• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

HELLO everyone am soo happy i checked like 50 people and my cousin won his number is 2012AF00017###when do you think he will go for interview...and another quetion if he added his child is the childs information suppose to show on the wining letter....

HELLO everyone am soo happy i checked like 50 people and my cousin won his number is 2012AF00017###when do you think he will go for interview...and another quetion if he added his child is the childs information suppose to show on the wining letter....

Your cousin will be current in January 2012, but don't rule out December 2011.
Only the principal's name will appear on the winner's notification letter.

Ammeck09,

Can one schedule the driving test (writing and practical) widaout the SSN?

If so,wht do i need to take to DPS/DMv for the test?

Txs nd God bless.

As explained by rozy, you can't schedule the appointment without having your SSN. Once you get your SSN, give them a call and they will schedule an appointment for you. If your state is Texas you can get more information from here: http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/DriverLicense/ApplyforLicense.htm
Identification http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/DriverLicense/identificationrequirements.htm

congratulations to your cousin. all the best to him in his preparations. Rozy its been a looong time

Hello Forumites.
Guess what? I checked the mail today and I had my SSN card right in it. God is sooooo Good and wonderful. this is less than 5 working days. am soo excited. thank you GOD. IT IS WELL IJN. The real preparations starts right away.

Forum members,i want to find out whether i should take the same pictures i took to kcc to the interview or should i take different set of pictures to the interview?

get new pictures that are current showing your real image as you are right now. all the best to you. IT IS WELL WITH YOU IJN

Your cousin will be current in January 2012, but don't rule out December 2011.
Only the principal's name will appear on the winner's notification letter.

Hmmmm i ask because he doesn't remember if he added his wife who then was just a fiance then with a child...so i wanna know if the fiance was put on the application theres know way to find out now? or if he put single

dadadada72, I posted the interview experience in Kenyan Forum. You can visit and read please if you don't mind., but I was not asked much.
I was just asked about my education background, where I work and how much I earn.
The big issue was about my four year old baby since I was appearing as single lady.
I had to produce the affidavit from the father, stating that he had no objection the baby being issued with immigrant visa.
I didnot have AOS, but I had a saving account for my baby and myself to prove that we can take care of ourself before settleling down.
With this , I stood my ground and defended my case. Thank God I got the Visa.Just that dadadada72 and the rest. You have to be open and bold.

Thanks so much ammeck09.I intend to travel mid Nov 2011, activate my GC, then travel back home after two weeks. Put in place some things, then go back to settle after about four month.
I don't intend to stay for a year when I come back. Now the question is do I still need to apply for re-entry permit, since my visa expires end January 2012.?

Hello Forumites.
Guess what? I checked the mail today and I had my SSN card right in it. God is sooooo Good and wonderful. this is less than 5 working days. am soo excited. thank you GOD. IT IS WELL IJN. The real preparations starts right away.

Thank God for his favour.

The Lord will continue to direct ur path as u continue to move on IJN,AMEN.

Pls,do u have ur personal box now,ao did u get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
dadadada72, I posted the interview experience in Kenyan Forum. You can visit and read please if you don't mind., but I was not asked much.
I was just asked about my education background, where I work and how much I earn.
The big issue was about my four year old baby since I was appearing as single lady.
I had to produce the affidavit from the father, stating that he had no objection the baby being issued with immigrant visa.
I didnot have AOS, but I had a saving account for my baby and myself to prove that we can take care of ourself before settleling down.
With this , I stood my ground and defended my case. Thank God I got the Visa.Just that dadadada72 and the rest. You have to be open and bold.

olyn thanks for answering. i am going to read your experience at kenyan forum . my wife is the principal applicant ,she has all the needed documents and works as a nurse. she is pregnant and ll be due on september where we are suppose to be interviewed. I am wondering if the CO will ask me questions as well ?

Thank God for his favour.

The Lord will continue to direct ur path as u continue to move on IJN,AMEN.

Pls,do u have ur personal box now,ao did u get it?

Thanks. yeah I used my house address and it was delivered right in the box. just provide them with your valid address and you will be okay. it is well with you

Hi rozy congrats to your cousin and we thank the Lord He won through you. all the best and how far with your other cousins, i mean any news concerning their interview?

Hello Forumites.

That is great, thanks be to God, i pray the jobs flow is something for you to choose the one that best suite your heart. the LORD is in control. all the best bro.

Epabby, they always say that carry different set of pictures to interview. wish you well.
Forumers I wanted assistant on this.,I had a successful interview at Nairobi -kenyan embassy on the 13th July.I intend to travel in Nov, but still have a lot of pending issues to settle back home.So I intend to apply for re-entry permit immidiately. Must I settle first in USA for sometimes and for how long before applying, or I can do it at the POE?

Congrats olyn and all the best.