• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Ken, I'm grateful

congratulations my dear friend, patience is one attribute i've come to know u have, and God has and will always be there for u. congratulations once more.

Brother, your words are really encouraging. God will not be there for me alone, but for us all. He's listening to and dealing with our petitions, which makes Him Distinct and Supreme amongst other gods. What a Mighty Fotress we lean on, God of all mankinds. Ken, may the favor of the Lord be upon u and everyone when He intercedes for us that d-day in Jesus' name, Amen! Peace unto u. Benniit

God be with us all say amen!
let put those ready to go for interview in the hands of the lord and to we out there ready to receive the second letter?

let put those ready to go for interview in the hands of the lord and to we out there ready to receive the second letter

When actually do u think i can get the second letter.

seniors pls what do u think i do with my education. the problem is am in u d s level 200 and not yet complete . should i stop the skul or return home for my bachelor. i know this degree will earn me more in u s or should i jux forget dat and start ova in u s or what do u think. plsss

2011AF00033***

Last edited by a moderator:
brother, your words are really encouraging. God will not be there for me alone, but for us all. He's listening to and dealing with our petitions, which makes him distinct and supreme amongst other gods. What a mighty fotress we lean on, god of all mankinds. Ken, may the favor of the lord be upon u and everyone when he intercedes for us that d-day in jesus' name, amen! Peace unto u. Benniit

ameeen!

Gr8 men of ours in this forum and beyond will agree with me that you're done with the required docs. The next thing is a joint prayer to seal it, and it's been sealed by the Creator of the Consular Officers. Remember, the favor of the Lord that came upon Esther when she was nobody, that favor that we all need and will by crook or hook descend upon us in the Mighty name of Jesus. Peace! Benniit

AMEN and so shall it be cos it has been ordained by the Lord that success is OUR on this forum.

For all those going for this month,the months to come and those awaiting second letters,interview date,OUR PRAYERS IS THAT THE GOOD LORD WILL NEVER US,HE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH US,GO BEFORE US AND GO AFTER US.

WE shall all succeed,AMEN.

It is well with ALL OF US ij JESUS name,AMEN!!!!!!

no please dont stop the school. university education can be expensive in the US and its virtually free in gh,so activate ur GC and come back to finish sch. a 1st degree from gh is recognised in the states and it will be easier to fund a masters than a 1st degree cos most masters are only two years.
let put those ready to go for interview in the hands of the lord and to we out there ready to receive the second letter

seniors pls what do u think i do with my education. the problem is am in u d s level 200 and not yet complete . should i stop the skul or return home for my bachelor. i know this degree will earn me more in u s or should i jux forget dat and start ova in u s or what do u think. plsss

2011AF00033***

2011AF00033***

This is a difficult question to give a straight answer. The problem is you still need about 3 years to complete your program. The question is 'could you stay outside the US for that number of years?' You may not also afford to buy a return ticket to the US every year. I think you have to check for the possibility of finding a school in the US and transferring your UDS credits to that school.

thanks my big bros. this is what i taught of doing i suggest to move to u s to activate my green and work up to 6 months and come bak to skul which i will then go bak every long vac. By the way by the time i activate my green card then it will left with two years to complete . how much is in and out ticket to u s and do you think i will get job early to earn enough money to fund for myself. or should i take decision when i get to u s. pls if there is any university which i can convert my university grades. pls help me out. by the way my case is 2011af00033***

School

thanks my big bros. this is what i taught of doing i suggest to move to u s to activate my green and work up to 6 months and come bak to skul which i will then go bak every long vac. By the way by the time i activate my green card then it will left with two years to complete . how much is in and out ticket to u s and do you think i will get job early to earn enough money to fund for myself. or should i take decision when i get to u s. pls if there is any university which i can convert my university grades. pls help me out. by the way my case is 2011af00033***

AMEN and so shall it be cos it has been ordained by the Lord that success is OUR on this forum.

For all those going for this month,the months to come and those awaiting second letters,interview date,OUR PRAYERS IS THAT THE GOOD LORD WILL NEVER US,HE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH US,GO BEFORE US AND GO AFTER US.

WE shall all succeed,AMEN.
amen amen amen amen. He ha done it already

It is well with ALL OF US ij JESUS name,AMEN!!!!!!

amen, amen, amen n amen. He has done it already

Hi to all forumers, sorry for been absent for such a length of time. It was all due to some exams one has to attend to, but hey its all been settled now thanks to the Almighty Father for His uncountless blessings.
I also thank Him for the various Good news this House has witness and i pray that He continually pour His Grace on us all.

House, I called the Police Headquarters of Accra this afternoon to know whether I can come on early Friday morning for the cert to be prepared for me. The guy who picked the call told me it cannot be done one day, because I'd pass through so many processess; it'll be ready in 2 weeks.
Is it true that I can't finish it the same day and have it in 2 wks? Pls, let me know. Peace! Benniit

House, I called the Police Headquarters of Accra this afternoon to know whether I can come on early Friday morning for the cert to be prepared for me. The guy who picked the call told me it cannot be done one day, because I'd pass through so many processess; it'll be ready in 2 weeks.
Is it true that I can't finish it the same day and have it in 2 wks? Pls, let me know. Peace! Benniit

Benniit, it's not possible to get the police cert on the same day. You can complete the application on the same day but the process takes time to complete. The usual timeframe is 2 weeks, but you can 'pay your way out' to get it early. You have your interview in February 11, so there is no cause for alarm.

Benniit, it's not possible to get the police cert on the same day. You can complete the application on the same day but the process takes time to complete. The usual timeframe is 2 weeks, but you can 'pay your way out' to get it early. You have your interview in February 11, so there is no cause for alarm.

Yes, I totally agree with u that it's impossible to get the cert the same day. I was just referring to the completion of the application same day, which the cop, for a reason, misunderstood!
He thought I'm one of those that can be caught with a bait; he explained it to me in a tedious & stressful way so that I'd see him later monetarily. The explanation seemed stupid to me! Thanks big bro! God bless u. Peace! Benniit

Yes, I totally agree with u that it's impossible to get the cert the same day. I was just referring to the completion of the application same day, which the cop, for a reason, misunderstood!
He thought I'm one of those that can be caught with a bait; he explained it to me in a tedious & stressful way so that I'd see him later monetarily. The explanation seemed stupid to me! Thanks big bro! God bless u. Peace! Benniit

AKWABA.. lol. Hello benniit i dnt knw wat dat means but i knw is ur language.. How is Ghana dis season? Compliments of the season to u.

who has gone or will go to the interview with the spouse?

is there anyone in this forum who has gone or will go to the interview with the spouse?

AKWABA.. lol. Hello benniit i dnt knw wat dat means but i knw is ur language.. How is Ghana dis season? Compliments of the season to u.

Akwaaba means, you're welcome. Once we all have peace unlike our sister country, Ivory Cost Ghana is relatively okay. Next yr will be a year of wonders for us! Peace unto u. Benniit

Guys, I started my police report today and it was a horrible experience. Could I attribute it to the impending x'mas? The people were just hostile and unfriendly. What? But all the same, it will be ready for collection in 2 wks time. Peace! Benniit

Akwaaba means, you're welcome. Once we all have peace unlike our sister country, Ivory Cost Ghana is relatively okay. Next yr will be a year of wonders for us! Peace unto u. Benniit

thanks man 4 dat interpretation. Next year those COs must say to us AKWAABA TO USA.. certainly by dis time nxt year, i say by dis time nxt year we'll be in the same country by the grace of God. 1 love man.