• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

My field office is in Hartford, Connecticut

I see that goodfellas belongs to the same office and he is also waiting for the interview letter. You have fairly similar time frames, so it is very likely that you'll have your interviews on the same day.

Thank you so much baobab, I am all prepared for tommorow, just put all the papers in order and waiting for the big day.
Iti doresc si tie bafta pentru interviul tau, come back with good news for us all :)

Congratulations Armanio. Finally, somebody who got the CPO. The number of people waiting for CPO was starting to get large.

I wish good luck to the next batch of interviewees: natta, js7, tahoe.
I hope to see all of you as soon as possible on the other side of the AOS process.

Guys and Gals,
I think we should be getting a new Visa Bulletin this weekend for the month of March?
Cross your fingers for good progression. So far it was disappointing.

Hello everyone,sorry for the delay of posting my interview,I was little busy.
I had a interview on the December 29th, it was ok,the officer asked a lot of questions,and I was missing couple of documents like DS2019(IAP-66) and medicals(because I sent medicals Imm Court,so she did not get it).I answered all the yes or no questions.At the end she asked me did they take my fingerprints.It took about half an hour.She will send me a letter whether approve or not.Next day I brought my IAP-66 and medicals.So I don't know yet,just waiting for the letter.Thats it.

Good luck natta, js7 for your interview!!!,Hope you guys get approved today.

Hello, I have a son backhome country and he is with his mom. I'm not married and I'm not applying for GC for him. I included him to my e-dv application. Do I have to send to KCC ds122, ds230 forms for him? Thanks

DSP 122 form is just for Primary Applicant. Call KCC and make sure what you need to do regarding DS-230 Form, and write them a certified letter and also an email saying that you are not applying for your son for the Adjustment of Status with USCIS at this time.

Hello, I have a son backhome country and he is with his mom. I'm not married and I'm not applying for GC for him. I included him to my e-dv application. Do I have to send to KCC ds122, ds230 forms for him? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I am finally writing this post. :)
Hey guys we had our interview today.
It was very simple, way easier than we expected. The interviews were scheduled for 10AM for my husband (as the primary applicant) and for 10.30 for me. We got there around 9.30, went in and gave the interview letters to the window were security told us to_Our office is really small, the ASC is in the same building. Before us there was another interview, mariage based, a Latin American lady with her son and her husband American Citizen, they were there for few minutes before us. Than at 10Am the IO called us in, he was in his 40s, really nice gentleman, he said hi, led us to his office, turned on the video camera and told us that they will be recording the interview and the swore us is, by raising the right hand and promising to tell the truth and only the truth. He had on his desk our documents we send in the AOS package, one separate for my husband and one for me. He said he reviewed our case and wanted to ask few questions. On top of the documents was the I-485 form that we send, he asked us all the questions from the first page of the form, regarding name, last name, country, city where we were from and our parents names and asked my husband when did we get maried. Then he turned the page and asked us both all the yes/no questions and was circling the answers on the form. Than he took our passports, took out the I-94s and told us that we will not be needing the F1 and the J1 visas anymore and that he will aprove our case, stamped the temporary green card in the pasports which is good till February 5th and told us we should be getting the cards way before that and then he gave us each a Welcome to US guide for new immigrants and then told us our cards would arrive in 2-3 weeks and that they are good for 10 years. That was is, than he led us out and wished us a good day.
Later at 11.25 Am I got text messages and emails that our case went to CPO.

I'm so happy for you, natta. Congratulations and all the best for what lies ahead for you.

I can't believe I am finally writing this post. :)
Hey guys we had our interview today.
It was very simple, way easier than we expected. The interviews were scheduled for 10AM for my husband (as the primary applicant) and for 10.30 for me. We got there around 9.30, went in and gave the interview letters to the window were security told us to_Our office is really small, the ASC is in the same building. Before us there was another interview, mariage based, a Latin American lady with her son and her husband American Citizen, they were there for few minutes before us. Than at 10Am the IO called us in, he was in his 40s, really nice gentleman, he said hi, led us to his office, turned on the video camera and told us that they will be recording the interview and the swore us is, by raising the right hand and promising to tell the truth and only the truth. He had on his desk our documents we send in the AOS package, one separate for my husband and one for me. He said he reviewed our case and wanted to ask few questions. On top of the documents was the I-485 form that we send, he asked us all the questions from the first page of the form, regarding name, last name, country, city where we were from and our parents names and asked my husband when did we get maried. Then he turned the page and asked us both all the yes/no questions and was circling the answers on the form. Than he took our passports, took out the I-94s and told us that we will not be needing the F1 and the J1 visas anymore and that he will aprove our case, stamped the temporary green card in the pasports which is good till February 5th and told us we should be getting the cards way before that and then he gave us each a Welcome to US guide for new immigrants and then told us our cards would arrive in 2-3 weeks and that they are good for 10 years. That was is, than he led us out and wished us a good day.
Later at 11.25 Am I got text messages and emails that our case went to CPO.

Congratulations natta!!... that is awesome.... Hope that those of us still waiting will have the same results...

LuganskMan congrats on getting the interview letter, I saw on the spreadsheet. Hope all goes well. Really happy you finally got it.

Congratulation natta! I'm very happy for you too. I know a lot off people from your original country and I know how it is important for you and your family.
I think everybody on that forum will miss you. :)