• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Your interview went pretty well. The file transfer from KCC should be initiated by your FO. Did the IO tell anything about they are going to request file from KCC?

The IO said they've "sent another fax requesting the file this morning". And Sir@KCC said later there was no request and no fax.
I am starting to think that this is a smoke screen. We had biometrics 2 weeks before the interview. It is possible that FBI couldn't produce the necessary checks in such a short time and in this case they play "setup B7 - file not transferred" until they get everything needed.

Did anybody here experienced a virus being downloaded from this forum/website during the last couple of days. Is seems that they fixed the issue.

Did anybody here experienced a virus being downloaded from this forum/website during the last couple of days. Is seems that they fixed the issue.

I've been getting this last few days but I think it is on a different page, 191 or 192 I think. I think someone was trying to inject with their post or signature, not sure, haven't looked into it.

I am so stress out. my number is 2011AF00061000. I cant wait for next month visa bulletin. I hope my number will be current

If FO faxed requesting the file from KCC, you should be fine. I think, it will take 2/3 weeks to complete the process. The same thing happened to dimus. He got CPO after 18 days of his interview.

The IO said they've "sent another fax requesting the file this morning". And Sir@KCC said later there was no request and no fax.
I am starting to think that this is a smoke screen. We had biometrics 2 weeks before the interview. It is possible that FBI couldn't produce the necessary checks in such a short time and in this case they play "setup B7 - file not transferred" until they get everything needed.

"San Jose, CA" - my dream FO :D

I can see there are 4 cases in "San Jose, CA" FO.
First case: onebowloflaksa, got CPO in 36 days.
Second case: Voxx, got CPO in 39 days.
Third case: m1n1, got CPO in 43 days.
Forth case: kicked1102, possibly will get CPO in 39 days.

The first suggestion I will give to DV 2012 AOS candidates is to move to "San Jose, CA" before starting AOS process :D

Hello All,

I've been away for a while and oh boy, it was long to read the thread. But first Congrats to Fell and Sharminlee for getting green. Enjoy your status. Long journey but worth it.
To Laplace CPO finally, you were freaking out...I could feel it just by reading your thread. I waited 2 weeks for CPO and in a week I got letter and GC. I didn't worry since there was nothing to do besides waiting for the approval.

Anyone else good luck in your interviews. I'll check in to answer some questions.

For the person asking if he/she can change to AOS. I do not recommend that since you'll be current in July. CP should be faster than AOS. But as my fellow threaders said it is entirely up to you.

Take care!

By the way: my husband did his BIO on the 23rd. We're waiting for the Interview letter now. For my stepdaughter, the I-824 was filed a month ago. Got a receipt but we're still waiting too.

No shi$%....
You can't argue with facts....
I say for those who are looking for the next VB waiting to be current in August...find an address next to San Jose, and mail your AOS package with that San Jose address as your residence address.
You will increase your chances 10 fold, and almost guaranteed to finish in time successfully.
The people at that FO rock and roll - this is amazing!

"San Jose, CA" - my dream FO :D

I can see there are 4 cases in "San Jose, CA" FO.
First case: onebowloflaksa, got CPO in 36 days.
Second case: Voxx, got CPO in 39 days.
Third case: m1n1, got CPO in 43 days.
Forth case: kicked1102, possibly will get CPO in 39 days.

The first suggestion I will give to DV 2012 AOS candidates is to move to "San Jose, CA" before starting AOS process :D

From what I know, most of the FBI checks come back the same day and from what I see from your number you are from Europe and the check comes back the same day. My interview was more than 2 months away from my biometrics.

Hey guys,
I sent my AOS package on the 12/05 and haven't gotten any text or email for acceptance, After looking at the spreadsheet, some people took them 4 days and others almost a month, should I be worried? Is there anyway to call them in order to see if they have it ?
Thanks,

did you complete the form G1145 and place it on top of the AOS documents, so when they open it they see it?

Hey guys,
I sent my AOS package on the 12/05 and haven't gotten any text or email for acceptance, After looking at the spreadsheet, some people took them 4 days and others almost a month, should I be worried? Is there anyway to call them in order to see if they have it ?
Thanks,

Today I was having tea after lunch. Suddenly, I saw the postman to leave my apartment. I ran and opened my mailbox and found the letter. It was really looking GREEN :) Everything is looking GREEN to me :)

I really like to thank all the members of this forum to your continuous support and inspiration. Good luck to everyone who has upcoming interview.

Congrats. Have fun!

Today I was having tea after lunch. Suddenly, I saw the postman to leave my apartment. I ran and opened my mailbox and found the letter. It was really looking GREEN :) Everything is looking GREEN to me :)

I really like to thank all the members of this forum to your continuous support and inspiration. Good luck to everyone who has upcoming interview.

@leynabee: Thanks a lot! Eventually!
@sharminlee: Congrats! It should be a very good feeling.
@eu11: I guess we are in the same boat. Hope we get the GC soon.

Hi Friends,

I have just submitted my change address application filing online to USCIS. My new FO will be San Antonio, Texas.

Thanks sharminlee, and congrat to your new status! GREEN!

For those of you that called into USCIS via NCSC, how did you get them to tell you whether your file had been transferred to the FO? I tried to call in, but the CSR won't tell me anything more than what already shows on the USCIS website.

I got a letter requesting Initial Evidence, but I think that was done in error. I submitted a reply and want to know whether they're continuing with my file and transferring it to the FO.

Call KCC. They will tell you if your file has been requested by your USCIS FO or not.

For those of you that called into USCIS via NCSC, how did you get them to tell you whether your file had been transferred to the FO? I tried to call in, but the CSR won't tell me anything more than what already shows on the USCIS website.

I got a letter requesting Initial Evidence, but I think that was done in error. I submitted a reply and want to know whether they're continuing with my file and transferring it to the FO.

I suggest you to also call USCIS national customer service and tell them about your change of address since your Form I-485 is pending.

Hi Friends,
I have just submitted my change address application
filing online to USCIS. My new FO will be San Antonio, Texas.

Thanks sharminlee, and congrat to your new status! GREEN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Sharminlee! :)))))