• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Benniit, you always told members on this forum who were going for their interviews to just present themselves there to know when they will be picking their visas for the Lord Almighty has already done it for them, so why stop and think for a second the Lord Almighty will not do same for you. the Lord be with you and waiting to for successful story soon.

Amen! Many thanks! He'll surely fulfill His promise. Peace! Benniit

forumers,

this is to inform u that i just got married over the weekend! Praise the Lord!!!!

now ma biggest headache is how i can travel to de usa with her. someone tells me i can jx send the marriage cert, completed DS-230 part 1 and my immigrant visa to the embassy and ask them to schedule an interview for her. but how true....?

any way i'm departing to the us on friday 18th.

all de best to all those scheduled for interviews.
Heeeeeyyyyy that is gud news!!!! Congrats!!!! have a safe flight.

Hey Ammeck did you apply for your SSN..like goin to the Social Security Center and filling that form?..or they just sent it to you??

trixsam,

ammeck is right, immediately you arrive kindly proceed to Social Security Administration office for onward processing of your SS card.

One love

forumers,

this is to inform u that i just got married over the weekend! Praise the Lord!!!!

now ma biggest headache is how i can travel to de usa with her. someone tells me i can jx send the marriage cert, completed DS-230 part 1 and my immigrant visa to the embassy and ask them to schedule an interview for her. but how true....?

Congratulationsssss for the advacement, however your wife need to wait for some years to meet you in the States.

Is like people have been skiping this question, but the truth is that you might wait for your wife to re-unite with you for another 5 solid years when you might have become a Citizen.

One love.

forumers,

I so happy for you. Have a blissful marriage and safe journey!

Originally Posted by Benniit View Post
Folks, my day is on this Thursday, and it will not be my might, my power or my talent, but the Lord's.

Father! Help me so that I bring hope, victory, happiness and miraculous testimony to my brothers and sisters at this godsend forum.

As you recall me in your prayers that God should give me favor, favor, favor, then He is also doing yours for u.

Can someone give me a hint on the arrangement of the documents?

I thank u all for your good wishes. Peace! Benniit.

Bennit,

In the name of the and of the and of the holy spirit,AMEN

Your interview is already a success and you shall come to this forum and testify to the goodness of God,AMEN.

GO THERE AND PICK YOUR VISA IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

This is going to be a great day in the life of Benniit. We are with you and hope you will come back here later to give us the good news.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Benniit, today is ur day, and God will definitely cause u to smile and celebrate. Just let us know wen u get back, cheers!

God, why AP?

Folks, I've been put on ap. 7th April I should come back. Oh God, why? I was only asked the ff questions.
Co. Married?
Me. No
Co. Kids
Me. No
Co. Do u job
me. Yes
Co. Where?
Me. Bla bla
Co. As what?
Me. Bla bla
And now i'm put on ap.

On the other hand, pls join me congratulate Kartey and wife as they had a successful interview. Congratulations!!! Peace! Benniit

MY interview experience

Folks, I've been put on ap. 7th April I should come back. Oh God, why? I was only asked the ff questions.
Co. Married?
Me. No
Co. Kids
Me. No
Co. Do u job
me. Yes
Co. Where?
Me. Bla bla
Co. As what?
Me. Bla bla
And now i'm put on ap.

On the other hand, pls join me congratulate Kartey and wife as they had a successful interview. Congratulations!!! Peace! Benniit

Folks,
i am very happy as well as sad as i post my interview experience which occurred at the US embassy in Accra today. in the morning around 4:45 am, my wife ( whom i got married to on 24th april 2010, an received the first winning notification a week after) and i set out for the embassy. on our way, i called Bennit whom i had spoken to the previous night, and he told me he had just arrived in accra from kumasi and also on his way to the embassy. we all got there, met each other, had a nice interaction, and huuuuuhhhhh, time for us to go through the procedures. in all these my wife and , i were the first people( submitting forms including photo album of our wedding, finger print and interview) and Bennit was the 4th person after us

Now the interview;
i was called together with my wife to window 5 by one white amreican man( CO)

co: good morning
me; reply
co; r u here with ur wife( mentioned her name)
me, yes
co, ok
co, will like to interview ur wife first, so please go and stand at where the american flag is.( its about 25 yards away from the window)

after 3mins, i was called by the co and he made sure that i was at window 5 before he asked my wife to go and stand at the same place he asked me to go.

At the window, he pulled a picture out of our wedding album( apparently, the same picture he showed to my wife and started asking me the same questiones he asked my wife)

co, can u please identify those in the picture with ur wife and how are they related to your wife?
me; i mentioned their names and bla, bla
co, (now pointing to another picture, ie our wedding car) whose car is this
me; rented car
co, how much did it cost you
me, bla, bla bla
co, who is Mrs ........( that is our host in the usa)
me, my wife's auntie
co, what is your highest degree
me, MBA
co, what kind of job do you do
me, bla, bla
co, how much is your salary
me, bla bla bla

all these while he was typing, after which he handed over the blue collection slip to me which indicated 4th march as visa collection day. he was quick to add that i should not make any travel arrangements as delay occurs sometimes.

i then handed over the baton stick to our brother BENNIT , but it saddens me he was not treated fairly. But I believe everything will work out fine for him

Please note: those winners who got married just before/after receiving their nl and have babies or are visibly pregnant may not go through this tedious interview process cos that shows that they are genuine partners. if u have postponed making babies for sometime just like me, then, PLEASE know your partner very well

For What Reason?

Co. Married?
Me. No
Co. Kids
Me. No
Co. Do u job
me. Yes
Co. Where?
Me. Bla bla
Co. As what?
Me. Bla bla
And now i'm put on ap.

hi benniit, we thank God for how far He has led us. Not to worry cause AP does not mean denial. What was the reasons they gave for the AP? Let not your heart be troubled. Gudluck and God bless!