello

I would like to know if people are still after the notification without programming because of the case number?
Thank you!

I hope you will get an interview based on the previous years cut-offs. I remember Africa was current in both 2009 and 2010, so I hope it will continue for this year.

@becks, you are already a success. Just hold onto your FAITH. PRAYER is the key!!!@ALL we shall all praise GOD for His good deeds by the end of September. Remember PRAYER is the key!!!

Hello

Thank you!
Hi Titi14,
Ameck09 has said it all. There is no doubt that you will be current before September from the way the cases are running. Exx patience, GOD is in control. PRAYER is the key!!!