• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

My dear, what is written is written. The only thing that can fail u is you not showing up. the favour of God is upon you. About the documents, separate the photocopies from the original and place them inside your passport but let some pages of the passport separate the original documents and the photocopies.Have got what I mean? shalom!!!

Yeah, I've got what you meant! Shalom to you too. Benniit

Your testimony will not be different from ours. I will say arrange your documents in this way:
1. Passport
2. Birth certificate
3. Police report
4. Medical certificate
5. School Certificates

Note: Don't forget the photocopies.

Thanks, Kingpin. Peace! Benniit

Folks, my day is on this Thursday, and it will not be my might, my power or my talent, but the Lord's.

Father! Help me so that I bring hope, victory, happiness and miraculous testimony to my brothers and sisters at this godsend forum.

As you recall me in your prayers that God should give me favor, favor, favor, then He is also doing yours for u.

Can someone give me a hint on the arrangement of the documents?

I thank u all for your good wishes. Peace! Benniit.

Benniit, you are destined to make it, no devil can stand in your, na lie!! go for success. You are on my prayer list.

Congratulations to all who had successful interviews and have collected their visas or yet to collect their visas. I pray for those who are current and preparing for their interviews that God in His Infinite mercies will let your preparations go on smoothly without delay in gathering all your documents. The journey has not been easy at all. But by HIS Divine Power and this forum it has been easy. God will not bring any of us this far and fail us. NO, not ever. He makes things beautiful in His time and this is His Time. Amen. Let us all prepare very well and leave the rest to God.

Bennit, I believe in God that its written in heaven that u ve a succesful interview dis week. Just gather yur document and go in brave. I can asure u by the name of the almighty God its done. Rejoice in Jesus name. Hapy valentine too my bro. Peace

Bennit, I believe in God that its written in heaven that u ve a succesful interview dis week. Just gather yur document and go in brave. I can asure u by the name of the almighty God its done. Rejoice in Jesus name. Hapy valentine too my bro. Peace

Many thanks, my brother. Peace! Benniit

Ammeck I filled in the correct date of birth ..thus the one on my certificate in the DSP forms.bye and stay blessed

just married! hehehehehe

forumers,

this is to inform u that i just got married over the weekend! Praise the Lord!!!!

now ma biggest headache is how i can travel to de usa with her. someone tells me i can jx send the marriage cert, completed DS-230 part 1 and my immigrant visa to the embassy and ask them to schedule an interview for her. but how true....?

any way i'm departing to the us on friday 18th.

all de best to all those scheduled for interviews.

forumers,

this is to inform u that i just got married over the weekend! Praise the Lord!!!!

now ma biggest headache is how i can travel to de usa with her. someone tells me i can jx send the marriage cert, completed DS-230 part 1 and my immigrant visa to the embassy and ask them to schedule an interview for her. but how true....?

Congratulations to u and u lovely wife, but why did u not invite us? It is well with u. Safe journey. Pls keep me updated on ur plans toward moving her with u cos i'll be in ur position soon.

forumers,

Congratulations!! Happy marriage and safe journey!! Peace!

forumers,

Wish safe and smooth journey.

Hey Ammeck did you apply for your SSN..like goin to the Social Security Center and filling that form?..or they just sent it to you??

Folks, my day is on this Thursday, and it will not be my might, my power or my talent, but the Lord's.

Father! Help me so that I bring hope, victory, happiness and miraculous testimony to my brothers and sisters at this godsend forum.

As you recall me in your prayers that God should give me favor, favor, favor, then He is also doing yours for u.

Benniit, you always told members on this forum who were going for their interviews to just present themselves there to know when they will be picking their visas for the Lord Almighty has already done it for them, so why stop and think for a second the Lord Almighty will not do same for you. the Lord be with you and waiting to for successful story soon.

forumers,

Congrats stmykael and may the Lord be the center of your marriage, may He also be with you as you prepare for your journey. His travelling mercies be with you.

Bennit, I see your i see your interview status changing to "successful" in the name of Jesus!! It is done!!