• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Nsiah,
I wish u all the best, a nice chat with the consular officer filled with smiles that after five minutes breaks the very good news for you. You are a happy man next week, God be with you.

Yes Benniit! I am having my interview next week and hope everybody will wish me well

nsiah7, you are the first from the Ghana dv-2011 to have your interview and as has been ordained, you will come out victorious.

You have to be reminded that it's not everything that is smooth-sailing. Sometimes we may go through trials and tribulations during the dv process, but however, the difference lies in how we respond to these situations and cope with them. Romans 8:28 says "in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." So no matter what we go through, rough waters or flames, we will come out victorious because of the one in whom we have placed our trust.

I'm convinced you will come here next week to testify to the good works of our Lord

nsiah7, you are the first from the Ghana dv-2011 to have your interview and as has been ordained, you will come out victorious.

You have to be reminded that it's not everything that is smooth-sailing. Sometimes we may go through trials and tribulations during the dv process, but however, the difference lies in how we respond to these situations and cope with them. Romans 8:28 says "in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." So no matter what we go through, rough waters or flames, we will come out victorious because of the one in whom we have placed our trust.

I'm convinced you will come here next week to testify to the good works of our Lord

thanks ammeck09 thats very inspiring

Oh what a wonderful citation from all of you brothers. Actually, am really overwhelmed. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. By His Grace and abundant Mercies, I hope to open the door for avalanche of dv2011 visas for all.

At the moment all my documents are ready, except that I have two affidavit of support (i-864 original and i-134 emailed). The original copy of the i-134 is on the way and hope to receive it by the end of the week.

Ammeck09 which of the two do you think I should tender in case I do not receive the i-134 on time?

God bless you all and I shall come here to testify to the Mightiness and the Grace of the God we serve. Insha Allah

Nsiah,
I wish u all the best, a nice chat with the consular officer filled with smiles that after five minutes breaks the very good news for you. You are a happy man next week, God be with you.

Labora, your case number is so low, how come you have not received your 2nd letter yet?

Nsiah, thanks for asking.
I sent the forms in late june. That is the reason. I am expecting to hear about it next week.

labora2
ithink you should call kcc and ask them how far since your case number is current

Oh what a wonderful citation from all of you brothers. Actually, am really overwhelmed. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. By His Grace and abundant Mercies, I hope to open the door for avalanche of dv2011 visas for all.

At the moment all my documents are ready, except that I have two affidavit of support (i-864 original and i-134 emailed). The original copy of the i-134 is on the way and hope to receive it by the end of the week.

Ammeck09 which of the two do you think I should tender in case I do not receive the i-134 on time?

God bless you all and I shall come here to testify to the Mightiness and the Grace of the God we serve. Insha Allah

The I-134 is mainly used for dv cases but sometimes consular officers do ask for I-864. It's better to go with both and tendered in the I-864, but if the consular officer ask for the I-134, then you can give him the emailed one.

Nsiah,

may God grant you success on the D-day and we're waiting for your success story in the days to come. I wish you all the very best. cheers.

labora2
ithink you should call kcc and ask them how far since your case number is current

Hi Omena, I called them last friday (October 1) and they told me to call after two weeks and I am planning to send them an e mail next monday or tuesday. Thanks a lot.

The I-134 is mainly used for dv cases but sometimes consular officers do ask for I-864. It's better to go with both and tendered in the I-864, but if the consular officer ask for the I-134, then you can give him the emailed one.

Thank you very much ammeck09. Some of us would have been in wonderland if it was not because of your guided tutorship. I would do exactly that

Nsiah,

may God grant you success on the D-day and we're waiting for your success story in the days to come. I wish you all the very best. cheers.

Oh thank you for your wonderful inspirational words. I will definitely share my success story come next week. God willing.

hello all,

pls do i need to do another birth certificate (NPC) after i have changed my name after our wedding or i should just support it with the court affidavit and newspaper publication which i have done already?

pls help.

may God see us tru and success awaiting all of us,amen!

All the very very best for the Interview! But I wonder why is everybody so concerned about the Affidavit papers? There's no need that kind of documents so far I know. That's totally unnecessary! Just stick with the instructions on that given link (dvselectee.state.gov -- Step-4), that would be very smart! In fact one of my friend went with the Bank Statement/Affidavit papers sentenced like he won't be burden for USA Govt ... but they didn't take that paper even didn't think to look at it! So, that's not essential I guess!

To all DV winners, please do not take the pressure with unnecessary documents! The documents processing steps are very simple, if your all information is correct so far! There's nothing to be worry about! Good luck to all selectees!

All the very very best for the Interview! But I wonder why is everybody so concerned about the Affidavit papers? There's no need that kind of documents so far I know. That's totally unnecessary! Just stick with the instructions on that given link (dvselectee.state.gov -- Step-4), that would be very smart! In fact one of my friend went with the Bank Statement/Affidavit papers sentenced like he won't be burden for USA Govt ... but they didn't take that paper even didn't think to look at it! So, that's not essential I guess!

To all DV winners, please do not take the pressure with unnecessary documents! The documents processing steps are very simple, if your all information is correct so far! There's nothing to be worry about! Good luck to all selectees!

Contrarily, it's very crucial for every applicant to produce the affidavit documents than to be asked and cannot show them, which results in AP. If it's not essential in your country, I believe over here it is. I advise that you take these documents along than to be sorry. Peace! Benniit

Hi Omena,
I sent them an e mail the day before yesterday and am still waiting for their words. I will post it as soon as I get it. Thank you very much and I am sure God is with us to make us very happy in the coming weeks to months.

Hi House,

I have realised that good news have started falling on our Nigerian 2011 thread, i can't wait to hear the first good news on this forum. Nsiah, we are with you in orayers.

Worried

Hi people!
I went for my medical results today from akai. On the other hand,instead of being glad all my documents are set for the d-day,a call from the embassy had me worried. They called my home phone but i was at work so they left the message that my interview date has been postponed from 18th to 20th. My question is,does that happen? Should i still go and check on the 18th? I even mailed them to confirm the date but was replied with an automated reply. Im kinda confused. Any suggestions?