• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Dear All,

To All going for interviews this month and the coming months,we pray that the favour of God shall locate them and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to those still on AP,may the Lord hear their cries and grant them ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN
And to those of us awaiting traveling to the State,we pray for journey mercy and safe landing IJN,AMEN

Peace unto all and one love continue to keep us together!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen n Amen. Thanx Pope

@ Ema4allkinds & Nyarkoh, what's up with you guys? how are preparations coming to? all the best though in your endeavours. the Lord Almighty be with you.
N/B Ama1990, what is keeping you from showing up on the forum? we want to hear from you.

Nyarkoh went on the 6 of July. he is in Texas, Emma is also preparing to go at the end of July. thanx. thats all I know about them now Lol

Check the new Bulletin for August:
For August, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region

All DV Chargeability Areas
Except Those Listed Separately
Except

AFRICA 71,800

Ethiopia 32,400

ASIA 39,750

EUROPE CURRENT

Uzbekistan UNAVAILABLE

NORTH AMERICA
(BAHAMAS) CURRENT

OCEANIA CURRENT

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN CURRENT
I think Africa will be current in September LOL

Wha I mean is they were given da blue chit to go bring medicaLs

Oh, theirs is a little bit different from mine, because i was given the yellow slip with the line for submission of the medicals marked. i think they should be advised to undertake what ammeck suggests.

I TOLD YOU SO MAN. may the GOOD LORD be PRAISED. congrats to you and all the best in your preparations. IT IS WELL IJN

Yes you did man, a thanks a lot for you prayers, i pray our Lord God takes you successfully on His Mighty Wings to the promised land. all the best and the Lord be with you.

Dear All,

To All going for interviews this month and the coming months,we pray that the favour of God shall locate them and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to those still on AP,may the Lord hear their cries and grant them ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN
And to those of us awaiting traveling to the State,we pray for journey mercy and safe landing IJN,AMEN

Peace unto all and one love continue to keep us together!!!!!!!!!!!

A very Big Amen Bro, the Lord be with you too.

who is the capt of our boat

Let's keep praying guys i'm pretty sure that we are all gonna be current but i'm still anxious ...

I am joining the boat from Cameroon 80xxx. Keep your ears to the ground my friends. I wait to hear from you guys.

83XXX from Kenya - Bulletin taking too long. By the way do we have Ghanian with high case numbers? This is their their thread, would appreciate to hear from 'em.

Guys, our God is certainly not asleep, y'all will be current and subsequently pick you visas in due season, just leave everything to HIM and trust HIM to sail you through. Amen. the Lord be with us all.

@ franky, bro, are you there yet, may the Lord grant you journey mercies to the promised land.
@ema4allkinds, bro its been long since we heard from you, i thought you said the other time you were here for good. lol. anyway, what is happen?

@ franky, bro, are you there yet, may the Lord grant you journey mercies to the promised land.
@ema4allkinds, bro its been long since we heard from you, i thought you said the other time you were here for good. lol. anyway, what is happen?

Wow. Pope. just got to Norman where I will be leaving. thanks everything is good and I am tryint to adjust to the new environent as well

@ all
Just arrived in Norman Ok around 4pm local time here, equivalent to 9pm in ghana. the whether is very hot out here but I am begining to come to terms with it. I thank the Good LORD for bringing me here safely. the search and series of activities as a new immigrants starts tommorrow and I will keep all of you posted. thank you all once again for your brotherly love and compassion. all the best to us all