• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

dear forumites,

we just got our green cards and social security numbers today, just exactly a month we landed in obama land.

One love

big congratulations to you and ur family thanks alot for all your advice they really helped

Our prayers is that she will find the favour of God in the face of the consular officers and she will be victorious, AMEN

To all of us still awaiting second letters and to all going for interviews this month and the months to come,THE GOD THAT WAS,HIS AND FOREVER MORE WILL SEE US THROUGH AND MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE,AMEN.

IT IS WELL WITH ALL OF US IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!

Amenoooooooooooooooooooooo! Peace! Benniit

About the change of address, i understand it could be changed at the embassy, but when exactly could it be done? Is it at the time of interview or well ahead of time before the D-day?

Folks, KCC has finally scheduled my interview date which comes in the third week of February next year. Please pray for me. Peace unto you all!! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, KCC has finally scheduled my interview date which comes in the third week of February next year. Please pray for me. Peace unto you all!! Benniit
congratulations to you Benniit for your interview date. I knew it will take long but yo will get it. we thank God.

I have just realized I have sent a wrong address of where I intend to stay in USA. Please help me out as to how to rectify the mistake. I am really new in the system. Please help me who a pertitioner is (on the forms).

Congrats, finally the date has been revealed to you. We are with you in prayers hoping you will have a smooth preparation for your interview.

I have just realized I have sent a wrong address of where I intend to stay in USA. Please help me out as to how to rectify the mistake. I am really new in the system. Please help me who a pertitioner is (on the forms).

You can update your records by contacting KCC through either email or post. All you need to do is to send KCC email correcting your your. Do not forget to state your full name, date of birth and case number in the email. Their email address is kccdv@state.gov

The petitioner on the form is 'the winner of the dv lottery' - i.e. the main applicant. NOTE: It's not your sponsor but if you're the winner, then it's you. If you have already put someones name there, don't worry and you don't need to do anything.

Congrats man. guess you can commence your medicals now. the LORD has brought us this far and he will sure see us through to the end. Cheers

Fellow forumers I finally picked up my medical report from Akai House today. That means by His grace I have all required documents now; 1st NL, 2nd NL, birth cert, police cert, school certs, AOS ... hope that's the complete list... Guys 18 days to go, please whisper a prayer for me. cheers

About the change of address, i understand it could be changed at the embassy, but when exactly could it be done? Is it at the time of interview or well ahead of time before the D-day?

Nyarkoh24,
You can change the address on the day of your interview. You only need to notify the CO about your intention to change the address.

congratulations my dear friend, patience is one attribute i've come to know u have, and God has and will always be there for u. congratulations once more.

Fellow forumers I finally picked up my medical report from Akai House today. That means by His grace I have all required documents now; 1st NL, 2nd NL, birth cert, police cert, school certs, AOS ... hope that's the complete list... Guys 18 days to go, please whisper a prayer for me. cheers

Good to hear that, I'm sure with the receipt of the medical report you're now complete. But don't forget the $819 visa fee. We will be with you in prayers and come 18 days time, God will shower His blessings on you.

Congrats man. guess you can commence your medicals now. the LORD has brought us this far and he will sure see us through to the end. Cheers

Surely, will start the medicals pretty soon.
Oh yes, He has brought us this far, and will not let us down. We recall one another in our daily prayers. God bless u, and Peace unto u, bro. Benniit.

Gr8 men of ours in this forum and beyond will agree with me that you're done with the required docs. The next thing is a joint prayer to seal it, and it's been sealed by the Creator of the Consular Officers. Remember, the favor of the Lord that came upon Esther when she was nobody, that favor that we all need and will by crook or hook descend upon us in the Mighty name of Jesus. Peace! Benniit