• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Goodevening Forumites! i got my 2NL today and my interview is scheduled for 17th May. Will start my meds and police report next week. i wanted to ask for a quick info. I have 2 SSCE certificates. i got one when i wrote my ssc in my secondary school and the second one was when i sat as a private candidate. when i was filling the forms i didn't put in that i had written the SSCE twice so do i still have to present the two certificates when i go for the interview.

Yes, you need to present both results/certificates to your interview. It want create any problem. I wish you all the best in your preparation and interview.

hi guys,
i did my fingerprints for a police report in my home country in dec so that my family can follow it up for me when i need it coz i live in uk. But now they have refused to process it and say i have to go there. The kenyan high commission can do it, but i will get it way too late after my interview? any suggestions?

Where is the fingerprint you did in Kenya? Why are they refusing to prepare the police report for you?

hallo guys i have been away for sometime now but am glad to be back .am from kenya and just wanted to ask becks where will you go for the interview kenya or londond coz from your signature i see we will be going on the same day ie 4th of may.

DEAR FORUMITES,

This is to wish ALL you guys going for interviews a successful and VISA GRANTED INTERVIEWS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO SUCCEED ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME COS OUR GOD IS EVER FAITHFUL AND WILL NEVER FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we thank God for ur visa...if u hav any problems with ticket ll help u get a cheap one,u can ask me if you hav any questions...

Helo house can any1 tel me hw i can update my staus from single to married cos i jst got married lst wk & also sort out a change in d address i intend to live in d U.S. I intend to travel in 2wks tym.

DEAR FORUMITES,

This is to wish ALL you guys going for interviews a successful and VISA GRANTED INTERVIEWS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO SUCCEED ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME COS OUR GOD IS EVER FAITHFUL AND WILL NEVER FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you stone for the wonderful prayer for us. I KNOW WE ARE ALREADY VICTORS IN THE BATTLE IJN>

Where is the fingerprint you did in Kenya? Why are they refusing to prepare the police report for you?

hi ammeck, i actually dont know. Been told to take fingerprints from here and send them, but they are trying to get it anyway so lets hope for the best. I did my medicals today at knightsbridge doctors in london, Was so detailed but quick. Was done in 3 hrs

We're going to be successful in Jesus' name. Amen!
@Popescandy start preparing becos you will be current in the upcoming visa bulletin.
@Rozy wow! is your bro a member of this great family? If no, kindly invite him to this house.

Nyarkoh, Amen to your prayers, let the will of Our Lord God be done in Jesus Name.

hi ammeck, i actually dont know. Been told to take fingerprints from here and send them, but they are trying to get it anyway so lets hope for the best. I did my medicals today at knightsbridge doctors in london, Was so detailed but quick. Was done in 3 hrs

Ok, will remember you in my prayers.

I received my 2NL yesterday. I guess those who haven't should look forward to receiving it very soon. Guys, is it possible for one to travel abroad without completing the vaccination regimen?

I received my 2NL yesterday. I guess those who haven't should look forward to receiving it very soon. Guys, is it possible for one to travel abroad without completing the vaccination regimen?

Congratulations on your 2NL pick up. Wishing you all the best in your preparations.