• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Usually by the time you receive the NOA, you should be able to check your status. There is no definite guideline here. Since you already got your NOA and Biometric, your case is in the right place. I'd call them a week the NOA receipt.

Hi everyone, I checked my status on line,but still no info.Wondering how long it takes after you receive NOA?
Should I call USCIS? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Thanks,khayat.I'll check it tomorrow,if not i'll call them.
Usually by the time you receive the NOA, you should be able to check your status. There is no definite guideline here. Since you already got your NOA and Biometric, your case is in the right place. I'd call them a week the NOA receipt.

onebowloflaska,

Best wishes for your interview tomorrow, you are the first one to have an interview from this year's forum. Come back with good news and please share with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck on your interview tommorow, I wish you an easy interview and to be aproved on the spot, come back with good news for everyone :)
P.S. What time is your interview ?

It's at 9 something in the morning. I'm pretty nervous and pray that everything will go smoothly, I'm planning to bring every single related document with me tomorrow just in case (It's a pretty heavy bag.. lol)

Sundaram, Vezuha and feel,

THANKS for the well wishes..really nice of you all, I hope to share with everyone a positive experience tomorrow! =)

I was out of town. I found the interview letter waiting in my mailbox. Probably it arrived on 10/05 and it is scheduled for 01/03. I updated the spreadsheet.
Good Luck to all!
armanio
Hi Everyone,

I updated the location of those whose location were not update on the Google docs spreadsheet. Now if Khayat, Chenttittayil, psl2r, armanio, goodfellas, parviz, and others who are not on the list don't mind updating as well that would be great! =)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiIES8k5SLbQdE9RLWxpX1pDa1FneS16cUs4ODFZSUE&hl=en#gid=0

I was out of town. I found the interview letter waiting in my mailbox. Probably it arrived on 10/05 and it is scheduled for 01/03. I updated the spreadsheet.
Good Luck to all!
armanio

Congrats Armanio! Hopefully this wave of interview letter update will continue with everyone else =) P.S. Don't forget to call KCC to make sure your file has been requested by your FO

bring us good news man, bring us good news! :)

Ps. This was my post #200! it will bring luck for you :D
It's at 9 something in the morning. I'm pretty nervous and pray that everything will go smoothly, I'm planning to bring every single related document with me tomorrow just in case (It's a pretty heavy bag.. lol)

Best of Luck!! Waiting to hear the details!

I got my bio notice today for Dec 1, 2010.

Ok, Im confused. Which letter is the NL2? Is it the letter acknowledging my intention to do AOS or an interview notification letter that will come at a later date?

Ok, Im confused. Which letter is the NL2? Is it the letter acknowledging my intention to do AOS or an interview notification letter that will come at a later date?

If you do AOS, the 2nd letter is the acknowledgment of your intention to do AOS. If you do CP, the 2nd letter is your interview letter.

hi guys, i haven't gotten my 2nd letter acknowledgment of my intention to do AOS yet. is it really necessary in the process? ??????????????????????????