• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

lisa6,

You will receive some sort of notification (text & email or check cashed) tomorrow looking at the recent trend (8 days + 1 Holiday) as USCIS was closed on Monday (0ct 11th - Columbus day)

Good Luck

Mine was also signed by CHYBA.... and I am still waiting:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Timeline

Here is the Oct/Nov timeline with new updates:

Name----------Current----AOS in Chicago-----Acceptance-----Checks Cashed--------NOAs----Biometrics

Psl2r--------------Nov---------Oct-1----------------Oct-8------------------?---------------Oct-9-----
Tuscany----------Oct----------Oct-1----------------Oct-8---------------Oct-8------------Oct-12----
Izzy---------------Oct----------Oct-1----------------Oct-8---------------Oct-8------------Oct-12----
Mechta------------Oct----------Oct-1----------------Oct-8--------------Oct-8------------Oct-12-----
Antin-------------Oct?----------?----------------------?-------------------Oct-9------------Oct-12----
Nncu--------------Oct----------Oct-1-----------------?----------------------?---------------Oct-12----
Natta--------------Oct----------Oct-1----------------Oct-8--------------Oct-12-----------Oct-13----
NirvanaGrunger-Oct----------Oct-3------------------?-------------------Oct-13-----------
Frenchiechs------Oct----------Oct-1----------------Oct-8--------------
Khayat------------Oct----------Oct-1----------------Oct-12-------------
Keepkeep---------Oct----------Oct-3----------------Oct-12-------------
Luganskman-----Oct-----------Oct-4---------------Oct-13-------------
Dalerpulatov-----Oct-----------Oct-4---------------Oct-13-------------
Lisa6--------------Oct-----------Oct-5---------------Oct-14-------------
Armanio----------Oct?----------Oct-3---------------
Onebowloflaska-Oct-----------Oct-4---------------
Sealightt----------Oct-----------Oct-4---------------
Ssj1---------------Oct-----------Oct-7---------------
Sundaram--------Nov----------Oct-13--------------
Coramdeos-------Oct--------------?
Lution-------------Oct-----------
Dima2121--------Oct-----------
Tahoe-------------Oct-----------

Freinchiechs, armanio, mechta, please provide us with updates if you have any.

Lution and Tahoe, please let us know if you have any updates too.

Others, please let me know if I missed anyone or anything. Of course, anyone is free to copy/use the timeline. I made it so we all can benefit from it!

Appreciate your time and effort!

Thanks umuteren! BTW, I inquired a few 2010 folks regarding the evaluation, and they all said it is not required and they only sent their diplomas/transcripts (with translation if not in English).

I am a guy :) its a great job to organize a list. My number is 139xx so I am hoping to be current in January. Congrats to all who are currents already...

jfk212,

You would have to inquire the Embassy/Consulate in the country you intend to do CP as requirements vary but obviously, its best to have most recent ones...However, for some countries, its a fairly easy process to get police reports while it may take more time in other countries.

...Sorry if this is way out of scope for this thread , but any hard facts ( I really tried to find it! ) on how recent the police report must be? 6 , 11 months old ok , or get most recent?...

Did you also apply for I-765 (EAD) and I-131 (AP) along with I-485 and for how many people?

If you only applied for I-485, then you will only get one notification per person.

Hm, so why we get two notification? What do you think Izzy?

Here is the Oct/Nov timeline with new updates:

Name----------Current----AOS in Chicago-----Acceptance-----Checks Cashed--------NOAs----Biometrics

Psl2r--------------Nov---------Oct-1----------------Oct-8------------------?---------------Oct-9-----
Tuscany----------Oct----------Oct-1----------------Oct-8---------------Oct-8------------Oct-12----
Izzy---------------Oct----------Oct-1----------------Oct-8---------------Oct-8------------Oct-12----
Antin-------------Oct?----------?----------------------?-------------------Oct-9------------Oct-12----
Nncu--------------Oct----------Oct-1-----------------?----------------------?---------------Oct-12----
Natta--------------Oct----------Oct-1----------------Oct-8--------------Oct-12-----------Oct-13----
NirvanaGrunger-Oct----------Oct-3------------------?-------------------Oct-13-----------
Frenchiechs------Oct----------Oct-1----------------Oct-8--------------
Mechta------------Oct----------Oct-1----------------Oct-8--------------
Khayat------------Oct----------Oct-1----------------Oct-12-------------
Keepkeep---------Oct----------Oct-3----------------Oct-12-------------
Luganskman-----Oct-----------Oct-4---------------Oct-13-------------
Dalerpulatov-----Oct-----------Oct-4---------------Oct-13-------------
Lisa6--------------Oct-----------Oct-5---------------Oct-14-------------
Armanio----------Oct?----------Oct-3---------------
Onebowloflaska-Oct-----------Oct-4---------------
Ssj1---------------Oct-----------Oct-7---------------
Sundaram--------Nov----------Oct-13--------------
Coramdeos-------Oct--------------?
Lution-------------Oct-----------
Dima2121--------Oct-----------
Tahoe-------------Oct-----------

Freinchiechs, armanio, mechta, please provide us with updates if you have any.

Lution and Tahoe, please let us know if you have any updates too.

Others, please let me know if I missed anyone or anything. Of course, anyone is free to copy/use the timeline. I made it so we all can benefit from it!

Appreciate your time and effort!

Dear Izzy, my updates are absolutely similar to yours. Moreover, my account on the USCIS website shows a last LUD was on 10/12/2010. How about you guys?

mechta,

Thanks for the update. I will include your information above. Mine were as follows: 10/8/10, 10/11/10, 10/12/10, 10/14/10. Although don't always go by what it says online as it may not always be accurate.

Dear Izzy, my updates are absolutely similar to yours. Moreover, my account on the USCIS website shows a last LUD was on 10/12/2010. How about you guys?

sealightt,

Of course you may and you needn't ask! Welcome!

As always, please tell us a bit about yourself (case number, application sent, etc.) :)
Thank you and hello!
I've been reading this thread for several weeks and found it helpful. Finally I decided to register.

I am working on my signature now and trying to recall all the dates. Hopefully will do it soon. :)