• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

thanks Umuteren, you were right. i got both bio letters today! for dec. 29 in Elizabeth...Did you get yours? I guess the interview letter is the one that can be unpredictable to know when it is coming. I see some of the forum members that were current in october still waiting for one!! That is scary!!
Congrats to everybody who got their GC!! and R2010, My wife got her Bio App for dec 27 , I am still waiting ( I guess I ll get it tomorrow). I hope u got urs as well...

Hello. I have affidavit of support ready form. I have sponsor's letter from work with annual salary amout, letter from the bank with account opened date, how much money was deposited and his balance. Plus I have his copies of birth cert and passport.
Couple questions:
1. Is anything missing?
2. He has $2000 on his checking acoount that he showed, is it ok?
Thanks.

Hi 2011! base on your signature your are getting ready to send ur aos pkg, right? For finnancial support i sent my 2008 and 2009 taxes, my w2s , pay stubs, job letter and bank statements..
You should put a bit more info on ur signature so we can help u better. when are u planing to send the pkg? Do you have everything else included? (high school diploma, dv letter, all forms..) what type of visa do you have? I am assuming your are not working right now, correct?
Hello. I have affidavit of support ready form. I have sponsor's letter from work with annual salary amout, letter from the bank with account opened date, how much money was deposited and his balance. Plus I have his copies of birth cert and passport.
Couple questions:
1. Is anything missing?
2. He has $2000 on his checking acoount that he showed, is it ok?
Thanks.

can someone send me the link to the page to check the status of my case.
I want to check if it is the same I am using by I cannot post it here because i posted less than 15 postss

They finally cashed my check!!! I tried to call them yesterday because it has been more than three weeks since I sent the packege to Chicago. Hopefully I'll receive the acceptance letter sometime next week. Thanks for the support:)

Hi guys,

I just called KCC and they said that my file has been requested by my FO on October 28, 2010. By that time, I haven't even received my biometrics appointment. Is my file supposed to be requested again after I did the bio or what? I thought our file should be requested after we did bio? For natta, has your file been requested yet by your FO?
Thanks guys ^^

keepkeep

Yes. my file was requested the day after the biometrics, so October 29th.

Hi guys,

I just called KCC and they said that my file has been requested by my FO on October 28, 2010. By that time, I haven't even received my biometrics appointment. Is my file supposed to be requested again after I did the bio or what? I thought our file should be requested after we did bio? For natta, has your file been requested yet by your FO?
Thanks guys ^^

keepkeep

Lurker: I wish you a smooth interview tomorrow. Come back with good news and share with us as soon as you can.

Natta: I suggest you to make infopass every other week.

Which I think is pointless. Every other week is too soon.

As I was told there is nothing they could do at FO until "decision is made at NBC".

It creates a little psychological worry situation, when people are getting interview app so soon(which is totally awesome thing!!!), and some are still waiting and waiting.

Hi guys,

Thanks guys ^^

keepkeep

Mine was requested before my biometrics so don't worry about it. It's a good thing that at least your file is at the field office now... some people have issues with getting their file to the FO.

Hope you and Natta get your interview letter in the next couple of weeks (before the holidays) so that this year's Xmas will be a special celebration.

Which I think is pointless. Every other week is too soon.

As I was told there is nothing they could do at FO until "decision is made at NBC".

It creates a little psychological worry situation, when people are getting interview app so soon(which is totally awesome thing!!!), and some are still waiting and waiting.

I'm not sure what kind of 'decision' the officer meant when he/she said it's made at NBC but it's also possible that the officer that you got wasn't friendly and is not very knowledgeable. Usually if the file is already sent to the FO, the officer in charged of the case makes the decision and then status goes to CPO and followed by PDA (when the GC is mailed out).

Hey Guys, I think that infopasses are now useless as they dont tell us anything , all they tell us is to wait and when they look at the date they say that the application was filed recently, compared to other I-485 pending. he processing time at my FO is of 4 months so they told me if nothing happens in 4 months, that is when we can go and do an infopass and request information on the case, till then, just wait.
P.S. Just checked the mail, nothing in for me :(

thank you. I'm working on opt, and this is my first year that I'm working so I don't have previous tax returns. I have ready all papers. So based on my number Will I be current on February? Thanks
Hi 2011! base on your signature your are getting ready to send ur aos pkg, right? For finnancial support i sent my 2008 and 2009 taxes, my w2s , pay stubs, job letter and bank statements..
You should put a bit more info on ur signature so we can help u better. when are u planing to send the pkg? Do you have everything else included? (high school diploma, dv letter, all forms..) what type of visa do you have? I am assuming your are not working right now, correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
EU17000 should be current in February.
You'll know this by the end of this week.

thank you. I'm working on opt, and this is my first year that I'm working so I don't gave previous tax returns. I have ready all papers. So based on my number Will I be current on February? Thanks

Hi yoyoko! so happy you finally got it!! it can be stressfull when everyone is getting noas and you end up being the last one received... glad u got it!!
They finally cashed my check!!! I tried to call them yesterday because it has been more than three weeks since I sent the packege to Chicago. Hopefully I'll receive the acceptance letter sometime next week. Thanks for the support:)

Hi 2011, by Friday you should know if you are in for 02/2011... anyhow, I think you should have an affidavidt of support from someone who can give tax papers to prove they make above the poverty line. If you can't get it now at least have ready for the interview..
thank you. I'm working on opt, and this is my first year that I'm working so I don't have previous tax returns. I have ready all papers. So based on my number Will I be current on February? Thanks

R2010, Thanks! I got e-mails and text messages after I posted my previous message on the forum, too. I feel much better today:)

Hi yoyoko! so happy you finally got it!! it can be stressfull when everyone is getting noas and you end up being the last one received... glad u got it!!