• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Hello Forumites.
Guess what? I checked the mail today and I had my SSN card right in it. God is sooooo Good and wonderful. this is less than 5 working days. am soo excited. thank you GOD. IT IS WELL IJN. The real preparations starts right away.

wow congrats!

Hmmmm i ask because he doesn't remember if he added his wife who then was just a fiance then with a child...so i wanna know if the fiance was put on the application theres know way to find out now? or if he put single

This is strange! You mean your cousin don't remember if he added his wife and child in the application?

Thanks so much ammeck09.I intend to travel mid Nov 2011, activate my GC, then travel back home after two weeks. Put in place some things, then go back to settle after about four month.
I don't intend to stay for a year when I come back. Now the question is do I still need to apply for re-entry permit, since my visa expires end January 2012.?

You don't need to apply for reentry permit if you're not staying for more than 1 year. You can ask your host to post your GC to you once it is issued. With that in hand, you can travel in and out as you wish.

@all, Glory to our Lord God, i successfully picked my visa today. everything went on smoothly, thanks to the support and prayers you guys gave me. i pray all awaiting to attend their interviews success IJMN. also those on AP especially our bro, benniit, the good lord will perfect everything that concerns His children. the Lord be with us all.

Where is benniit? Any news from him?

We really appreciate ur presence here on dis forum.

We have not heard frm Benniit but I strongly believe that the good Lord will perfect all that concerns him and other pple on APP with VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN.

We shall continue to succeed on did forum IJN,AMEN!!!

Hallo everyone!

I am a dv 2012 winner. Do I write my full name and case number at the back of the passport photos that I will send back to KCC with the DS 122 and 230 forms or just the case number?

Hallo everyone!

I am a dv 2012 winner. Do I write my full name and case number at the back of the passport photos that I will send back to KCC with the DS 122 and 230 forms or just the case number?

Yes.

U need to write the full names,Date of birth and the case number at the back of the passports.Please ensure that ure supplying true information on every forms that u fill.

Please update ur signature so that we can follow-up with u.

Because ure here on this forum,the Lord will grant u success nd VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone just asked me her brother had F in maths wha can be done about it...any idea

UH!!!

Honestly I dnt know cos i believe they admit pass in English nd Maths.

Just follow this portal nd continue to ask questions abt it.The Lord will see the person through nd perfect all that concerns him with Visa success IJN,AMEN!!!

thanks Stonesanjay!

Is it okay to attach the passport photos to the DS 230 form with a paper clip? I am a bit skeptical of stapling the photos to the forms as I see as if it will damage the passport photos.

In Question 10 in the DS 230 form where one is required to write the permanent address in the United States where one intends to live, do i include C/O (care of) then the name of the person who lives there and the address or just write the name of the person and the address?

thanks Stonesanjay!

Is it okay to attach the passport photos to the DS 230 form with a paper clip? I am a bit skeptical of stapling the photos to the forms as I see as if it will damage the passport photos.

In Question 10 in the DS 230 form where one is required to write the permanent address in the United States where one intends to live, do i include C/O (care of) then the name of the person who lives there and the address or just write the name of the person and the address?

(1) You can staple the passport and do it carefully,its ok
(2) dnt put c/o,just write the name of the person,address,Zip code and the phone no .thats all.

To update ur signature,click forum actions,go to edit profile and at the left side on edit profile,click on EDIT MY SIGNATURE,then u will write out ur signature from here.

Peace!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Benniit is doing good, i spoke to him some couple of days ago, he says those guys have not still called him.
but i believe with the Lord on his side no matter whatever they will do, he will still have his visa IJMN!! Amen!!

We really appreciate ur presence here on dis forum.

We have not heard frm Benniit but I strongly believe that the good Lord will perfect all that concerns him and other pple on APP with VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN.

We shall continue to succeed on did forum IJN,AMEN!!!

Amen!!!

Someone just asked me her brother had F in maths wha can be done about it...any idea

They require a pass in both English and Math. Actually I don't know if someone has ever tried and succeeded in getting the visa with a fail in Math.

(1) You can staple the passport and do it carefully,its ok
(2) dnt put c/o,just write the name of the person,address,Zip code and the phone no .thats all.

To update ur signature,click forum actions,go to edit profile and at the left side on edit profile,click on EDIT MY SIGNATURE,then u will write out ur signature from here.

Peace!!!!

@1 I think it's better to put it in a small envelope and use a paper clip to attach it to the forms.

Benniit is doing good, i spoke to him some couple of days ago, he says those guys have not still called him.
but i believe with the Lord on his side no matter whatever they will do, he will still have his visa IJMN!! Amen!!

Amen Amen Amen!!!
With prayers one can accomplish an almost impossible task. I believe he will eventually prevail.