• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 anyone received second letter?

I got the 2nd leter yesterday,interview Nov ending.All things are possible,i will come back to the forum with testimony despite my issues.Amen

hi scopido,pls what is your case number and when did u return ur forms to kcc,thanx

Hi all,
I got an e mail from kcc today with the same content as the one written before two weeks - "forms have been received and are acceptable for ..." Nothing about interview date. I will contact them again after the publication of the next visa bulletin around October 10. It looks as if they are overwhelmed by the huge number of cases from all regions and need some break. Let it be.

hi labora2

i got the same response from them too. Like you said, probably they are overburdened or something. the wait is what killing me.....

i have a low case number which in current for october but i don't receive the 2nd NL

i have a low case number which in current for october but i don't receive the 2nd NL

Just like you Im current in october but I sent my form late (7th July)
Because we sent back our forms so late, we will have to wait a bit more and hopefully we will have our interviews in november or december...
Im so tired of waiting to know my interview date!!!! But this is life...

Hi all,
I called kcc today and they said that the 2nd NL is not yet sent and advised me to call after two weeks to learn about my interview date. I am thinking that the interview date may be pushed even to December, let alone November. It is crazy. My forms reached KCC on june 28.

hi guys i have been sent email to kcc and asked them about stutse of my case number cuse its current in october and the answer me
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. If you are scheduled for an interview, you will receive a notification letter via postal mail from KCC. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing

Case number: 2011AS00005***
i got first letter in 6 of july
sent forms in 23 of july

i think the only thing we have now is "to wait"
good luck everyone who is waiting

Hi winners from Africa,
Have u noticed that most winners from Europe current for November have been sent with their 2nd NLs on September 16? This, however, is not the case in Africa and if I am not mistaken, we barely heard anyone from Africa current for the month of November who has been sent the 2nd NL. It looks as if kcc checks forms and sends 2nd letters region by region. Any similar observation?

Winners with low case numbers who sent forms late

Winners with low case numbers current for October who received their first NL and or sent their forms relatively late will hear about their interview dates next week. I learnt that from a phone call I made to kcc last evening. Eventhogh the possibility of late November interviews are still not dead, they are most likely to be in December. Good luck everyone.

Winners with low case numbers current for October who received their first NL and or sent their forms relatively late will hear about their interview dates next week. I learnt that from a phone call I made to kcc last evening. Eventhogh the possibility of late November interviews are still not dead, they are most likely to be in December. Good luck everyone.

Thank you so much for sharing this info with us!
I sent my forms in July, and the waiting for my interview date is killing me!!
Good luck everyone! And again thanks for sharing your experience thru all of this!

Thanks for the update Labora2 :)

Hi Sista_mai and Beech,
You are very welcome. Let the info be really true so that we will be able to schedule the other programs in our lives. Good luck.

Yes, please let it be true and we all be successful at the interview so that we can make the next major plans of moving on in our lives.

Hi Sista_mai and Beech,
You are very welcome. Let the info be really true so that we will be able to schedule the other programs in our lives. Good luck.

Hi all,
I today got the following response from kcc for my e mail sent to them before 10 days. I had given them a call yesterday when they didn't respond for the email and they told me to call after one week to hear about the interview date. Their e mail reads as follows:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your case number is now current for interview processing. You may contact KCC after 7 to 10 business days for information about a possible interview date. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive a notification letter from KCC.

I think this goes for all of who sent our forms late. Good luck everyone.

any news Labora2 ?
Im still waiting for them to reply back to me I sent an email to KCC 10 days ago....

Hi Sista_mai,
I also have sent them an e mail a week back and am waiting for their response. I think they are busy. These days, everyone is getting e mail response from kcc after 7-10 days. I think you will hear from them in a couple of days. One winner similar to our case (his name is okml) even didn't get an email response for two weeks and he finally called them yesterday and was told to contact them after four weeks. he sent his forms to kcc in july 7. I will post when they reply. Good luck.