• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

wishing all forumites who are due for interview the very best of luck. i will be supporting u with prayers. i know it is already done. the Lord who did it for me will also do it for u. Never be scared or lose hope. as it is written so shall it be. I leave u all in the name of the Almighty that he grants u life, protection, wisdom and success. In Jesus' name Amen!

wishing all forumites who are due for interview the very best of luck. i will be supporting u with prayers. i know it is already done. the Lord who did it for me will also do it for u. Never be scared or lose hope. as it is written so shall it be. I leave u all in the name of the Almighty that he grants u life, protection, wisdom and success. In Jesus' name Amen!

Amen to your prayer bro stmykael and likewise may the Lord support and guide you in all your endeavours out there according to His will. may His favour never leave you.

I received my 2NL yesterday. I guess those who haven't should look forward to receiving it very soon. Guys, is it possible for one to travel abroad without completing the vaccination regimen?

congrats Nyarkoh24, prepare and do your part and trust our Lord to finish the rest. may the Lord be with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

We thank You very Much for the encouraging words and prayer for us. May the GOOD lord help you in all your dealings in Obamaland. IT IS WELL IJN

I received my 2NL yesterday. I guess those who haven't should look forward to receiving it very soon. Guys, is it possible for one to travel abroad without completing the vaccination regimen?

Thank God for getting your 2nd NL. Peace! Benniit

Thanks for your inspirational words. Peace! Benniit

DEAR ALL,

I DECREE INTO THE LIVES OF THOSE GOING FOR INTERVIEWS THIS MONTH OF APRIL A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BENNIT,

Your season of complete breakthrough is finally here at last,go there and get ur VISA in Jesus name,AMEN.

Nahum1 vrs 9 says,"AFFLICTION SHALL NEVER RISE UP THE SECOND TIME"

You and ALL awaiting interviews shall celebrate on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR ALL,

I DECREE INTO THE LIVES OF THOSE GOING FOR INTERVIEWS THIS MONTH OF APRIL A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BENNIT,

Your season of complete breakthrough is finally here at last,go there and get ur VISA in Jesus name,AMEN.

Nahum1 vrs 9 says,"AFFLICTION SHALL NEVER RISE UP THE SECOND TIME"

You and ALL awaiting interviews shall celebrate on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen. Thank You stone. HE WHO STARTED IT WILL SURELY TAKE US TO A SUCCESSFUL END IJN

@Falainwest. Congrats Bro. That is pretty strange. Without requesting for it? Anywayz I'm happy for u. All the best in your preparations.

Congrats and hope you'll have a smooth preparation towards your interview. About the medicals, you don't need to complete the whole vaccinations in order to travel. The hospital where you will have your medical will tell you what vaccines to receive before you travel.

Mike, long time, hope you're doing good.

AMMECK09,

Please what is the procedure and the requirements in receiving the GREEN CARD fast as u just did?

May the Lord continue to be with u and ur household,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Stonesanjay, you don't need to do anything to get it fast - just prayers that your file got to someone who will attend to it fast.

Stonesanjay, you don't need to do anything to get it fast - just prayers that your file got to someone who will attend to it fast.

Thank you very much.

What are the documents required to apply for the GC?

May the Lord continue to be with u and ur household,AMEN!!!

Helo forumites,i need ur response. I want to knw hw i can update my staus from single to married cos i jst got married lst wk & also sort out a change in d address i intend to live in d U.S. I intend to travel in 2wks tym.

Helo forumites,i need ur response. I want to knw hw i can update my staus from single to married cos i jst got married lst wk & also sort out a change in d address i intend to live in d U.S. I intend to travel in 2wks tym.

u can just give your new address to the immigration officer at da airport and da address change will be initiated....about ur status,if your wife is not coming with you,u can start claiming married on each form u fill in this country.especially yr tax forms when u get a job...u hav to claim married but withholding seperate if yr wife is back home.apart frm these there is no special process to change your status.

Thank you very much.

What are the documents required to apply for the GC?

May the Lord continue to be with u and ur household,AMEN!!!

You don't need any documents - it will be automatically posted to the address you indicated on the form/or on the front of your completed package given to you by the embassy. Once you hand over that package at the airport POE) and your fingerprint and photo taking - you are done, Homeland Security will take over the rest and send the GC to you.

To travel in 2 weeks time means you already have your visa. As someone said, from now on you need to complete every form as a married guy. It wont affect you in any way since you married after obtaining your visa. Good luck to you.