• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

hello Forumites,
I started my Medics @ the Akai House Clinic last Friday and I think the fees was moderate as compared to Holy Trinity. I was charged a total of GHC 325 (GHC 157 for physicals and GHC 168 for vaccinations). was told to come back in two weeks time for the report and back in three weeks time for another shot of Hepatitis B and would be required to pay an additional amount of GHC 30 for it. Hope this info helps. Remember to carry along all vacination records

Good to hear you're on course to fulfill your dreams. Wish you all the best during this preparation period.

DEAR Donkay ALL,

I thank you ALL for your consistent prayers concerning me and the my wife,may the good Lord continue to be with u all and grant u all your heart desires in Jesus name,AMEN.

My wife is feeling better now.Glory be to God and shame unto the devil for he has completely LOST the battle again and will never re-appear in my life in Jesus name "as it is written in the book of NAHUM 1 vrs 9 which says AFFLICTIONS SHALL NEVER RISE UP AGAIN THE SECOND TIME",AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To ALL awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,the favour of God shall continue to rest upon u all in Jesus name,AMEN.

VISA BREAKTHROUGH GALLOOOORE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Wonderful to hear such a good news. Will continue to remember her in my prayers until she fully recovers.

hello Forumites,
I started my Medics @ the Akai House Clinic last Friday and I think the fees was moderate as compared to Holy Trinity. I was charged a total of GHC 325 (GHC 157 for physicals and GHC 168 for vaccinations). was told to come back in two weeks time for the report and back in three weeks time for another shot of Hepatitis B and would be required to pay an additional amount of GHC 30 for it. Hope this info helps. Remember to carry along all vacination records

Good to hear that, you will be there very soon and you experience will be better and more miracolous than ours. Jesus be with you...

hello Forumites,

Thanks for the information bro, its really helpful especially for those of us yet to do it.

Guys, is it possible that a DV visa can expire in less than 3 months (90 days). Answers needed please.

Onasis, i only know from what i have seen which is, that visas are to expire after 6 months in the country the person acquires it before making the journey. what is happening.

Onasis, i only know from what i have seen which is, that visas are to expire after 6 months in the country the person acquires it before making the journey. what is happening.

Let's say from the issue date is 28th Feb, 2011 and expiry date is 21st May, 2011.

God is great!!!!!

To all the house members, God has been faithful and good to us.We did our interview in Nepal (Asia) and we the visas as I write this,all the glory be to God.One question though:

1:What is the two stars in front of annotation part means
2:What is the one star in front of annotation part means?

Is there any cause to make us worried? pls all your answers are appreciated especially those with experience and those already in the US.

luckylovely

Luckylovely,
Congratulations on your successful interview. Yes God is Really GOOOD

Come April 11,2011,you shall find favour in the face of the CO and your Visa shall be granted unto you IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Amen . and Amen. Trusting in the Lord will surely make my preparations and interview smoother. thank you stonesanjay.

DEAR Donkay ALL,

I thank you ALL for your consistent prayers concerning me and the my wife,may the good Lord continue to be with u all and grant u all your heart desires in Jesus name,AMEN.

My wife is feeling better now.Glory be to God and shame unto the devil for he has completely LOST the battle again and will never re-appear in my life in Jesus name "as it is written in the book of NAHUM 1 vrs 9 which says AFFLICTIONS SHALL NEVER RISE UP AGAIN THE SECOND TIME",AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To ALL awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,the favour of God shall continue to rest upon u all in Jesus name,AMEN.

VISA BREAKTHROUGH GALLOOOORE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Amen. We thank the Good Lord for the life of your wonderful wife. God will surely see her through very quickly. We will once again remember her in our prayers.

hello Forumites,

Thanx a lot Frankyy for the infor! I will surely do my medicals at the Akai House. Wishing you all the best in your preparation. PRAYER is the key!!!

Let's say from the issue date is 28th Feb, 2011 and expiry date is 21st May, 2011.

No its not possible....it takes 6months from d day of issuance b4 expiring...if it was issued on 28th of feb den it should expired late august....d expiry date is written on d visa u can check it unless u havnt gotten it atall...

hi guys, my 2nd letter is here and am so happy. But it doesnt have a list of the required stuff, not even 1. They just say that i proceed to step 4 in the dvselectee site.

hello Forumites,

Great job! Ei! these two hospitals.....Hmmm! At Holy Trinity, I paid G¢375, was asked to go back for Hep B at Gh¢20 each( Gh¢30 each at Akai). The choice is yours. For those who will be doing their medicals late for some reasons, I would advise you go for Holy Trinity because they are pretty faster than Akai. I started on the 14 of march and it was ready for pickup a week later. Like I said the choice is all yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
On next on the line please pray for me and my family cos i will be having my chat on thursday

Congrats in advance! Our helper will surely make your interview a success. I bet it's not going to different from that of our brothers and sisters last week. You and your family are coming out successful IJN. Amen!

hi guys, my 2nd letter is here and am so happy. But it doesnt have a list of the required stuff, not even 1. They just say that i proceed to step 4 in the dvselectee site.

Congratulations on that. Just go to that site.... everything is there. All the best in your preparations