• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2010

thank you very much for the info, i just read that and found that u are terribly right. if you dont mind i have another question.

------> i received the instruction manual, the forms and along with them an almost blank sheet with barcode and a number. i am supposed to send it back to KCC. but along it another letter like sheet addressing me, am i supposed to send it to them too? answers would be highly appreciated.

previous question again, what is the deadline to send them to KCC?

hi congratulations.

see there is no deadline as such. but u send bck the forms as soon as possible. refer u NL .As kcc will assign u a visa no so its better for them to get ur forms back soon. take care while filling up DS-230 & DSP-122 forms. fill them correctly. Take ur time to make sure all information are correct and perfect. cheers. ...

by the way what is ur case no & when It was send by the kcc?

hi congratulations.

see there is no deadline as such. but u send bck the forms as soon as possible. refer u NL .As kcc will assign u a visa no so its better for them to get ur forms back soon. take care while filling up DS-230 & DSP-122 forms. fill them correctly. Take ur time to make sure all information are correct and perfect. cheers. ...

by the way what is ur case no & when It was send by the kcc?

thanks for ur reply

NL dated :11 may, 2009
NL received : 8 june, 2009
case no. : 2010AS00008xxx

thanks for ur reply

u have a nice case no man .so do everything perfectly . u have a very good chance by the grace of God. another thing if u check for deadline , The process of DV 2010 will be over on September 2010 so ur request should reach kcc by or before that time. After that time no interview.

Hope u got it. thanks &cheers.

I got my NL today, 2010EU00027xxx, which I think is kind of high case number...Do you think I have a chance to get to the interview?

Hello guys!,

Finally I won the DV Lottery (this is the fifth time I try).

My number is 2010EU0018XXX and I'm Italian.

I wish is a lucky number :)

The date on the letter is 20th may 2009.

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys!,

I wish is a lucky number

Good luck to everyone!

hi phyrous...congrates

this is relatively low case number

also congrates for italy beat (USA) today

iam from egypt...I hope I recieve my NL the day egypt play USA

that will be really great dont u think?
good luck to u all people... really from my heart ....and God blesses

hi phyrous...congrates

I wish you NL in the next few days...
Honestly...
Regards,

Hello guys!,

I wish is a lucky number :)

Good luck to everyone!

Congrats!!!! In which country did you receive NL ?

hi phyrous...congrates

Thanks Treka, I know Italy beat USA but I'm not too happy cause now I'm more american than three days ago :)

Good luck to you!

is it allowed to use correction pen (fluid), in filling the forms. i made a little mistake, just one character in the middle of a word.

2010 interviews

I am wondering when the DV 2010 interview process will begin.
I mean after submitting the forms to KCC, in what time period should we expect to be called for interview? I know it depends on case number, but want to know if 2010 interviews begin from October or earlier. Can anybody answer pls?

There is a lot of information on this forum about mysterious 375$ DoS fee. I have never got such request from KCC. Nothing like that in my package... How did you guys figure out that we should pay that fee? Should I wait for a second letter from KCC or what? I decided to do AoS.

EU000020XXX

Thanks in advance!

Yes a friend of mine got it about 4 weeks ago!:)

My friend has to pay $1010.- for a change of status + the rest of the fees.

Address in the USA where you want your Permanent Resident Card mailed

Hi,

I've received the forms from KCC in order to complete the request for the DV-2010 (CN EU00000182XX).

In the form DS-230 Part I at point 10 they ask me the question in subject, is this mandatory?

Could I leave it blank and go directly to KCC office in order to withdraw the Green Card?

Many thanks,

Emanuele

Hi,

I've received the forms from KCC in order to complete the request for the DV-2010 (CN EU00000182XX).

In the form DS-230 Part I at point 10 they ask me the question in subject, is this mandatory?

Could I leave it blank and go directly to KCC office in order to withdraw the Green Card?

Many thanks,

Emanuele

You cannot get your card from any office, it has to be mailed to your address. In any case, if you want to do the adjustment of status, KCC are not gonna deal with your case, instead, USCIS will take care of the whole process.