• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

...when we pray in Jesus' name Jehovah will answer us

Is not by my strength neither it is by my might that i come before beloved forumers and share my success story.
GOD IS GOOD! GOD IS GOOD!! GOD IS GOOD!!!

brothers and sisters i tendered myself in for interview this morning and you kno what?
I AM GOING FOR MY VISA NEXT WEDNESDAY 27th .

please join me in thanking the ALMIGHTY for what he has done for me.

To you fellow forumers, your advices, experience, care, prayers and the sense of belongingness went far in helping me make this dream a reality. I AM SO GRATEFUL AND AS HE HAS DONE FOR ME MAY HE DO SAME FOR YOU IN JESUS' NAME.

my interview experience will follow shortly
Congratulations StMykael. Thank God you got it. Now, take a nice long bath rewinding what great things God did in your life.
Wish u all the best in the future.

Is not by my strength neither it is by my might that i come before beloved forumers and share my success story.

brothers and sisters i tendered myself in for interview this morning and you kno what?

To you fellow forumers, your advices, experience, care, prayers and the sense of belongingness went far in helping me make this dream a reality. I AM SO GRATEFUL AND AS HE HAS DONE FOR ME MAY HE DO SAME FOR YOU IN JESUS' NAME.

May his name be praised. Congratulations for a succcessful interview and looking forward to reading your interview experience. Thank you Jesus!

My Interview experience

I left Takoradi for Accra about 7pm on wednesday 20th oct and got to Accra abt 9.30pm. i didnt sleep early cos i had to chat deep into the night with my brother. i slept around 1.30am and set my alarm to wake me up on 5am.

Before 5 am i was awake. Got to the embassy around 6.20am. I joined the other guys waiting under the tree till we were asked to queue around 7.15am. we were separated into Immigrant and Non-immigrant queues. we left our phones n other gagdets at the security and were inspected.

we went into the main hall around 7.45am. i noticed that they were so many immigrant applicants so i was quite scared i was going to spend so much time there.

i was called with the other DV applicants to window 2 where we were briefed and we were asked if we we were ready to proceed. we were 3 in number. After this i went to pay my $819 and returned the receipt and the other white paper to window 2. i was asked to sit down and later called back to submit all my documents. i gave her all my documents but she returned the the 2yrs tax returns and only took the latest year. Here i was asked if i had attached photocopies of all the documents which i hadn't done. i was nearly asked to go back n make photocopies before i proceeded but the lady changed her mind and acpted the documents. sat for a while and called back to window 2 for fingerprints.

i sat for a while and later heard my name mentioned to appear at window 5 for the interview proper. here was a nice looking white man

CO: can u testify that all your statements and documents are true?
stmyk: yes i do
CO: u sure?
stmyk: very sure
CO: are u married
stmyk: answer
CO: any kids
CO: wats your current occupation?
CO: wat does A do?
stmyk : A does .....
CO: how long have u worked in that role?
Co: do u have a degree in ....
stmyk : answer
CO: from ...
CO: wat are some of the classes u took at ...
CO: wat is de diff btn A n B?
CO: wat do u mine for
CO: u have qualified for the Dv visa come back next week wednesday for your visa. do not make any travel arrangements till then.
stmyk: thanks (smiles)

this is how my interview went

Oh Lord! Oh Lord! How great thy your name!! Indeed, peace had been unto you! benniit

I left Takoradi for Accra about 7pm on wednesday 20th oct and got to Accra abt 9.30pm. i didnt sleep early cos i had to chat deep into the night with my brother. i slept around 1.30am and set my alarm to wake me up on 5am.

Before 5 am i was awake. Got to the embassy around 6.20am. I joined the other guys waiting under the tree till we were asked to queue around 7.15am. we were separated into Immigrant and Non-immigrant queues. we left our phones n other gagdets at the security and were inspected.

we went into the main hall around 7.45am. i noticed that they were so many immigrant applicants so i was quite scared i was going to spend so much time there.

i was called with the other DV applicants to window 2 where we were briefed and we were asked if we we were ready to proceed. we were 3 in number. After this i went to pay my $819 and returned the receipt and the other white paper to window 2. i was asked to sit down and later called back to submit all my documents. i gave her all my documents but she returned the the 2yrs tax returns and only took the latest year. Here i was asked if i had attached photocopies of all the documents which i hadn't done. i was nearly asked to go back n make photocopies before i proceeded but the lady changed her mind and acpted the documents. sat for a while and called back to window 2 for fingerprints.

i sat for a while and later heard my name mentioned to appear at window 5 for the interview proper. here was a nice looking white man

CO: u have qualified for the Dv visa come back next week wednesday for your visa. do not make any travel arrangements till then.

Congratulations!!!
We jointly thank God for His favor, compassion, love and mercy unto us. Who can speak and have it done when God has not decreed it? Thank you, Lord Jesus. May your name be exalted at all times. What a friend we have in Jesus. My brother, give great thanks unto the Lord. I'm in an ecstatic mood! Thank you Jesus! Bro, rest and give shout-outs to the Lord. Peace! Benniit

CONGRATS & THANKS TO GOD for ur success.

Mike does it mean one has to do fotocopies of all documents?

Pls am a 2012 hopeful and posted a worry on the 2012 thread. See if u some advise for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's next on the prayer line after Yankee man, stmykael, cos we have an active prayer line?

Please let us not forget that tomorrow is Kyerewaa's visa collection day, thus a prayer for her. Peace! Benniit

halleluia!!!

Praise the name of our lord Jesus Christ, congrats bro, its the Lords doin. Thanks 4 makin my week, remember i told u i av 2 success story to read frm dis thread dis week? U'v just completed it. Gudluck man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stmykael,
Glory, power and honour be to our God in the highest! What God can do no man can do. We too shall come back here and give our success story. Coz success is our portion in Jesus' name.

Stmykael,
Congrats on your successful interview. The journey has just started and I'm wishing you abundant grace and God's Mercy. We will continue to hear success stories both now and when we get to the land of opportunities. Please if you are next make yourself avilable for prayers. Good luck to all who are yet to attend their interviews.

Congrats bro, by the Grace and the Mercy of the Almighty God we shall meet in Yankey

Anyway that makes it 3/3 so far in this forum! Who is next? come on line and let's stand by you!

Ha ha.. Oh God thank you! Im besides myself with laughter and happiness... Wow! All we can say is God thank You so much! Congrats MICK.

Congrats bro, by the Grace and the Mercy of the Almighty God we shall meet in Yankey

Anyway that makes it 3/3 so far in this forum! Who is next? come on line and let's stand by you!

Pls brothers and sisters from ghana, lets continue wit d prayers as ikechukwu and omena both of the nigeria thread go 4 dia interview on the 26th and 28th of dis month respectively, dat nxt week. I know dia case will not be different in Jesus name. I think we should make Benniit the Prayer cordinator of this forum.lol

Stmykael, we knew your case wouldn't be different from that of our sister kyerewaa. Glory be unto our Lord for this success interview.
congrats and may He prepares you as you advanced in preparation towards the Promise land in Jesus Name.

Pls brothers and sisters from ghana, lets continue wit d prayers as ikechukwu and omena both of the nigeria thread go 4 dia interview on the 26th and 28th of dis month respectively, dat nxt week. I know dia case will not be different in Jesus name. I think we should make Benniit the Prayer cordinator of this forum.lol

Prayer cordinator? That's great! We're all one people with one thought, worshipping one God and seeking one thing(visa). Folks from Naija I tell u, your story will not be diffèrent from the fresh triplets we have so far. God will surely hear your cries come next week, as we jointly put it into prayers. Peace! Benniit

Congrats man!! you're definitely well on your way to America! To God be the glory.cheers.