• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

Please I need your prayer,my wife just traveled today and their Bus had an accident on the road;some people died but the good Lord saved her and she is now receiving treatment in the Hospital.

Please fellow members,help me remember her in prayer that the good Lord should be with her and grant her better recovery without any damage to her in Jesus name,AMEN.

Our God who has taken you on his wings to this far will not abandon you in the middle of the road. Wish her speedy recovery.

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

Please I need your prayer,my wife just traveled today and their Bus had an accident on the road;some people died but the good Lord saved her and she is now receiving treatment in the Hospital.

Please fellow members,help me remember her in prayer that the good Lord should be with her and grant her better recovery without any damage to her in Jesus name,AMEN.

Stonesanjay, sorry to hear this, but then we thank the Lord for her life. Take heart, knowing the Lord who delivered her in the accident will surely grant her total recovery in Jesus Name.

Jesus Christ!

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

You know why your wife was saved? Because, God wants both of you to be in the States. I thank God for such a miraculous redemption. Her life is safe in the mighty hands of the Lord. Her time is not due to be called by the Creator.

She'll respond to treatment and will be fine IJN. Amen! Don't be troubled at all, and fear not! All the decoys of the enemies have been destroyed in Jesus' mighty name!!

I will not forget her in my prayers tonite and the days ahead. Peace unto her. Benniit

Master Healer will heal your wife cos is not your power that safe her from the accident. The Almighty God that save her soul will give her quick recovery IJN. It is well with you.

Will remind your family in prayers.....

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

Hi stonesanajay,
I prophesize these into your family: Death-mba nor! Sickness-Tofiakwa!, Calamity-Never!, Sorrow-Na lie! Dats is my prayer for your family. AMEN.Blessed. Pls read LUKE 18:1-6. PRAYER is the key!!!!

God has done it again

Praise God, He has started dis week 4 us with forexpalace interview, he just called dat he had a successful interview, samakinyemi rejoice 4 dis week is goin to favour u all IJN

Hi! Ema, concerning the passport they have about two modes of application depending on how urgent you need it. They have the express and the normal one. The normal one takes about 3months whereas the express definitely lesser than 3months. I hope and pray that you receive it as soon as possible. One love.

Thnx so much, will kno what to do now. PRAYER is the key!!!

Praise God, He has started dis week 4 us with forexpalace interview, he just called dat he had a successful interview, samakinyemi rejoice 4 dis week is goin to favour u all IJN

Indeed our Lord God deserves all the praises and thanksgiving, your name be glorified O God.

God is great!!!!!

God is great!!!!!

To all the house members, God has been faithful and good to us.We did our interview in Nepal (Asia) and we the visas as I write this,all the glory be to God.One question though:

1:What is the two stars in front of annotation part means
2:What is the one star in front of annotation part means?

Is there any cause to make us worried? pls all your answers are appreciated especially those with experience and those already in the US.

luckylovely

God is great!!!!!

To all the house members, God has been faithful and good to us.We did our interview in Nepal (Asia) and we the visas as I write this,all the glory be to God.One question though:

Is there any cause to make us worried? pls all your answers are appreciated especially those with experience and those already in the US.

luckylovely

Glory be unto the ONE who is able to do all things!!! Congrats! PRAYER is the key!!!

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

We thank the Lord fpr saving the life of your wife. Do not cease praying. We will also pray with you and your family for the speedy recovery of your wife. Stay blessed.

God is great!!!!!

luckylovely

luckylovely, I don't understand those questions above, could you elaborate more on that?

God is great!!!!!

luckylovely

Praise God for the wonderful thing he has done in your life.

Congratulations once again for successful interview and we decree that the grace,favour and mercy of God shall never depart from you from now on and forevermore,AMEN.

hello Forumites,
I started my Medics @ the Akai House Clinic last Friday and I think the fees was moderate as compared to Holy Trinity. I was charged a total of GHC 325 (GHC 157 for physicals and GHC 168 for vaccinations). was told to come back in two weeks time for the report and back in three weeks time for another shot of Hepatitis B and would be required to pay an additional amount of GHC 30 for it. Hope this info helps. Remember to carry along all vacination records

We thank the Lord fpr saving the life of your wife. Do not cease praying. We will also pray with you and your family for the speedy recovery of your wife. Stay blessed.

DEAR Donkay ALL,

I thank you ALL for your consistent prayers concerning me and the my wife,may the good Lord continue to be with u all and grant u all your heart desires in Jesus name,AMEN.

My wife is feeling better now.Glory be to God and shame unto the devil for he has completely LOST the battle again and will never re-appear in my life in Jesus name "as it is written in the book of NAHUM 1 vrs 9 which says AFFLICTIONS SHALL NEVER RISE UP AGAIN THE SECOND TIME",AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To ALL awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,the favour of God shall continue to rest upon u all in Jesus name,AMEN.

VISA BREAKTHROUGH GALLOOOORE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11