• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Great, man! Our God is alive! We're on a winning streak, because we serve a mighty God, who, will never forsake us when we call ön Him during intractable moments. Sean, give thanks to God. The latter part of your message detailed everything.

Did the co tell u 4 passes of waec/wasse are required including maths & english? How did u get to know that, Sean?

I must admit, you gave us a comprehensive testimony.
Only one person whose case is delaying, I mean Nsiah. But God will make a way. Please, with concerted efforts, let's always recall him in our prayers. Let us not forget that he, Nsiah was the 1st person who ushered us into the DV2011. Peace unto u all! Benniit.

Bennit;hi; About the 4 passes including Maths and English, the ghanaian who briefed us before collecting our documents said so; he said u need to have this in your lastest certificate; ie. if u failed in a previous sssce and passed in maybe Nov Dec.; the nov dec. is the lastest one so you qualify, but if in your latest certificate you didnt pass; u fail to qualify

With God all things are possible and this surely reflects in Seandelli's life...Anyway when the Consular asked you to tell him or her about your course did you summarized it I mean was it in a very brief way ?
he just wanted to know if i wasnt lying about my course, so when i started talking he said its ok, i didnt even finish what i was saying. wont even reach a complete sentence.

Hi great guys, I want to congratation those that have had a successful interview and to wish for those still going for interview this december a successful interview.
Pls I filled my MBA as my higest level of Education in d form I sent to KCC thinking I wld complete my MBA bwfore my interview date but unfurtunately I venet now as senate in my school hasn't meet on our result. I want ur advice. Shld I go back to my school and get a letter of introduction or I shldnt bother myself with that. I wrote dat I ll finished d mba OCT 2010. Do u think I could be asked questions from my MBA or 1st degree? All I ve for d mba is my admission letter and school I'd card. Pls advice.

results clarification

Pls seanD, what about if u had an E=pass in the ssce & resat for novDec & u had C=good. Can all the 2 results be presented? The time btween ssce 1999 & novDec 2006 is around 7yrs. Will there be problem cuz don't have the cert 4 the novDec only results slip?
DV-2012 applicant

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes OOO Raph ..I suerly knows that the Almighty God is always with us and I know that our time is definitely gonna come OOOO...I know that next year by now w'll be on this website again given THANKS TO WHOM THANKS BELONGS TO ...Wish all the dv 2011 winners the best of luck again ...may God sails you through with Ease.....PEACE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello forummates
one day i met a girl who is the winner of dv 2011 and her case number is 9xxx,currunt for november
and waiting her 2nd NL.i told her to follow this forum but she couldnt get an access to internet so
some thing bad happened to her,here is the story:she used her relatives post box in her forms she sent
to KCC then waits for her 2nd NL.last week i asked her about her 2nd NL and she told me that she have not rceive
it,the owner of the post box told her that have not come yet but i suspect that the letter might lost some where
coz she is current for november and sent her form at the begging of jun so told her to email to KCC then yesterday
she got a reply from KCC that her cse is transfered to the embassy then she called me last night.2day morning i told her
to go to post office with her id to check the letter luckly she found the 2nd NL with them,the problem was her relative(the
owner of the box has not paid the rent bill so they didnt put the letter in the box.but badly her intervie was scheduled on
december 15,2010 which is 2day.so she is now trying to contact the embassy.Pls forum mates Pray for this girl.i will update u
what the embassy will say.May God be with her.

fikaleb..its my prayer that the consular postponed this girls interview date .. LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS....becos the dv lottery is a gift from God so when you are a winner never joke with it OOOO ...

I want to ask this. For the purposes of interview I change the address to the one who provided the AOS and @ the POE change it to the original address so that the welcome letter, SSC and GC would be sent to that address ?

Yeah! you can do that. Most of the guys in the 2010 forum had their addresses changed at their POE and didn't report of and problem afterwards. Just make sure u give a correct address. Peace!

Hi great guys, I want to congratation those that have had a successful interview and to wish for those still going for interview this december a successful interview.
Pls I filled my MBA as my higest level of Education in d form I sent to KCC thinking I wld complete my MBA bwfore my interview date but unfurtunately I venet now as senate in my school hasn't meet on our result. I want ur advice. Shld I go back to my school and get a letter of introduction or I shldnt bother myself with that. I wrote dat I ll finished d mba OCT 2010. Do u think I could be asked questions from my MBA or 1st degree? All I ve for d mba is my admission letter and school I'd card. Pls advice.

There is no cause for alarm, just get a letter from your school stating what you have completed and what is left to do. After all, the qualifying criteria for education is High School Degree/Diploma/Certificate. Prepare for question from both, especially your MBA. You have to know the courses undertaken and your project details (topic, objectives, conclusions, summary, etc).

Pls seanD, what about if u had an E=pass in the ssce & resat for novDec & u had C=good. Can all the 2 results be presented? The time btween ssce 1999 & novDec 2006 is around 7yrs. Will there be problem cuz don't have the cert 4 the novDec only results slip?
DV-2012 applicant

You still have more time and the time difference is not a problem, even if it's 15 yrs apart.

Hello forummates
one day i met a girl who is the winner of dv 2011 and her case number is 9xxx,currunt for november
and waiting her 2nd NL.i told her to follow this forum but she couldnt get an access to internet so
some thing bad happened to her,here is the story:she used her relatives post box in her forms she sent
to KCC then waits for her 2nd NL.last week i asked her about her 2nd NL and she told me that she have not rceive
it,the owner of the post box told her that have not come yet but i suspect that the letter might lost some where
coz she is current for november and sent her form at the begging of jun so told her to email to KCC then yesterday
she got a reply from KCC that her cse is transfered to the embassy then she called me last night.2day morning i told her
to go to post office with her id to check the letter luckly she found the 2nd NL with them,the problem was her relative(the
owner of the box has not paid the rent bill so they didnt put the letter in the box.but badly her intervie was scheduled on
december 15,2010 which is 2day.so she is now trying to contact the embassy.Pls forum mates Pray for this girl.i will update u
what the embassy will say.May God be with her.

We will support her with our prayers. I hope she found favor from the Lord and get a good response from the embassy. The sad part is the difficulties she will face in contacting the embassy, but she still have a great chance of getting another interview appointment.

I want to ask this. For the purposes of interview I change the address to the one who provided the AOS and @ the POE change it to the original address so that the welcome letter, SSC and GC would be sent to that address ?

I don't understand your question very well, but if it's about changing your address at the POE - you can do so without any problem.

We will support her with our prayers. I hope she found favor from the Lord and get a good response from the embassy. The sad part is the difficulties she will face in contacting the embassy, but she still have a great chance of getting another interview appointment.

Our prayers is that she will find the favour of God in the face of the consular officers and she will be victorious, AMEN

To all of us still awaiting second letters and to all going for interviews this month and the months to come,THE GOD THAT WAS,HIS AND FOREVER MORE WILL SEE US THROUGH AND MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE,AMEN.

IT IS WELL WITH ALL OF US IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!

Yes OOO Raph ..I suerly knows that the Almighty God is always with us and I know that our time is definitely gonna come OOOO...I know that next year by now w'll be on this website again given THANKS TO WHOM THANKS BELONGS TO ...Wish all the dv 2011 winners the best of luck again ...may God sails you through with Ease.....PEACE!!!
we thank you pashoky1 for your encouragement. thanks bro.

Our prayers is that she will find the favour of God in the face of the consular officers and she will be victorious, AMEN

To all of us still awaiting second letters and to all going for interviews this month and the months to come,THE GOD THAT WAS,HIS AND FOREVER MORE WILL SEE US THROUGH AND MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE,AMEN.

IT IS WELL WITH ALL OF US IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!
amen, amen and amen. HE HAS DONE IT BEFORE, HE IS DOING IT RIGHT NOW AND HE WILL DO IT AGAIN FOR US IN JESUS'S NAME.