• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

to all members of this wonderful forum this week is our week of prayer, intercession, supplication and above all praises. Yes praises because the first victory news on this thread is going to be heard this week and i endeavour all to join hands together as we interceed for our brother nsiah and also thank god because he's already delivered us the visa in jesus name! Victory shall be our portion say amen! Amen!

amen.

The week begins with a beautiful and brighter Monday morning, and so shall or hopes, aspirations and dreams be for the rest of the week and the days to come. God Willing. .Ameeennnn

Hello nsiah congratutions in advance because the ALMIGHTY have already put in your hand the visa in the mighty name of Jesus.You are blessed and highly favoured.

To all members of this wonderful forum this week is our week of prayer, intercession, supplication and above all PRAISES. yes PRAISES because the first victory news on this thread is going to be heard this week and i endeavour all to join hands together as we interceed for our brother nsiah and also thank God because he's already delivered us the visa in Jesus Name! Victory shall be our portion say Amen! Amen!

Amen! Peace! Benniit

All the best

the week begins with a beautiful and brighter monday morning, and so shall or hopes, aspirations and dreams be for the rest of the week and the days to come. God willing. .ameeennnn

may the lord lead and guide you.. May his favour shine upon you and answer your prayers.. May almighty god bless you,in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit..amen. Go to the embassy in the peace of the lord.

I wish all those going for interviews in Oct 2010 Gods' blessing.
God has done it,its just a rubber stamp. Amen!

nsiah7,
may the lord cause his face to shine upon u as u go for ur interview may he make crooked path striaght for you may his angels go ahead of you before you get to the embassy you are coming back wit your visa and we will rejoice wit you it is well

Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The God we serve has open the gates of His Blessings and Mercy. He has done it for me and surely, so would it be for all those who are coming after me.

But fellow 2011 winners, let us give thanks to the past winners especially Ammeck09 for their wonderful guidance, answers, suggestions and tuition. Without people like Ammeck09 some of us would have been in wonderland as some of the 2011 winners I met at the Embassy. I will tell you all the drama that unfolded at the Embassy with some 2011 winners when I detailed you about my experience later. To God be the Glory!

Guys pls clarify me on this .

On the dv 2012 application , do i need to write the birth place completely as is stated on my birth certificate or only the city of birth ?

The God we serve has open the gates of His Blessings and Mercy. He has done it for me and surely, so would it be for all those who are coming after me.

But fellow 2011 winners, let us give thanks to the past winners especially Ammeck09 for their wonderful guidance, answers, suggestions and tuition. Without people like Ammeck09 some of us would have been in wonderland as some of the 2011 winners I met at the Embassy. I will tell you all the drama that unfolded at the Embassy with some 2011 winners when I detailed you about my experience later. To God be the Glory!
Great things he hath done

Hi nsiah congratulations to you once again.To God be the glory.This is the beginning of more sucess in the house.

Nsiah, congratulations.
Thank God you got ur visa. You are right that we should give credit for every participant in these DV forums without whom things would have been very difficult and uncomforting. Good luck in ur future endeavors as well.

Hi nsiah,

Drama indeed, thus the price one pays for lack of information. Congratulation my brother for bringing luck to DV2011 Ghana.

wow, we have to give thanks to the almighty - he has done it again and again and again.

nsiah7, thanks for sharing your success with us and also opening the floodgates. I know the rest of the forumers here are going to enjoy the same success.

Guys pls clarify me on this .

On the dv 2012 application , do i need to write the birth place completely as is stated on my birth certificate or only the city of birth ?

I think you have to write the city/town even if your birth certificates states your were born in a hospital or a surburb of a city/town. My assumption is that both the hospital and/or surburb is located in a certain city/town, and officially the place of birth should be a city/town/village.

Congratulations Nsiah. Thank God 4 granting u ur visa. He will do same 4 us. Amen.