• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

My Nigerian friends, why don't you send RAJ emails to complain about the deletion of your thread? I think if a lot of you complains, he might look into the problem and restore the thread back.

hello house...I have still not heard nothing from teh America embassy in Accra concerning the high school requirements...Can somebody makes it clear for me here please and the case is my interview date is in but due to the high school requirements im scared of going for the medicals and the police cert...Thank you

hello house...I have still not heard nothing from teh America embassy in Accra concerning the high school requirements...Can somebody makes it clear for me here please and the case is my interview date is in but due to the high school requirements im scared of going for the medicals and the police cert...Thank you

ama1990, don't panic or worried about this issue. It takes time for the US embassy in Accra to respond to emails. Just be patient and you will be ok. With regard to the issue, I have commented on it several times that it won't be an issue when you go for your interview.

btw, could you let us know your Case Number so we can guess when you will be going for your interview? You can do that by clicking on the settings on top of this window and clicking edit signature on the left of the opened window. You can put it in this format 2011AF00037XXX

Popescandy,
Next visa bullettin and you'll definately be current. Start preparing for success is already granted. We shall continuously be with you in prayers. Stay blessed.

Definately, the Hand of Lord is always at work and by His Grace i will be. thanks very much DonKay, we are also with and will continue to be with you guys in prayers for the our Lord God to establish you successfully in the promised land. may He be with you and His Favours be Showered on you in all your endeavours.

hi
i got a email from us department of state that thy notified me that i m selected for dv 2011 lottery. how can i guess that its real or fake mail coz they didnt mention any code or my confirmation no.

Dont even bother to verify the email bro, its big time fake. I have friends who have recieved same email.

Guys its been a long time i put a post up here. please dont think i have deserted u. i ahve always been monitoring the forum but decided on be on de quiet.

I arrived here in New york safely on 19th february. its really a nice place to live

I got my SSN on Monday 7 mar 2011 n my GC today 10 mar 2011.

its really a great feeling.

join me in thanking God for this great feat.

Thank God. More grease to your elbow.

I think those who did their medical and police report in Ghana will help you in this regard. I'm sure you can do the police report without the 2NL but I don't know much of the medical report.

Hello People,
Is there a way for me to do the medicals without my 2NL?

2nd NL not needed

Hello People,
Is there a way for me to do the medicals without my 2NL?

Folks, you don't need the 2nd nl before you do both your medicals and poiice clearance certificate.

For a police report, u need onLy your passport.

The medicals also requires a passport and 3passport pics with a white background. Peace! Bennii

Pls lets make out time to visit the new nigerian dv 2011 winners thread via this link http://forums.immigration.com/showt...rom-nigeria-report-here&p=2277748#post2277748
we are expecting a wonderful testimony 2moro from Amanor, another one on tuesday from Stonesanjay and another from Rukky-Smilez on wednesday, our expectations will not be cut short IJN, their victory is a victory 4 the forum and God will surely give us victory as we remember them in our prayers. Amen

Pls lets make out time to visit the new nigerian dv 2011 winners thread via this link http://forums.immigration.com/showt...rom-nigeria-report-here&p=2277748#post2277748
we are expecting a wonderful testimony 2moro from Amanor, another one on tuesday from Stonesanjay and another from Rukky-Smilez on wednesday, our expectations will not be cut short IJN, their victory is a victory 4 the forum and God will surely give us victory as we remember them in our prayers. Amen

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME.

THE GOOD LORD THAT WAS,HIS AND FOREVERMORE WILL CONTINUE TO BE WITH US ON THIS FORUM AND NEVER DEPART FROM US ALL,AMEN.

Amanor,your interview tomorrow is already a success and you shall come here on this forum with powerful testimony,AMEN.

We shall all testify to the goodness of God on this forum in jesus name,AMEN.

whether the enemy likes it or not (concerning the deletion of the Thread),we shall ALL continue to celebrate on this forum and to the shame of the Devil in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Definately, we are with all of them in prayers and their cases will not be different from that of any other member of the forum. they shall come back to testify of the Good works of the Lord come tomorrow onwards for the Bible says we should be anxious for nothing but in all things we should come to Him in prayer with petition and thanksgiving. the Lord be with them all.

The convenant keeping God will surely see all of you through INJ. Most definitely you shall all excel in the power-packed name of Jesus. Amen! Peace! Benniit

They will be coming here to share their good news, come Mon, Tue and Wed. Our prayers are with them.

Folks, I successfully picked my visa on Friday few minutes after 9am. I thank Jesus for bringing me this far. It is not by my strength but by His Divine Power which has given me this opportunity. I thought I was dreaming but it is a reality. When I saw a friend's IV last year I said to myself :when will get my own, I was thinking it will take a decade but I have it now...PRAIZ GOD, for His mercies endureth forever...Amen

Congratulations Onasis. By his grace all shall be well when you arrive here in the US. I have been here for 2 weeks and already have my SSN, opened a bank account and will be doing a driving test tomorrow. You will need to have most of this documents before starting the job application process. Stay blessed
Donkay that is the work of the Lord. Wish you all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear ALL,

We thank God for the VISA BREAKTHROUGH he has started this month in the life of KennyEast and we decree that ALL of us going for interview next week,coming weeks and upcoming months shall find the favour of God i the face of consular officers and VISA SUCCESSFUL in Jesus name,AMEN

My interview and my wife comes up next week 15th March,2011,we need your prayer that God in his infinite mercy go with us and grant us VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Lord is good ALL the time and ALL the time,the Lord is Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stonesanjay, your story will not be different from those who has already had their interviews wish you all the best Tomorrow. Just present yourself for the blue ticket and leave the rest to God.

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Lord in the highest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Amanor for the victory.Our Lord is good ALL the and ALL the time,OUR LORD is good.

Dear ALL,am the next on the line,my interview comes up tomorrow and I want the whole house to remember me in prayers for Us (myself and my wife) to find favour in the face of the Consular officers tomorrow and grant us VISA BREAKTHROUGH in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will come to this forum and testify to the goodness of GOD in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL CONTINUE TO GLORIFY THE NAME OF THE LORD MOST HIGH ON THIS FORUM,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.