• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Thank you, Khayat,

I think you are right. It is probably taking sometime to verify my status. And like Lucky2010 mentioned, they might've not seen G-1145. In that case it would take more time for me to receive acceptance letter. I'll post again if I get any info. Thanks again!

Nothing to worry about. You are missing your OPT card and the last I-20. That might be the reason since they need to verify your current legal status. Or I might be wrong.
I would suggest you call them on Monday and ask what happened. Last year somebody in your situation did and they were even able to give him his case number. When calling see if you can talk to an officer instead of rep.

again this is nothing to worry about, worst case scenario they will send your package back (with regular mail which takes about a week) and ask for other documents and you can include them and return right away.

let us know what happens

Sooo happy for you and your family. Enjoy your freedom

God is GREAT!!!!

GREEN CARD RECEIVED..........Thank you God
Thank you everyone in this forum.

You all will get your GC VERY SOON....God will answer our prayers.
I am a very happy man today.

Congratulations antin

Thank God and Holy Mother for everything! Guys, if you want this process smooth and fast, ask blessing from your priest and God. That's what I did and never in my life I got everything so smooth. I GOT MY GREEN CARD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for your help, especially Tuscany for his support and faith and gratitude to God!

Sundaram, thank you and get ready to get youGC soon. Baltimore is extremely fast this year. Less than 2 months for me!

@ Antin, Congratulations !!!

@ yoyoko, I think then you will soon receive your NOAs in the mail. You shouldn't worry anymore about receiving acceptance text message.

Hello Yoyoko:
When is your OPT start date? Why didn't you include a copy of it with your AOS packet ? I wonder. Are you working currently?

Sundaram,

i agree with Antin, Baltimore is fast this year, yours should be soon, be encouraged.
To everyone, thanks for your support, we all support eachother and you have all helped me, i wish you the best and will continue to assist in this forum, in any way i can.
Sooo happy for you and your family. Enjoy your freedom

Tuscany, Antin - great news!!!!!!! Congratulations with you new life!!!! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

lucky2010: Thanks! I feel better now:)

feel: I wasn't just thinking about my OPT card, I think... My OPT start date is August 1st and it ends July 31, 2011. I'm currently working with my OPT visa.

Did you send the recent pay-stubs or employment verification letter then?

lucky2010: Thanks! I feel better now:)

feel: I wasn't just thinking about my OPT card, I think... My OPT start date is August 1st and it ends July 31, 2011. I'm currently working with my OPT visa.

Congrats Tuscany,
may we hear more good news soon.

God is GREAT!!!!

GREEN CARD RECEIVED..........Thank you God
Thank you everyone in this forum.

You all will get your GC VERY SOON....God will answer our prayers.
I am a very happy man today.

Congrats to Antin too.
Today is a day of good news, I guess.

Thank God and Holy Mother for everything! Guys, if you want this process smooth and fast, ask blessing from your priest and God. That's what I did and never in my life I got everything so smooth. I GOT MY GREEN CARD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for your help, especially Tuscany for his support and faith and gratitude to God!

Yes, I included everything else except a copy of OPT card and my old I-20. I'll wait and see if I receive acceptance letter sometime next week, and if not, I'll call them and check what's going on. Thanks.

Did you send the recent pay-stubs or employment verification letter then?

Hi everyone,and congrats Tuscany and Antin.
I have a update too,I got my interview letter today and it was sent from my Field Office,where I should go for interview.
Guys,who got the interview letter, Did you also get your letter from your FO?

I did get letter from my FO too together with the interview one. It gave directions and a bunch of documents I had to bring. But I was not supposed to bring any tax returns

Yay!!!!!! Great! Congratulations on your interview appointment, Msodiqus!
Let the wave of interview letters begin!!! ;)

Hi everyone,and congrats Tuscany and Antin.
I have a update too,I got my interview letter today and it was sent from my Field Office,where I should go for interview.
Guys,who got the interview letter, Did you also get your letter from your FO?

Hi guys,

First congrats to all who got their GC and IL this week!!!!!!
@ Yoyoko, Sorry if you already post the answer to this question, I might have overlook, did you pay USCIS with a personal check? For my case I saw the bank transaction a day after I received the test message.. I really hope u get the NOA this week!

Hi, everyone, I was looking at the spread sheet, and began to worry a little... I send AOS package on Nov. 15th (arrived on 16th). I included form G-1145 to receive a text message and e-mail notification, but I haven't heard anything yet. It seems like many of you got acceptance message within 2 weeks. Does it sometimes take more than three weeks to receive e-notification???

Thank you for your help!

Thanks, R2010. They haven't cashed my check yet... I hope they will do so this week!

Hi guys,

First congrats to all who got their GC and IL this week!!!!!!
@ Yoyoko, Sorry if you already post the answer to this question, I might have overlook, did you pay USCIS with a personal check? For my case I saw the bank transaction a day after I received the test message.. I really hope u get the NOA this week!