• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Congratulations, natta! It is great that you got approved!

Wish the same to tahoe and baobab tomorrow!

Congratulations luganskman on receiving your interview letter! I am still waiting for mine. If anyone from Boston received the interview letter, please let me know.

Hey Luganskman, Thanks a lot, and finally some good news for you as well. Yes indeed, now the real life begins, I am graduating in spring, time to find a real job and move on. Wish you luck as well for your interviews.
I will stick around for a while. I got used to the forum and to some of the members and really want to help others if I can and see others get their cases aproved.

Congratulation natta! I'm very happy for you too. I know a lot off people from your original country and I know how it is important for you and your family.
I think everybody on that forum will miss you. :)

I got my Interview letter today!!! January 27th - Newark.
I was only asked to bring passport and I-94.
Mamma mia I am so happy:)

Congrats Lisa6. Honestly I feel better now as I was really waiting for you and for Luganskman to get the interview notices as you guys have been waiting for a while. Congrats and Good luck , all will go well, I convinced myself today. :)

I can't believe I am finally writing this post. :)
Hey guys we had our interview today.
It was very simple, way easier than we expected. The interviews were scheduled for 10AM for my husband (as the primary applicant) and for 10.30 for me. We got there around 9.30, went in and gave the interview letters to the window were security told us to_Our office is really small, the ASC is in the same building. Before us there was another interview, mariage based, a Latin American lady with her son and her husband American Citizen, they were there for few minutes before us. Than at 10Am the IO called us in, he was in his 40s, really nice gentleman, he said hi, led us to his office, turned on the video camera and told us that they will be recording the interview and the swore us is, by raising the right hand and promising to tell the truth and only the truth. He had on his desk our documents we send in the AOS package, one separate for my husband and one for me. He said he reviewed our case and wanted to ask few questions. On top of the documents was the I-485 form that we send, he asked us all the questions from the first page of the form, regarding name, last name, country, city where we were from and our parents names and asked my husband when did we get maried. Then he turned the page and asked us both all the yes/no questions and was circling the answers on the form. Than he took our passports, took out the I-94s and told us that we will not be needing the F1 and the J1 visas anymore and that he will aprove our case, stamped the temporary green card in the pasports which is good till February 5th and told us we should be getting the cards way before that and then he gave us each a Welcome to US guide for new immigrants and then told us our cards would arrive in 2-3 weeks and that they are good for 10 years. That was is, than he led us out and wished us a good day.
Later at 11.25 Am I got text messages and emails that our case went to CPO.

Bravo Bravo!!!! Enjoy:)

Ahaa! fantastic, congrats girl. As of today you are a legal permanent resident :)

Congrats Lugan for getting interview.

It was very simple, way easier than we expected. The interviews were scheduled for 10AM for my husband (as the primary applicant) and for 10.30 for me. We got there around 9.30, went in and gave the interview letters to the window were security told us to_Our office is really small, the ASC is in the same building. Before us there was another interview, mariage based, a Latin American lady with her son and her husband American Citizen, they were there for few minutes before us. Than at 10Am the IO called us in, he was in his 40s, really nice gentleman, he said hi, led us to his office, turned on the video camera and told us that they will be recording the interview and the swore us is, by raising the right hand and promising to tell the truth and only the truth. He had on his desk our documents we send in the AOS package, one separate for my husband and one for me. He said he reviewed our case and wanted to ask few questions. On top of the documents was the I-485 form that we send, he asked us all the questions from the first page of the form, regarding name, last name, country, city where we were from and our parents names and asked my husband when did we get maried. Then he turned the page and asked us both all the yes/no questions and was circling the answers on the form. Than he took our passports, took out the I-94s and told us that we will not be needing the F1 and the J1 visas anymore and that he will aprove our case, stamped the temporary green card in the pasports which is good till February 5th and told us we should be getting the cards way before that and then he gave us each a Welcome to US guide for new immigrants and then told us our cards would arrive in 2-3 weeks and that they are good for 10 years. That was is, than he led us out and wished us a good day.

Seems like it's been a good day, Congrats Lisa. I am very happy to see all of my friends are happy here :)

Thanks, YeaH I know I still can't believe it, open my pasport and check out the stamp :) , after more than four years, finally free from all visas, work permits and worries and soon done with school as well and ready to step into the real world :)

Ahaa! fantastic, congrats girl. As of today you are a legal permanent resident :)

Congrats Lugan for getting interview.

Congratulations Natta, your dream finally was realized

hi Natta,

congratulation , you are all set. wish you good luke.
I have to wait for my # to be current maybe somewhere in september.
By the way your husband and you are medical doctors ?

Congratulations Natta... at last you are all set.

Good luck Luganskman and Lisa6. I am also from NJ but different FO.

Form: I 134

Some confusions came up while filling up the form. Can anyone please help me out?

7#: I have a company given Life insurance but not sure what to mention for 'With a cash surrender value of'
11# My wife is with me here in USA. Which one should I pick intent or do not intent

Please help me.

Hello everyone,sorry for the delay of posting my interview,I was little busy.
I had a interview on the December 29th, it was ok,the officer asked a lot of questions,and I was missing couple of documents like DS2019(IAP-66) and medicals(because I sent medicals Imm Court,so she did not get it).I answered all the yes or no questions.At the end she asked me did they take my fingerprints.It took about half an hour.She will send me a letter whether approve or not.Next day I brought my IAP-66 and medicals.So I don't know yet,just waiting for the letter.Thats it.
Better late than never :)
Were you able to submit a copy of the medicals as well, or did you get them from the court?
It may take some time until they review the case again. I do not know all the details of your case, but it looks like everything will be fine.

It looks like a lot has happened today while I was at work and then driving the long way to the FO.

Congratulations natta for the smooth interview and fast approval. I hope the officer at my FO will be just as nice.

Congrats also to luganskman and lisa for the interview letters.