• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

i just gave a call to KCC ,they said i am current but i have to wait 10 days so they can schedule an appointment at Montreal embassy.
My police certifications and all other documents are ready except the Medicals.
Me too i called them and they told me the same thing :) Good luck everybody ...

AT ALL
You have donbe well by keeping this forum alive. God will definately bless u all for this. @Popescandy i heard your good story from franky last week. We that God for that. It is well with you. @Nyarkoh we that God For travelling mercies. Lets hear from you boss.@Franky. hope u are adjusting quickly. Enjoy?!!! @Ameck i have missed you boss. thank for ur presence all this while.
I am preparing seriously. Enjoy all of you!!!

Wish you the best in your preparation.

Finally Africa is current:
Region

All DV Chargeability Areas
Except Those Listed Separately
Except

AFRICA

CURRENT

Ethiopia 32,700

ASIA

CURRENT

EUROPE

CURRENT

Uzbekistan UNAVAILABLE

NORTH AMERICA
(BAHAMAS)

CURRENT

OCEANIA

CURRENT

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN

CURRENT

Yes, I said it! Thank God Yaso and dadadada72 are all current. I hope you successful go through the interview process without any hindrance.

i just gave a call to KCC ,they said i am current but i have to wait 10 days so they can schedule an appointment at Montreal embassy.
My police certifications and all other documents are ready except the Medicals.

Good to learn you are advanced in your preparations. All the best bro.

Good to learn you are advanced in your preparations. All the best bro.

Hi ammeck09,

how are you doing man? you are enjoying your life in Obamaland ! good for you. Thanks God Africa is finally current.
I am trying to prepare my file for the interview the best i can , any mistake may ends up to a desaster.
Hope to hear from you............

Yes, I said it! Thank God Yaso and dadadada72 are all current. I hope you successful go through the interview process without any hindrance.
Thank you so much ammeck09... and wish u luck ion whatever you are doing there... cheers!

Hi Forumites,

Just returned from the SSN office in Norman and I was given an application form to fill. have also opened a bank account and is waiting for ma check. debit card and the ssn in 7-10 working days lol. I thank the GOOD LORD FOR HOW FAR HE HAS BROUGHT ME. Thank you all too. All the best to us all

Wow. Pope. just got to Norman where I will be leaving. thanks everything is good and I am tryint to adjust to the new environent as well

; said:
@ all
Just arrived in Norman Ok around 4pm local time here, equivalent to 9pm in ghana. the whether is very hot out here but I am begining to come to terms with it. I thank the Good LORD for bringing me here safely. the search and series of activities as a new immigrants starts tommorrow and I will keep all of you posted. thank you all once again for your brotherly love and compassion. all the best to us all
Wow, this is good man, thanks be to God for the journey mercies, i pray all your activities especially the hunt for job goes swiftly. all the best.

AT ALL
You have donbe well by keeping this forum alive. God will definately bless u all for this. @Popescandy i heard your good story from franky last week. We that God for that. It is well with you. @Nyarkoh we that God For travelling mercies. Lets hear from you boss.@Franky. hope u are adjusting quickly. Enjoy?!!! @Ameck i have missed you boss. thank for ur presence all this while.
I am preparing seriously. Enjoy all of you!!!
thanks bro, i pray the Lord prepares you adequately for the moment to the promised land. did you book your ticket with the IOM? if not where and how much did it cost? the Lord be with you.

Finally we are current, It seems we might be to the embassy the same day. What is your level of preparation.It seems most of us are abandoned. Please someone, support us.

Bro, congrats for been current, its the Lord doing, so is you successful interviews and subsequently visa collections. all the best in your preparations. trust in HIM for HE already done for you all too.

Hi Forumites,

Just returned from the SSN office in Norman and I was given an application form to fill. have also opened a bank account and is waiting for ma check. debit card and the ssn in 7-10 working days lol. I thank the GOOD LORD FOR HOW FAR HE HAS BROUGHT ME. Thank you all too. All the best to us all

Ahhh, nice to know bro, how swift you've been on going about these events. we really appreciate the update, by the way do you need any initial money for the account opening? by the way, did you also book you ticket with the IOM? how much did it cost you?

Dear All,

To the glory of God myself and my wife are now fully here in USA.We came in yesterday July 12th 2011.

We appreciate your prayers and the kind advice and encouragement from all yah.

Once again,thank you all.

We pray for all those going for interviews this month and the coming months VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

Dear All,

To the glory of God myself and my wife are now fully here in USA.We came in yesterday July 12th 2011.

We appreciate your prayers and the kind advice and encouragement from all yah.

Once again,thank you all.

We pray for all those going for interviews this month and the coming months VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN

Glory to God Almighty for a wonderful journey mercies, we pray HE perfect every endeavour in the lives of you and the family. all the best.

We left Nigeria at arround 5:20pm Nigeria time (12/07/2011),got to DOHA arround 3:30am Doha time (Doha is 2hrs ahead of us (13/07/2011) and had a break in Doha and left arround 8:20am got to USA arround 4:20pm (13/07/2011).

Thank God for journey mecy

Peace unto ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!