• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Hey guys: I have a question for you all those who already got their GC or have completed biometrics. In your case, did biometric trigger soft LUD on your case status or not? I am curious. Thanks for any information.
Yes, it did.

Hey guys: I have a question for you all those who already got their GC or have completed biometrics. In your case, did biometric trigger soft LUD on your case status or not? I am curious. Thanks for any information.

In my case it didnot.

personhuang, lisa, lucky2011 and baobab... congratulations guys.

@mista, this is indeed disappointing. Your officer is maybe unexperimented too. My understanding from reading previous forums is that having a document or the Visa Number not available at the time of the interview should only delay the approval without causing the interview cancellation. Anyways, good luck with your upcoming interview. Hope you'll not wait for long.

sundaram, reptile, lucky, thanks. Yes, it was a relief.

Good luck to those still waiting for their turn. The requirements and the interviews for DV cases are not difficult. It is just the lack of communication and the broken online status check that make this process more stressful than it could be.

guys on my I-485 if i dont have a SSN and A#, what should i put? cuz electronically there should be or number or blank, you cant write anything on that spot. maybe i just should put it with a pen???

please answer if you know!!!
really important for me!!!

I would enter "None" as opposite to leaving it blank. Unfortunately the pdf-files have format restrictions, so you can't enter None there since the fields expect numbers. I wrote None after printing out the forms.

@ bobik

If you don't have a SSN or an A#, then you should leave these spaces blank.

You're right dimus. I take back what I wrote earlier. "None" would be more appropriate.

I would enter "None" as opposite to leaving it blank. Unfortunately the pdf-files have format restrictions, so you can't enter None there since the fields expect numbers. I wrote None after printing out the forms.

lucky2011, i see u received the interview letter. congrats, your case is going so fast. you will actually be interviewed in the month u are current. good luck, little more to go

Thank you natta. Indeed, the San Antonio FO seems to be quite fast in processing DV cases.

lucky2011, i see u received the interview letter. congrats, your case is going so fast. you will actually be interviewed in the month u are current. good luck, little more to go

Hi guys, what is soft LUD triggered by biometrics? I dont have anything like that but I am a bit curious about it..

Soft LUD

It is nothing but a Last Updated Date in your case status page if you have made an account at the uscis page with you receipt number. I am curious to know if it changes after you do your bio.

Hi guys, what is soft LUD triggered by biometrics? I dont have

anything like that but I am a bit curious about it..

I noticed that some rows are getting deleted from the spreadsheet every now and then. Some of the deleted rows had no useful data yet, but two of them, Avia (removed weeks ago) and subywrx, had a full set of data.

I am just wondering if people are removing themselves, or if somebody else is deleting them. The first time when I noticed this, I went in and restored the data. However, after that I decided not to fight it anymore because I do not know if some members want their data removed. I cannot see a good reason for that since there is no personal info, but it is something that I can understand more than if somebody else deletes random rows.

I am posting this here in the hope that somebody may have any input/suggestion.

Also, if you are following the thread but your data is not in the spreadsheet, I hope that you'll consider adding it in there.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...Zoq1u42Zedti0PLw&hl=en&authkey=CKu6h5UN#gid=0
If you add yourself, do not worry about sorting the data because the data is automatically sorted every night. Though you are welcome to sort it manually if you want so.

Also, marking specific cells with a different background color is not going to stick because the rows' background colors are automatically updated every day, overriding any custom colors. However, the color of the text is not modified by any script, so you can use that if you want to highlight something.

I haven't paid attention to the deleted rows, even though I check the spreadsheet every now and then. This spreadsheet will really help people next year and this year as well, it is a great thing who ever came up with it. :)
I noticed that some rows are getting deleted from the spreadsheet every now and then. Some of the deleted rows had no useful data yet, but two of them, Avia (removed weeks ago) and subywrx, had a full set of data.

I am just wondering if people are removing themselves, or if somebody else is deleting them. The first time when I noticed this, I went in and restored the data. However, after that I decided not to fight it anymore because I do not know if some members want their data removed. I cannot see a good reason for that since there is no personal info, but it is something that I can understand more than if somebody else deletes random rows.

I am posting this here in the hope that somebody may have any input/suggestion.

Also, if you are following the thread but your data is not in the spreadsheet, I hope that you'll consider adding it in there.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...Zoq1u42Zedti0PLw&hl=en&authkey=CKu6h5UN#gid=0
If you add yourself, do not worry about sorting the data because the data is automatically sorted every night. Though you are welcome to sort it manually if you want so.

Also, marking specific cells with a different background color is not going to stick because the rows' background colors are automatically updated every day, overriding any custom colors. However, the color of the text is not modified by any script, so you can use that if you want to highlight something.