• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Hahahah! Ema4allkinds, you are totally right. The month of May is a very special month, but June will be one of a kind in this house. Just one person, Popescandy for the whole month.

Lol, guys i hardly noticed i was the only person on this thread to be current for the month of June. but then i wish all of us special interviews on our set times by the Lord is up. may the Lord be with us all.

case number-2011AF29***
interview date-15 march 2011
interview result-on A.P [RETURN ON 23 MAY 2011]
P.O.E.-HOPEFUL NEW YORK

THE GOD I TRUST WILL NOT SEE ME TO SHAME!!!

Bro it shall be well in Jesus Name for as you have rightly said, TRUST is the Key. may the Lord be with you.

Hi guys, are we expecting any dv successful stories this week?

unless somebody joind the forum, i think we are done for april. Two more weeks for me, i finally managed to get my police report for kenya. One more letter from my sponsor in usa and am done with the requirements. At the moment am just studying my dissertation to prepare for interview.

Hello everyone, as i await my interview on the 17th of May, i would like to seek your advise on how to handle my delicate issue should questions about it come up during the interview. A friend entered the lottery for me and there were some discrepancies. The first was that he left out my first name (meaning he used my middle name as my first name) eg. if am Ama Adobea Mensah he made it Adobea Mensah. this was because i hardly use my first name. i have been called by my middle name since infancy. My first name is only on my certificates and official documents so it was likely to happen. The second discrepancy was that he didnt' get my year of birth correct. He entered the correct day and month but got the year wrong. i didn't know about this till i called KCC to confirm whether they had received my forms that was when i was told the year of birth didn't match with my case number. the unfortunate thing was that my friend can't remember the year he used and also he has misplaced the confirmation sheet. he also called kcc to try and guess the year of birth but he also got it wrong. we stopped contacting KCC but recently sent them a mail to find out about my interview date when i became current and i still got the same response that the information provided didn't match the case. so in effect i don't even know the year of birth used for the initial dv entry. however my original DOB is consistent with all my certificates and passport. i have also been to the US before on visa J1 and i even have a SSN. my highest level of education is university degree. i want to know wat my chances are and also wat should i say to redeem myself if am asked about all this discrepancy. Urgent reply needed.

case number-2011AF29***
P.O.E.-HOPEFUL NEW YORK

I think I have 3 weeks more. GOD, direct my path. @Nyarkoh24, hope you are doing great. @ALL, Which month is the happiest month on this forum? Ans: MAY. Why? The founder of the forum was current and SUCCESSFUL in MAY.lololol.... PRAYER is the key!!!

Yes really you are right. MAY is going to be one of the happiest months.@ Nyarkoh24 and Emma Wishing you all the best in your preparations. you are ALREADY A SUCCESS IJN< AMEN

unless somebody joind the forum, i think we are done for april. Two more weeks for me, i finally managed to get my police report for kenya. One more letter from my sponsor in usa and am done with the requirements. At the moment am just studying my dissertation to prepare for interview.

It is already well with you IJN. Success is yours on may 4. Go for the sweet of your sweat becks. The LORD WHO STarted it will SURELY SEE YOU THRUOGH.

case number-2011AF29***
P.O.E.-HOPEFUL NEW YORK

Hello everyone, as i await my interview on the 17th of May, i would like to seek your advise on how to handle my delicate issue should questions about it come up during the interview. A friend entered the lottery for me and there were some discrepancies. The first was that he left out my first name (meaning he used my middle name as my first name) eg. if am Ama Adobea Mensah he made it Adobea Mensah. this was because i hardly use my first name. i have been called by my middle name since infancy. My first name is only on my certificates and official documents so it was likely to happen. The second discrepancy was that he didnt' get my year of birth correct. He entered the correct day and month but got the year wrong. i didn't know about this till i called KCC to confirm whether they had received my forms that was when i was told the year of birth didn't match with my case number. the unfortunate thing was that my friend can't remember the year he used and also he has misplaced the confirmation sheet. he also called kcc to try and guess the year of birth but he also got it wrong. we stopped contacting KCC but recently sent them a mail to find out about my interview date when i became current and i still got the same response that the information provided didn't match the case. so in effect i don't even know the year of birth used for the initial dv entry. however my original DOB is consistent with all my certificates and passport. i have also been to the US before on visa J1 and i even have a SSN. my highest level of education is university degree. i want to know wat my chances are and also wat should i say to redeem myself if am asked about all this discrepancy. Urgent reply needed.
Hi,
With respect to the name, I think a document from the High Court will solve, but have no idea about how the date of birth can be rectified. May God be with you. PRAYER is the key!!!!

Let us all come together to help all those here on a p into the decree of the lord. God will surely put you through! Bennit and the rest i know God is in control!!!

Hi Airwaves,
pls how did you fill the the forms to KCC with the correct one?if yes I think you have to prove it with all available documents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Airwaves,
pls how did you fill the the forms to KCC with the correct one?if yes I think you have to prove it with all available documents.

As i said earlier, i have been to the America before so i used my correct DOB and my official name on the forms i sent to KCC because they have all those details at the US embassy already.

Hope y'all enjoying the easter breeze. Happy easter to y'all. this opens the success to your interview coming month. May the lord be with you. Peace!!

Airwaves, with the DOB correction, what i know is that you need the commissioner of oaths endorsement on a written document (Typed) stating the wrong date together with the correct one and that document should be taken to the High Court for further processing and then with that you can send it to the Embassy of Interview since KCC has now transferred all you documents there, in other to be attached to you files. But since you don't know the wrong DOB, am lost with the kind of way to can do that.
I don't know if perhaps you could just state the correct DOB, giving them a valid excuse about the wrong DOB and them following the procedures i've just enumerated above. Good luck and may the Lord be with you.

Dear ALL,

Happy Easter celebration to ALL forumites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May the good Lord grant us ALL the grace to experience the power of resurrection,AMEN!!!

To ALL going for interviews this month and the coming months,YOU SHALL ALL SUCCEED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to experience the favour of God on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1