• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Ema4allkinds, why are you trying to make a case out of this? I totally misunderstood Ammeck09. But then Benniit, Amanor, Kenny and even himself came out to clarify it. He did not get offended, and I sincerely appreciated their clarifications. I got a little scared because I misunderstood the advice he gave and he and some of our brothers came out to help me and I appreciated that. I really respect Ammeck09 for the great job he's doing for us and will never say anything to hurt him or any member of this great family.Where did I go wrong? Tell me and I will apologize right away. One Love!

Last edited by a moderator:
My second successful interview experience!!!!!!!!!!

Come and join me singing halleluyah,jehovan jareh has done it again for me.

Thank you everybody for your prayer upon me and to the shame of the Devil,I have made it again.

Initially,I had a successful interview on Tuesday and was given Visa pick up letter against 22nd March but latter called this morning that I need to come to Embassy by 1pm so i quickly went ther cos i didt know what was it.

On getting to the Embassy after the normal security check again,my first pick letter was collected from me and was given another Visa interview ticket.This is my second interview experience today;

The same Co that interviewed me on Tuesday called me window 11:

Me:Good afternoon
Co:Good afternoon
Co:where is your Old passport
Me :what?
Co:The old passport u used in 2006
Me:It got burnt
Co:how?
Me:I explained
Co :who gave u the passport
Me:My former company for Training Visa but was denied then
Me:Explained in detail the company name and the kind of training we wanted to go for in USA then
Co:Ok.Pick up your Visa next week Thursday (24th March,2011)and he gave me another pick up letter
Me:Thank you very much.

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee God everybody cos God did not allow the wish of the enemy to come to pass in my life.I glorify the name of the Lord for this wonderful experience and I know that the SAME GOD THAT WAS,HIS AND FOREVERMORE IS ALWAYS WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAISE HIM AND SHOUT FOR JOY ALL THE TIMES.

Thank you my fellow members I really appreciate your unrellent prayers for me and to ALL other members going for interviews that the Lord will show them favour in the face of the Consular officer in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE:
MY ADVICE TO EVERYBODY IS THAT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH WHEN YOU GO FOR INTERVIEW.IF YOU GIVE FAKE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DOCUMENTS OR ANY PAST INTERVIEW AT THE USA EMBASSY,THEY WILL CATCH YOU BY ALL MEANS.

MAY THE MERCY AND FAVOUR OF GOD CONTINUE TO BE WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND FOREVERMORE,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To those going for interview next week;forexpalace and others,I wish u ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!11

The devil is a liar, you will continue to excel in all that you do. We thank Our Master Jesus for that miracle. Amen...

Amicable Resolution

Madam Nyarko and Mr. Ema, why?
This' nothing to talk about. @Ema4, Ammeck is not hurt, I presume, as a result of Nyarko's response.

@Nyarko, I think Ema4 did not mean to say something that would trigger anger.

For Christ's sake please, take it easy. Know that you're our only sister left for now and we can't afford to lose u.

We all need to maintain peace and unity so that our Mediator, Jesus intercedes for us in our petitions.
I hope you've all got it. God bless u and peace unto u. Benniit

Amicable Resolution

This' nothing to talk about. @Ema4, Ammeck is not hurt, I presume, as a result of Nyarko's response.

For Christ's sake please, take it easy. Know that you're our only sister left for now and we can't afford to lose u.

We all need to maintain peace and unity so that our Mediator, Jesus intercedes for us in our petitions.

Thank you so much Ben. Actually, I never got mad after reading his post. I realise he hadn't read my responses to the wonderful clarifications u all made on that issue.

It's love for our brothers and sisters that's bonding us together. We can agree to disagree but we have to realize we have a common goal - i.e. getting the ultimate and being able to make the journey to the promised land.

One Love!

Who else is due for interview? We shouldn't cease praying for our brothers and sisters who are due for interview.

Woa this week has been wonderful and its all the doing of the LORD. Congrats to all succesful forumites. The lord will continue to see the rest of forumites through till the end of the fiscal year. I've received my GC and actively looking for work.

We thank our Lord God for how far He has brought you and continue to wish you well in your Job seeking venture. stay bless

Hi Nyarko,
Hope u dey. I now understand u.Lol... ONE LOVE!!!. PRAYER is the key!!!! Thanx for your consistent support and advice all members in the HOUSE!!!

Ema4allkinds, why are you trying to make a case out of this? I totally misunderstood Ammeck09. But then Benniit, Amanor, Kenny and even himself came out to clarify it. He did not get offended, and I sincerely appreciated their clarifications. I got a little scared because I misunderstood the advice he gave and he and some of our brother came out to help me and I appreciated that. Where did I wrong? Tell me.

Nyarkoh24, u were not wrong in any way since our brother, Ammeck09 was not hurt. Sory for my wrong guess, i thank God what i deduced/guessed was wrong. THANX SO MUCH SISTER FOR UNDERSTANDING. ONE LUV!! PRAYER is the key!! Wishing u the best of BEST!!

Amicable Resolution

Thanx Ben! I think our only sister has let everything go for CHRIST' SAKE-AMEN!!!. ONE LUV. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hi members in the HOUSE,
I have a little problem with my passport acquisition that's why i have not started the police report and the medicals. please help me in prayers. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hi members in the HOUSE,
I have a little problem with my passport acquisition that's why i have not started the police report and the medicals. please help me in prayers. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hi! Ema, concerning the passport they have about two modes of application depending on how urgent you need it. They have the express and the normal one. The normal one takes about 3months whereas the express definitely lesser than 3months. I hope and pray that you receive it as soon as possible. One love.

Nyarkoh24, u were not wrong in any way since our brother, Ammeck09 was not hurt. Sory for my wrong guess, i thank God what i deduced/guessed was wrong. THANX SO MUCH SISTER FOR UNDERSTANDING. ONE LUV!! PRAYER is the key!! Wishing u the best of BEST!!

He could not have gotten mad, because he well understood my confused state of mind. Anyways, be careful you don't make another guess that can disintegrate our ONENESS. Lol.... One Love!

Forexpalace,

The good Lord will show u favour in ur interview coming up tomorrow in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to ALL other awaiting interviews,the good Lord will show u favour and grant u ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are already a success in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Social security number(ssn)

hello forum member
is it possible to apply for a social security number online before travelling?

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

Please I need your prayer,my wife just traveled today and their Bus had an accident on the road;some people died but the good Lord saved her and she is now receiving treatment in the Hospital.

Please fellow members,help me remember her in prayer that the good Lord should be with her and grant her better recovery without any damage to her in Jesus name,AMEN.

DEAR BELOVED IN CHRIST,

Please I need your prayer,my wife just traveled today and their Bus had an accident on the road;some people died but the good Lord saved her and she is now receiving treatment in the Hospital.

Please fellow members,help me remember her in prayer that the good Lord should be with her and grant her better recovery without any damage to her in Jesus name,AMEN.

OMG! I wish her a speedy recovery. We thank God for her life.