• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Why don't you give a call to KCC and send an email messages first? I don't think you need to pay this difference since you
made your payment before the new fees were effective. It's your call though.

Additional $65

I am thinking of paying additional $65 (i have already paid $375). I think some of the forum members have already paid this additional amount or planning to do. Before paying this additional amount I want to confirm that I am sending required documents:

- Filled up the form in http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4763.html
- A single cashier check of $130 ($65*2) for me and my spouse
- Self addressed envelop

And send to:
U.S. Department of State
Diversity Visa Program
P.O. Box 979079
St. Louis, Missouri 63197-9000

Do I need to send the previous paid slip?

Thanks

Congratulations!!!
Update: I received my green card in the mail today. The envelope itself does not look like the past USCIS mail so I wasn't sure until I felt something inside the envelope.

It was mailed out from Lee's Summit, MO USCIS National Customer Service Center on 11/16/10.:eek::eek::eek:

Case update:
and this is a big one guys:

CPO (without interview)

I am so glad to share this with you all.
I have my biometrics done on Nov 12 and we were waiting (me(H4) and my wife(H1B)) for the interview letter,checking the mail every day and also go online to check the case status.
Saturday ,Nov 20 our status changed from Acceptance to Card/Document production.It was dated Nov 19.
We could not belive,we are so happy,this is the most important thing that we gain since we are in America.
I was expecting to be approved for the Work Auth(I765) first ,because I am seeking for a job,but that application is still in "Initial Review".

Hopefully we will get the cards in no more than 2 weeks...
Good luck to everyone!

P.S:I don't think I could have done this without the help of this forum(you all).I've been reading this forum every day since we got the first notification letter in April....
GOD bless you all!!!

GREAT!!!!! Very happy for you guys, Onebowloflaksa and Sica!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Do not know how to insert smiles =)))

Why don't you give a call to KCC and send an email messages first? I don't think you need to pay this difference since you
made your payment before the new fees were effective. It's your call though.

Feel thanks for your answer. Can you please send me the email address?

Are your documents ready to be sent to Chicago... Seems like you will be current for Feb (just 600~1600 above the line for January 2011).
Good luck.

this is my signature by the way guys...it was kinda complicated, i know.

Case update:
and this is a big one guys:

CPO (without interview)

I am so glad to share this with you all.
I have my biometrics done on Nov 12 and we were waiting (me(H4) and my wife(H1B)) for the interview letter,checking the mail every day and also go online to check the case status.
Saturday ,Nov 20 our status changed from Acceptance to Card/Document production.It was dated Nov 19.
We could not belive,we are so happy,this is the most important thing that we gain since we are in America.
I was expecting to be approved for the Work Auth(I765) first ,because I am seeking for a job,but that application is still in "Initial Review".

Hopefully we will get the cards in no more than 2 weeks...
Good luck to everyone!

P.S:I don't think I could have done this without the help of this forum(you all).I've been reading this forum every day since we got the first notification letter in April....
GOD bless you all!!!

Bravo Bravo!!!!

What was supposed to be your local office?

Last edited by a moderator:
Like feel said,this is rare.In last year forum there was only one or two persons who obtained GC without the interview.Maybe the officer who inspected our file considered that is no need for interview,or I dont know what to say,maybe it was just luck.
Sica, congrats!
NO interview?? is that common?

Like feel said,this is rare.In last year forum there was only one or two persons who obtained GC without the interview.Maybe the officer who inspected our file considered that is no need for interview,or I dont know what to say,maybe it was just luck.
Sica, congrats!
NO interview?? is that common?

very happy for you brother.

it's been about 2%. seems like it only happens to H visas tho.

did you send your original I-94 or copy.
can you tell us what you included in you package?

Cheers.