• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 anyone received second letter?

2nd Letter Example (This is how it look like)
======================================================================================================================
Dear DV Applicant:

This is the official notice for you to pursue your application for a DV-2011 visa. An
appointment has been scheduled for the applicant at the stated location. The applicant and all
members of the applicant's family must appear at the appointed date and time for your interview.
Please notify the office listed if you cannot keep the appointment.

The applicant and any eligible family members will be required to submit sufficient proof of
identity upon arrival. If you fail to obtain a DV-2011 visa by September 30, 2011, your
registration will expire. Applicant and family members cannot be issued a diversity visa or
accompany you or join you in the United States under the DV-2011 program after September
30, 2011.

Please follow instructions provided in step 4 at*www.dvselectee.state.gov*for Interview
Preparation and Fee Payments. It is very important that you follow the guidelines carefully in
the preparation for your interview. All fees must be paid before the visa interview and are nonrefundable
if the visa is refused.
Interview Appointment
Your Interview Post
Your Interview Date and Time

The Kentucky Consular Center has completed the processing of your case. Further inquiries
should be addressed to the interviewing office. When communicating with the
Embassy/Consulate either by telephone or letter, always refer to the applicant's name and case
number exactly as they appear below:

Case Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Principal Applicant Name: xxxxxx xxxxxxx
Preference Category: DV Diversity
Foreign State of Chargeability: NEP
If documents are listed below as incomplete, please present the completed documents at the time
of interview.
Case Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Applicant Name: xxxx xxxxx
Beneficiaries: xxxx xxxx
xxxxx xxxxxx

Hi dvnp!
Could u share, how would u confirmed that KCC already sent u 2NL? Plz share.......

Hi all
My interview date is on january bigining, my NL have been sent since november 19th but not yet received. And after sending e-mail to inform them I've got soft copy of my second NL by email. I hope I'll receive it in couple of days
good luck to all of us

Congratulation!
My interview will be in February too but I didn't receive my 2NL so I don't know the date yet.
Good Luck to you!

Why don't you contact kcc to give u your date? As u can see we have similar CNs and I contacted kcc and my date was given to me. My 2nd nl has already been mailed to me which I'm wating for. Peace! Benniit

Why don't you contact kcc to give u your date? As u can see we have similar CNs and I contacted kcc and my date was given to me. My 2nd nl has already been mailed to me which I'm wating for. Peace! Benniit

Thx for the advise I just sent an e-mail to KCC.
Where are you going to do your interview???? I am doing mine in France.

I request my soft copy of my 2 NL and I just saw that send it to my old address. So mad because I send them an email in November and give them my new one. Anyway I have it now.