• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Dear ALL,

Please anybody with any link to JOEQUI,I need to get some information from him very urgently!!!!

Thank you and we shall continue to succeed on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

I remember Joequi said he used Qatar Airways and transited in Doha. He was given a Hotel room free of charge because the transit was somehow lenghty, so you can check from their website. I hope this helps.

vacination

pls about the hypetitis b vacination. i wanted to travel as soon as the great lord help me with granting of visa but it seems i have two take two more hypetitis b vacination. my question will i be able to fly when my visa is granted without taking the two of the injections which comes up monthly after a first injection. what do i do ?

I remember Joequi said he used Qatar Airways and transited in Doha. He was given a Hotel room free of charge because the transit was somehow lenghty, so you can check from their website. I hope this helps.

onasis hw much is united and delta in Ghana..i can get u a cheap direct thru ma bro...let me know so i can let him call u

Thanks Onasis,

I really appreciate your assistance and may the Lord continue to be with u and ur household.

To ALL going for interviews this month and the months to come,I wish u ALL successful interview and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls about the hypetitis b vacination. i wanted to travel as soon as the great lord help me with granting of visa but it seems i have two take two more hypetitis b vacination. my question will i be able to fly when my visa is granted without taking the two of the injections which comes up monthly after a first injection. what do i do ?

Once you have had the 1st shot, you can have the rest in the US. Don't worry about having all the Hep B vaccinations because it will take you about 8-9 months to complete.

Please, forgive me

Because of the bad nature of the mobile version of the site, I could not reply to your threads weekends and nights. I therefore plead with you to take it in good faith. Have a bright Sunday. Peace! Benniit

Hi Members in the HOUSE,
Has been a long time. We are hoping for sweeeeeeeetest testimonies this month. AMEN.
I just realized that my name "EMMANUEL" has been mis-spelt as "EMMANNUEL" on the BECE result and certificate. However, all other documents such as Birth cert, Passport, SSSCE (result and cert), University Degree etc bear the correct spelling-"EMMANUEL". Please, will it cause any WAHALLA / PROBLEM? If yes, what is the way forward? Please I need urgent response. THANX. PRAYER is the key!!! My regards to you Nyarko24.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know the lord we serve will neva let us down. he is able to carry us through. amen

Indeed we serve the LIVING God, HE has never let us down and HE will never let us down. Mba Nor!!! JUST hold onto your FAITH. Thanx Wizifbaby for your immense contributions on the forum. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hi Members,
As we begin the month of 'Sweeeeeeetest Testimonies' let's in one FAITH prophesize EBENEZER into the lives of those who have had their interviews and EMMANUEL into those yet to go for theirs. Dear GOD, continue to be with US as we wait upon You. AMEN. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hi Frankky,
Hope u are preparing. You will soon see the manifestation of GOD'S Blessing upon your live. Will pray for you ALL. Have successful interviews all members in the HOUSE. PRAYER is the key!!! Don't FORGET.

Good nite to u all. Peace! Benniit

Benniit,

Remember,"when GOD say yes,NOBODY,I mean NOBODY CAN SAY NO"

Your interview is already a success.You shall find the favour of GOD in the face of the CO come 7th of APril,2011 IJN.

You shall laugh last IJN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace unto you all!!!!

Also,I wish ALL going for interviews this month and the months to come successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Members in the HOUSE,
Has been a long time. We are hoping for sweeeeeeeetest testimonies this month. AMEN.
I just realized that my name "EMMANUEL" has been mis-spelt as "EMMANNUEL" on the BECE result and certificate. However, all other documents such as Birth cert, Passport, SSSCE (result and cert), University Degree etc bear the correct spelling-"EMMANUEL". Please, will it cause any WAHALLA / PROBLEM? If yes, what is the way forward? Please I need urgent response. THANX. PRAYER is the key!!! My regards to you Nyarko24.

BECE is not a requirement for the dv lottery. So at the interview you don't need to submit that to the consular unless you have been ask to produce it. Even then, this is not a big issue since such typos do normally occur on people's certificates. I am not sure they will raise any question about this.

Hi Frankky,
Hope u are preparing. You will soon see the manifestation of GOD'S Blessing upon your live. Will pray for you ALL. Have successful interviews all members in the HOUSE. PRAYER is the key!!! Don't FORGET.

Yeah Ema the countdown is now on and with GOD, I KNOW ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE> IT IS ALREADY A DONE DEAL IJN. thanks

Hi Members,
As we begin the month of 'Sweeeeeeetest Testimonies' let's in one FAITH prophesize EBENEZER into the lives of those who have had their interviews and EMMANUEL into those yet to go for theirs. Dear GOD, continue to be with US as we wait upon You. AMEN. PRAYER is the key!!!

we thank you ema for the prayers. HE WHO HAS STARTED IT WILL SURELY SEE US THROUGH IJN