• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Congratulations Sica1983, Antin, Tuscany and Khayat.. Glad for your good news!

For all others who still haven't received the interview letter, keep your fingers crossed. Hopefully you'll be fine.

Sica, congrats! My online status changed to PDA today. It says it's the last activity with my case. The approval was mailed today!!!!

Thank you vezuha, reptile, nncu, js7 and other friends and congrats to sica , antin and tuscany. I wish that waiting become shorter for my friends lisa, natta, lugan, sundram, vezuha,nncu,js7 and others. I have you guys in my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khayat,

great news about your progress, all will come to a joyful conclusion and all of us in this forum including Izzy that has been long silent will get our GCs sooner than we know it. We are closer to the end. Lets keep the faith alive.

Thank you vezuha, reptile, nncu and other friends and congrats to sica and antin. I wish that waiting become shorter for my friends lisa, natta, lugan, sundram, vezuha,nncu and others. I have you guys in my thoughts.

Not yet! it is funny that you asked me this question because I login in to check if you have received yours since our dates are very similar.. I noticed that Hikaren applied at the same time as we did and he received his the same day as his NOAs but the FO in Indianapolis must be much faster than Newark. As soon as I received my letter, I will post it in the forum. Hope we will both receive it soon :) !
QUOTE=umuteren;2250321]Hi R2010,
Did u receive ur bio app. letter?[/QUOTE]

Not yet! it is funny that you asked me this question because I login in to check if you have received yours since our dates are very similar.. I noticed that Hikaren applied at the same time as we did and he received his the same day as his NOAs but the FO in Indianapolis must be much faster than Newark. As soon as I received my letter, I will post it in the forum. Hope we will both receive it soon :) !
QUOTE=umuteren;2250321]Hi R2010,
Did u receive ur bio app. letter?
[/QUOTE]
Hi again:) yes I hope we will get it soon. Actually I was expecting to receive it today since almost everyone on the forum received it in 3-4 days after getting the NOA by mail, but neither you nor I received it.I ll do the same when I receive it.

Hi, everyone, I was looking at the spread sheet, and began to worry a little... I send AOS package on Nov. 15th (arrived on 16th). I included form G-1145 to receive a text message and e-mail notification, but I haven't heard anything yet. It seems like many of you got acceptance message within 2 weeks. Does it sometimes take more than three weeks to receive e-notification???

Thank you for your help!

Hi YOYOKO,
I saw your status is F1-opt can you list the documents you sent with your application?

Hi, everyone, I was looking at the spread sheet, and began to worry a little... I send AOS package on Nov. 15th (arrived on 16th). I included form G-1145 to receive a text message and e-mail notification, but I haven't heard anything yet. It seems like many of you got acceptance message within 2 weeks. Does it sometimes take more than three weeks to receive e-notification???

Thank you for your help!

Hi, Khayat,

Thank you for responding. There are the documents I included:

Cover Letter
Form I-485
Personal check of $1,070, filing fee for I-485 ($985) and Biometrics ($85)
Two identical color photos
Form G-325A – Biographic Information
Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination in a sealed envelope
1st Notification Letter
Receipt for DV Processing Fee from Department of State
Copy of Notice of Action for Current non-immigrant status
Copy of Passport pages
(Bio-data page – as government issued photo ID, Page with previous non-immigrant US visas with admission stamp,
Copy of Original and Updated Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record)
Copy of Birth Certificate
Copy of Degrees and Transcripts
Employment contract letter & Paystubs – Last 2
Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application / Petition Acceptance

I'm wondering if there is something I missed... I didn't include a copy of my OPT card. Could it to be the reason?

God is GREAT!!!!

GREEN CARD RECEIVED..........Thank you God
Thank you everyone in this forum.

You all will get your GC VERY SOON....God will answer our prayers.
I am a very happy man today.

Thank you for your help!

Did you put the G-1145 form at the very top of your application? It should be the first thing the IO sees when he/she opens your package.

Nothing to worry about. You are missing your OPT card and the last I-20. That might be the reason since they need to verify your current legal status. Or I might be wrong.
I would suggest you call them on Monday and ask what happened. Last year somebody in your situation did and they were even able to give him his case number. When calling see if you can talk to an officer instead of rep.

again this is nothing to worry about, worst case scenario they will send your package back (with regular mail which takes about a week) and ask for other documents and you can include them and return right away.

let us know what happens

Hi, Khayat,

Thank you for responding. There are the documents I included:

Cover Letter
Form I-485
Personal check of $1,070, filing fee for I-485 ($985) and Biometrics ($85)
Two identical color photos
Form G-325A – Biographic Information
Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination in a sealed envelope
1st Notification Letter
Receipt for DV Processing Fee from Department of State
Copy of Notice of Action for Current non-immigrant status
Copy of Passport pages
(Bio-data page – as government issued photo ID, Page with previous non-immigrant US visas with admission stamp,
Copy of Original and Updated Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record)
Copy of Birth Certificate
Copy of Degrees and Transcripts
Employment contract letter & Paystubs – Last 2
Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application / Petition Acceptance

I'm wondering if there is something I missed... I didn't include a copy of my OPT card. Could it to be the reason?

God is Great. Fantastic NEWS brother. Go party.

best wishes for everybody :)

God is GREAT!!!!

GREEN CARD RECEIVED..........Thank you God
Thank you everyone in this forum.

You all will get your GC VERY SOON....God will answer our prayers.
I am a very happy man today.

Thank God and Holy Mother for everything! Guys, if you want this process smooth and fast, ask blessing from your priest and God. That's what I did and never in my life I got everything so smooth. I GOT MY GREEN CARD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for your help, especially Tuscany for his support and faith and gratitude to God!