• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Guys i think for now our Bro Benniit is next on the line and i pray thee for all to gear our prayers towards his case for our Lord God's favour to be showered on him and also not forgetting our bro Nsiah.

He has already SUCCEEDED ALREADY IJN> come April 7. he will be smiling with that visa collection ticket.

Guys i think for now our Bro Benniit is next on the line and i pray thee for all to gear our prayers towards his case for our Lord God's favour to be showered on him and also not forgetting our bro Nsiah.

Thanks, bro. God will surely see us through in mighty name of Jesus. Amen!

Yeah! And I will fast and pray for his success on the D-day. I won't break the fasting until he comes back here to declare himself a winner. God Bless you Benniit!

Last edited by a moderator:
BENNIT,

Come April 7th,you will definitely find the favour of GOD in the face of the CO in Jesus name and VISA GRANTED,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go there and succeed in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to ALL awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,you shall ALL succeed in Jesu7s name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Benniit my brother, ur day of final enthronement is fast approaching, u'll walk out of that embassy with a glorious smile in Jesus name, just read proverb 21:31 and do ur part. God bless.

Yeah! And I will fast and pray for his success on the D-day. I won't break the fasting until he comes back here to declare himself a winner. God Bless you Benniit!

God richly bless you!!! Fast for my sake until I come back to release the good news? What I have for now is, thank you so so much! Peace unto you. Benniit

BENNIT,

Come April 7th,you will definitely find the favour of GOD in the face of the CO in Jesus name and VISA GRANTED,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go there and succeed in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to ALL awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,you shall ALL succeed in Jesu7s name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace! Benniit

@Benniit my brother, ur day of final enthronement is fast approaching, u'll walk out of that embassy with a glorious smile in Jesus name, just read proverb 21:31 and do ur part. God bless.

Amen oooooooo!!! I'm reading it now! God richly bless you all. I know for sure that God will have compassion and favor on me that day.

If God doesn't do this for me, who else will do? God, deliver me in the day of trouble; do not hide Your face from me. He will surely do in His Son's name. Amen! Peace! Benniit

have been followin this thrend for a while am in the states,Nyarko24 u actually hav da same date as my brother n his wife....for all those abt to go 4 inteviews i prayed for u last night...n i know u re more than victors...

Bennit the good lord is with you the next interview and i believe you are already a success IJN. I started with the medicals and police cert yesterday and it was simple process but tiresome. I have with two weeks to face the consula and am plaeding to this forumn to back me with prayers and i belive that coming thursday thus april 14 will be a victory for me in jesus name. To all of u here too who is about to have interview may the good lord bless you a with a visa to the u s a. peace

have been followin this thrend for a while am in the states,Nyarko24 u actually hav da same date as my brother n his wife....for all those abt to go 4 inteviews i prayed for u last night...n i know u re more than victors...

Amen, and Men Rozy thank you for the prayers.

Bennit the good lord is with you the next interview and i believe you are already a success IJN. I started with the medicals and police cert yesterday and it was simple process but tiresome. I have with two weeks to face the consula and am plaeding to this forumn to back me with prayers and i belive that coming thursday thus april 14 will be a victory for me in jesus name. To all of u here too who is about to have interview may the good lord bless you a with a visa to the u s a. peace
thank you Wizyfbaby I know God will surely Grant to us the sweet of our sweat for us to rejoice IJN. Amen. I know this April is a month of VISA TESTIMONIES.

I pray u get da courage and tell them wha u know don't try to ask too many questions...answer wha u re asked ..eg.co-where were u born, just answer kumasi..dont say komfo anokye cuz he did not ask u which hospital were you born.
if his quetion is not clear just say pardon me..or can u plss say that again.
do not answer a quetion you didnt understand.Try to look the consular in his face if u cant look directly in his eyes.in this country when a white man is talking to u and u look away or look down the u re not tellin da truth.try to smile not too much but don't look mean.For those who are married,ma cousin frm canada was refused becos at da interview when they were waitin to be called, he and his wife were sitting with spaces between them and no conversation....can u imagine if u can hold hands,try to talk,fix his tie or something cuz trust me these people hav cameras watchin u.....becuz of our culture we don do some of these things but for American man you hav to prove yr self

We're going to be successful in Jesus' name. Amen!
@Popescandy start preparing becos you will be current in the upcoming visa bulletin.
@Rozy wow! is your bro a member of this great family? If no, kindly invite him to this house.

we thank God for ur visa...if u hav any problems with ticket ll help u get a cheap one,u can ask me if you hav any questions...hope to see u in AMERICA

Goodevening Forumites! i got my 2NL today and my interview is scheduled for 17th May. Will start my meds and police report next week. i wanted to ask for a quick info. I have 2 SSCE certificates. i got one when i wrote my ssc in my secondary school and the second one was when i sat as a private candidate. when i was filling the forms i didn't put in that i had written the SSCE twice so do i still have to present the two certificates when i go for the interview.

hi guys,
i did my fingerprints for a police report in my home country in dec so that my family can follow it up for me when i need it coz i live in uk. But now they have refused to process it and say i have to go there. The kenyan high commission can do it, but i will get it way too late after my interview? any suggestions?