• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

My second successful interview experience!!!!!!!!!!

Come and join me singing halleluyah,jehovan jareh has done it again for me.

Thank you everybody for your prayer upon me and to the shame of the Devil,I have made it again.

Initially,I had a successful interview on Tuesday and was given Visa pick up letter against 22nd March but latter called this morning that I need to come to Embassy by 1pm so i quickly went ther cos i didt know what was it.

On getting to the Embassy after the normal security check again,my first pick letter was collected from me and was given another Visa interview ticket.This is my second interview experience today;

The same Co that interviewed me on Tuesday called me window 11:

Me:Good afternoon
Co:Good afternoon
Co:where is your Old passport
Me :what?
Co:The old passport u used in 2006
Me:It got burnt
Co:how?
Me:I explained
Co :who gave u the passport
Me:My former company for Training Visa but was denied then
Me:Explained in detail the company name and the kind of training we wanted to go for in USA then
Co:Ok.Pick up your Visa next week Thursday (24th March,2011)and he gave me another pick up letter
Me:Thank you very much.

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee God everybody cos God did not allow the wish of the enemy to come to pass in my life.I glorify the name of the Lord for this wonderful experience and I know that the SAME GOD THAT WAS,HIS AND FOREVERMORE IS ALWAYS WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAISE HIM AND SHOUT FOR JOY ALL THE TIMES.

Thank you my fellow members I really appreciate your unrellent prayers for me and to ALL other members going for interviews that the Lord will show them favour in the face of the Consular officer in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE:
MY ADVICE TO EVERYBODY IS THAT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH WHEN YOU GO FOR INTERVIEW.IF YOU GIVE FAKE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DOCUMENTS OR ANY PAST INTERVIEW AT THE USA EMBASSY,THEY WILL CATCH YOU BY ALL MEANS.

MAY THE MERCY AND FAVOUR OF GOD CONTINUE TO BE WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND FOREVERMORE,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To those going for interview next week;forexpalace and others,I wish u ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!11

If God be for us, who can be against us? What is written is written!! We thank the Lord Almighty! Peace! Benniit

What A Week!

This week has been productive, fruitful and blissful to our brothers and sisters!
Our Egwe has been good to us. He who raises His mighty and energetic hands and everything calms down. What a God that we serve! We glorify and uplift your holy name. May it be praised by all! Thank you Master Jesus.

I wish those who are for interview tomorrow and next week successful interviews. May the good Lord take you through! Amen! Peace! Benniit

Dat is a very good information, i was about to start laminating all my certificates. This means i have to stop. Thanks forumites!!!!

i laminated some of my original nd photo copied docs dat i took 2 my interview nd i had no problem at all with dat,,,,just incase hu ever is collecting ur docs ask,jst say u did it 4 protection.laminating ur documents cant stop u frm having a succesful interview.

This week has been productive, fruitful and blissful to our brothers and sisters!
Our Egwe has been good to us. He who raises His mighty and energetic hands and everything calms down. What a God that we serve! We glorify and uplift your holy name. May it be praised by all! Thank you Master Jesus.

I wish those who are for interview tomorrow and next week successful interviews. May the good Lord take you through! Amen! Peace! Benniit
Benniit please update ur signature..

Guys, has anybody heard from Nsiah? I think him about all the time. Please if anybody knows about his new development, share it with me because I'm worried about him. Considering the amount of money and time he's spent...I can imagine the psychological trauma he's probably going through if he's still on AP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Airwaves, you should have discovered this forum long time ago. Well, as it stand now, you have 2 DOB with KCC, therefore use the same DOB on the forms to contact them. You should have officially solved the DOB issue before being current but because you use the correct DOB on the forms and the fact that you have contacted them using the correct DOB will help you at the end.

Since you sent the forms to KCC, have you tried using the correct DOB to contact them? The problem is you may get the 2NL maybe 2 weeks to your interview date and you may not have enough time to complete the Police and the Medical Reports.

hello Ammeck, Was there a way i could have officially solved the issue about my DOB. the issue is the person who did the lottery for me could not remember the year he used. he got my day and month correct but not the year and he can't remember the year he used.

Woa this week has been wonderful and its all the doing of the LORD. Congrats to all succesful forumites. The lord will continue to see the rest of forumites through till the end of the fiscal year. I've received my GC and actively looking for work.

Stonesanjay, at your first interview..when they took your fingerprint..didnt they see you were there before in 2006?

Thank you everybody for your prayer upon me and to the shame of the Devil,I have made it again.

Initially,I had a successful interview on Tuesday and was given Visa pick up letter against 22nd March but latter called this morning that I need to come to Embassy by 1pm so i quickly went ther cos i didt know what was it.

On getting to the Embassy after the normal security check again,my first pick letter was collected from me and was given another Visa interview ticket.This is my second interview experience today;

Me:Explained in detail the company name and the kind of training we wanted to go for in USA then
Co:Ok.Pick up your Visa next week Thursday (24th March,2011)and he gave me another pick up letter

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee God everybody cos God did not allow the wish of the enemy to come to pass in my life.I glorify the name of the Lord for this wonderful experience and I know that the SAME GOD THAT WAS,HIS AND FOREVERMORE IS ALWAYS WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAISE HIM AND SHOUT FOR JOY ALL THE TIMES.

Thank you my fellow members I really appreciate your unrellent prayers for me and to ALL other members going for interviews that the Lord will show them favour in the face of the Consular officer in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE:
MY ADVICE TO EVERYBODY IS THAT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH WHEN YOU GO FOR INTERVIEW.IF YOU GIVE FAKE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DOCUMENTS OR ANY PAST INTERVIEW AT THE USA EMBASSY,THEY WILL CATCH YOU BY ALL MEANS.

MAY THE MERCY AND FAVOUR OF GOD CONTINUE TO BE WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND FOREVERMORE,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To those going for interview next week;forexpalace and others,I wish u ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!11

With God we can achieve everything and we have to always give thanks to him. Stone, I am really happy for you. I know how you may feel when you were called to the embassy and later asking you for a second interview.

hello Ammeck, Was there a way i could have officially solved the issue about my DOB. the issue is the person who did the lottery for me could not remember the year he used. he got my day and month correct but not the year and he can't remember the year he used.

Right now what you can do is to do your medical and police reports since you don't need the 2nd to prepare these docs. Then you have to pray hard so that your 2nd/interview letter gets to you early for you to prepare for the interview.

Guys, has anybody heard from Nsiah? I think him about all the time. Please if anybody knows about his new development, share it with me because I'm worried about him. Considering the amount of money and time he's spent...I can imagine the psychological trauma he's probably going through if he's still on AP.

I talked to him about a month ago. He is cool about the problem and I hope he will succeed eventually.

I talked to him about a month ago. He is cool about the problem and I hope he will succeed eventually.

Thats good, u are actually the right person to talk to him at dis time, cos u also went tru the same delay and was not denied, u came out strong and victorious and i'm sure he will very soon, i'll remember him in my prayers too.

i laminated some of my original nd photo copied docs dat i took 2 my interview nd i had no problem at all with dat,,,,just incase hu ever is collecting ur docs ask,jst say u did it 4 protection.laminating ur documents cant stop u frm having a succesful interview.

Thanx a lot bro!! Prayer is the key!!!

NOTE:

Yearhhh Congrats, HE has promised. HE assures us a good end. Prayer is the key!!!

Hello HOUSE,
Please this forum is der so we can share ideas and experiences to the benefit of everyone. I would like to say that if someone suggests an idea and it deviates from the truth (does not correctly answer your question), we shouldn't criticize in a way that wil make the initiator feels bad. I just did not like how Nyakoh24 explained Ammeck09's idea about the certificate lamination. All de same we thank God it did not result the way i thought it to be. Let's be one to ensure the success of the forum. Prayer is the key!!!

Ema4allkinds, why are you trying to make a case out of this? I totally misunderstood Ammeck09. But then Benniit, Amanor, Kenny and even himself came out to clarify it. He did not get offended, and I sincerely appreciated their clarifications. I got a little scared because I misunderstood the advice he gave and he and some of our brother came out to help me and I appreciated that. Where did I wrong? Tell me.

Last edited by a moderator: