• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

lucky and keepkeep, good luck with your interviews tomorrow.
You two have submitted your documents almost 2.5 months apart, but you are having your interviews on the same day. That is a big difference in processing times.

You are good, I think. Others, please chime in.

In my AOS package, I included my g-1145. But I forgot to include g-1145 of my spouse. Is there going to be any problem for this? Please someone help me about this. Thanks in advance ...

In my AOS package, I included my g-1145. But I forgot to include g-1145 of my spouse. Is there going to be any problem for this? Please someone help me about this. Thanks in advance ...

I don't think there should be any problems. However, they will be sending the e-notification to you only (for your application) and not for your spouse.

"In the past, when you said that your FO is still waiting for the file from NBC, was that based on the info received over the phone?"
Yes Baobab, in the pass the info regarding my file being on NBC was over the phone info. Last week was the first time i actually went to the FO and got this new info regarding my file.

Pbz, I think they will send both e-notifications/text messages in her email/phone.

I don't think there should be any problems. However, they will be sending the e-notification to you only (for your application) and not for your spouse.

Pbz, I think they will send both e-notifications/text messages in her email/phone.

feel, you might be correct on this but my thinking is only sharminlee will receive notification for her application. I checked the special instructions for the G-1145 (http://bit.ly/aKsafa) and my understanding is that one G-1145 is needed for each applicant. I guess the question is whether her AOS package is considered a single application or two applications.

Pbz, it is not a big deal like you already mentioned. But we will get the answer in couple days...cheers!
I believe they are related immigration packets so one G-1145 should work.

feel, you might be correct on this but my thinking is only sharminlee will receive notification for her application. I checked the special instructions for the G-1145 (http://bit.ly/aKsafa) and my understanding is that one G-1145 is needed for each applicant. I guess the question is whether her AOS package is considered a single application or two applications.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Zahidal and Umuterem,
Yes I did an infopass last week. I must say that the lady at the FO was very nice and tried to help us. She took her time to examine the 2 lottery letters. .......... So we left and we are now taking our daily chill pill supplement :)
One note: When we later called USCIS they still saying our file is at NBC.. (go figure).
But regarding you case now: Does Mount Laurel office handle DV cases too, or only Newark office?

I am not sure if Mount Laurel office DV cases too.

Hello All.

First Good Luck to the ones that have an interview this week, and congrats to the GC recipients. Enjoy your freedom.

A quick update: I received my BIO appointment letter yesterday, and it is scheduled for 3/9/11 in Baltimore.

The countdown continues!!

Leyna

I called just now, and they said they won't issue another receipt. However, apparently, as long as I have my case number, I'm fine.

I received the Biometrics Appointment Letter today as well... made a copy... and haven't lost it yet :D

I don't know if it's funny or pathetic. I actually lost that Bio letter too. Left the office, I had it. Two subway stops later, I didn't anymore. Went all the way back. Looked everywhere.
And I never lost anything in my life, wallet or keys or phone...

Hey, thats too bad...Do you have a copy though? Why don't you go to ASC and try walk-in with the copy you have.

I don't know if it's funny or pathetic. I actually lost that Bio letter too. Left the office, I had it. Two subway stops later, I didn't anymore. Went all the way back. Looked everywhere.
And I never lost anything in my life, wallet or keys or phone...

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have a copy. I'll try to go tomorrow... but I thought only specific locations handled "walk in"?