• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Guys, I need to talk to Nsiah. If any of you have his/her number, could you inform him/her to pm me?

Hey, check your private inbox.

Wish all impending interviewees especially Benniit the very best of luck.

Hey bro be strong for God is in control.

HAPPY VAL TO ALL

Hey, check your private inbox.

Wish all impending interviewees especially Benniit the very best of luck.

Hey bro be strong for God is in control.

HAPPY VAL TO ALL

Thank u, bro. What abt ur case? It's a long time now, but the Most High who knows what is good for us will surely do it for u. Peace unto u! Benniit

Thursday! Thursday! Here I come

Folks, my day is on this Thursday, and it will not be my might, my power or my talent, but the Lord's.

Father! Help me so that I bring hope, victory, happiness and miraculous testimony to my brothers and sisters at this godsend forum.

As you recall me in your prayers that God should give me favor, favor, favor, then He is also doing yours for u.

Can someone give me a hint on the arrangement of the documents?

I thank u all for your good wishes. Peace! Benniit.

Folks, my day is on this Thursday, and it will not be my might, my power or my talent, but the Lord's.

Father! Help me so that I bring hope, victory, happiness and miraculous testimony to my brothers and sisters at this godsend forum.

As you recall me in your prayers that God should give me favor, favor, favor, then He is also doing yours for u.

It's a done deal. Just present yourself and your documents at the Embassy and let God take charge of the rest!

Benniit, you are a man of faith! Go like David of the bible.
May God do it for you on Thursday!

Last edited by a moderator:

My dear, what is written is written. The only thing that can fail u is you not showing up. the favour of God is upon you. About the documents, separate the photocopies from the original and place them inside your passport but let some pages of the passport separate the original documents and the photocopies.Have got what I mean? shalom!!!

hi bennit, can u please give me a call on 0204001678 and lets talk? i have my interview on the same day with you together with my wife
kartey21

@ benniit

The Lord will grant you the desires of your heart. We wait for your chart talk with the CO!

Your testimony will not be different from ours. I will say arrange your documents in this way:
1. Passport
2. Birth certificate
3. Police report
4. Medical certificate
5. School Certificates

Note: Don't forget the photocopies.

God Bless u my Guy

My guy! Finally ur day of testimony has come, i'm so happy 4 u, worry not i'm already celebrating u. U are a success. Go with the favor of God. Congrats.

hi bennit, can u please give me a call on 0204001678 and lets talk? i have my interview on the same day with you together with my wife
kartey21

Bennit: I will be thinking of you on thursday! You will certainly come back with the good news, Your visa is already there for you!
Praise the Lord

It doesn't matter if you are a student, once you are married you have to provide AOS. I assume you are single, so you may not need it.

thanks ammeck no am not married. Had heard that in london they ask for it and obviously as a student i dont have savings